I got a message from liza2

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Raffie
Freshman Poster

I got a message from liza2

Post by Raffie »

from liza
My Letter,
I am Liza Benson from Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).I am 21 years old girl orphan that is as a result of i have no parent I have money in the Security company that i inherited from my late loved father Mr Kouame Benson I want to invest this fund in your country with your consent, co-operation , assistance , advice and help .

Secondly on your full acceptance to work with me regarding this purpose, kindly indicate your interest by reply back to me so that I will furnish you with the needfully information and the details on how to proceed further. I am ready to offer 25% total amount of money to you on the final transfer of the money to you. My best and Lovely Regards to you and all your family .
For me to see your reply. Here is my priavte email address. lizabenson3@yahoo.com or lizabenson3 AT yahoo DOT com
Thanks
Liza Benson

HAHAHAHAHAHA- what a tempting offer...
Can we get the admins to delete that account plz...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

I forwarded one to Zboy too. Maybe Winston can do it before Zboy wakes up in the morning there.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I got a message from liza2

Post by jamesbond »

Raffie wrote:Can we get the admins to delete that account plz...
I tried to ban their profile but since they have not made any posts, I couldn't ban their IP address. Maybe Winston since he is the administrator, has a way to ban someone who has not made any posts.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Received same message from liza2 as a private message.
Winston, can you do something about this scammer?
Thanks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I just deleted the profile.

Next time though, use this thread to report spammers:

viewtopic.php?t=16127
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Winston wrote:Yeah I just deleted the profile.

Next time though, use this thread to report spammers:

viewtopic.php?t=16127
I know a brilliant way to stop 99.9999% of them. Use vague security questions(don't know if this forum allows you to use that instead of captcha) like Q. "what has wings and flies?" A. "bird|birds". A human would give the correct answer but a bot will search on google and end up with many results. These bots aren't built to process that amount of data. Make of couple of questions like "what is the name of this website?" e.t.c