Winston and Steve Rolodex Record HA Podcasts!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Re: Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Banano »

steve r

How we going to earn this privilage, some sort of points system?

As for secrets, you already told us that all you need to do is buy flight ticket to bkk and start talkin to random chix on the street, you had 3some with non-pros within 2 hours of landing there or something?

Latest trend in thailand is that chix are hanging at airports and fuckin every guy who comes from usa;)
Mike42Night
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston and Steve R Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Mike42Night »

Disagree about London being worse then NYC or Philadelphia even though I am basing this London pick up videos that I've seen and personal experience in the above US metros. The PUA in the London video blocked, touched, and even somewhat annoyed the women during his "sets" if he'd done tried that nonsense here he would have been at best slap in the face or at worse arrested for street harassment. This alone tells me that London women are still more approachable.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Winston and Steve Rolodex Record HA Podcasts!

Post by Winston »

Just uploaded Steve Hoca's interview with Steve Rolodex about why single men in America MUST date abroad NOW! It's a must hear interview with brutally honest truths and great points that no one else dares to speak about openly.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Here again are the podcasts I recorded with Steve Rolodex on the list of reasons why single men should live abroad.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston, for a long time now I have thought you should do a regular podcast. This is just one of a number of ways you could have monetized this site better than selling out to your sponsors, which I have certainly criticized you for. There are a lot of guys out there who never heard of this forum yet are very very interested in this subject. I would hope you will make more of an effort to reach them, would be good for everybody.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
December 30th, 2017, 12:57 pm
Winston, for a long time now I have thought you should do a regular podcast. This is just one of a number of ways you could have monetized this site better than selling out to your sponsors, which I have certainly criticized you for. There are a lot of guys out there who never heard of this forum yet are very very interested in this subject. I would hope you will make more of an effort to reach them, would be good for everybody.
I agree with you. But I just don't have the time to do everything at once. This is a one man operation and I need to look into getting some expat friends or Filipino freelancers to help me do stuff here. There's too much for one person to manage and maintain. Plus the older you get, the harder it is to sit at the computer and concentrate for long. And of course, I'm trying to be happy and have a life too, that involves dating and social life and travel and adventure overseas. So it's too much for one person to do, especially if he's trying to have a life too.

Moreover, my voice may sound ok, but I don't have the energy, charisma, and magnetism that white radio show hosts have. Or a powerful voice like Steve Hoca has, or even Steve Rolodex has. My voice just doesn't stand out there and grab your attention like some guys' voices do. So podcasts aren't my best forte though I guess I could be ok at it.

Plus now we are trying to set up skype conferences or google hang out conferences. So there's too much on the plate now. I also have videos and documentaries to produce, as well as books to write. lol. I wish there was enough time and energy for everything. I need a team of staff. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comment on the Steve Hoca / Steve Rolodex interview.

https://www.youtube.com/comments?filter=rJmfn7ElvUU

"Bill Sanders 1 day ago
I'm 24 mins into this discussion and it brings back so many memories of both Thailand and the Philippines. This guy was lucky to have a matchmaker generating interest in him before he arrived. That was the key to his success. I got divorced at 45 and went there 3 years in a row with The Man Tour (look it up). Afterwards, I went on my own.

It was more fun being part of a group of 16-20 men all there to have fun. When I went on my own, i lined up girls to meet beforehand using YM, friendster and dating sites. This was before Facebook. In the Phils, I used Cebuanas dotcom. He f***ed 8 women in 3 weeks. I f***ed as many as 13. He is right about the first meeting. It's magic. I spent 2 days per girl max."

@innovatorsclub you still around? What's new? Where are you now?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston's first interview with Steve Rolodex is up on YouTube uploaded by a fan.