Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 am

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby rudder » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:34 am

*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:45 am

rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat

Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby rudder » Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:50 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat

Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.

Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:07 am

rudder wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:

Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.

He entendido todo lo que me digas. Tengas en cuenta de lo siguiente: me he ido a Latinoamerica antes!! Estoy acostumbrado de lo. :-) Ademas, gracias por todo lo que tú me aconsejabas. Austere is a good palabra (or palabrota Jajaja since it is a perjorative to describe Ameriskankie scallie wags!).
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby rudder » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 pm

Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.
rudder
Freshman Poster

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:37 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")

Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake ass AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Is that a Pink Floyd shirt that girl is wearing?
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:44 pm

rudder wrote:Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.

She's telling Kevin to hurry up and he drops the huevos which is the cajones which are the balls...so you picked up on it. Bwerrie good, sinsei. ;-)
Feminism coming to a Latin American country near you is what this is implying. *Yo suspiro mucho como Charlie Brown*
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:46 pm

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake a** AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.

Epic comment #Nice
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions