Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 14th, 2013, 4:18 am

Image

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*





Postby rudder » September 14th, 2013, 4:34 am

*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 14th, 2013, 4:45 am

rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat


Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby rudder » September 14th, 2013, 5:50 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat


Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.


Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » September 14th, 2013, 8:07 am

rudder wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
rudder wrote:*And you thought that I wasn't going to get revenge on you for cheating in Mortal Kombat


Yes that's what she said, but changed up the interpretation a bit because she still is withholding p.ussy from him in spite.


Blue balls is the vengeance apparently.

And to answer your original question, there's definitely feminism in Latin America. It's kind of a sweet feminism if you will, though. The USA feminism is really austere and unpleasant, but women are still women in Latin America despite their social mobility. As such, I'm a big fan of Latin America, and truly believe I will find the sweetest sugar mama of my dreams there.


He entendido todo lo que me digas. Tengas en cuenta de lo siguiente: me he ido a Latinoamerica antes!! Estoy acostumbrado de lo. :-) Ademas, gracias por todo lo que tú me aconsejabas. Austere is a good palabra (or palabrota Jajaja since it is a perjorative to describe Ameriskankie scallie wags!).
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby rudder » October 8th, 2013, 8:59 pm

Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:
Image

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby kai1275 » October 8th, 2013, 9:37 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")


Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake ass AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby kai1275 » October 8th, 2013, 9:38 pm

Is that a Pink Floyd shirt that girl is wearing?
kai1275
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1436
Joined: April 29th, 2013, 6:19 pm

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 8th, 2013, 10:44 pm

rudder wrote:Here is one I found from a Peruvian girl's facebook page today:
Image

I'm not sure what the symbolism is of the guy dropping the "huevos" but I do know that huevos is also slang for balls...the hairy kind.


She's telling Kevin to hurry up and he drops the huevos which is the cajones which are the balls...so you picked up on it. Bwerrie good, sinsei. ;-)
Feminism coming to a Latin American country near you is what this is implying. *Yo suspiro mucho como Charlie Brown*
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: Hay feminismo en Latinoamerica: ¿Sí o no?

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 8th, 2013, 10:46 pm

kai1275 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Image

She said at the end "And you would have thought that you were going to get back at me like it's Mortal Kombat or something! [like you were going to "kill" this p.ussy or something], but you gets no a.s.s. from me!"

And this was on my Colombiana friend's page on Facebook. Que piensan? (What do you guys think?")


Fuq. Dem Thighs man! :P

Funny thing about Latinas is that they are so feminine that it takes alot of money and status for them to get mind warp like that. Like the other guy said, women are still women. Some can just keep the bitch disease at bay longer than others can. Latinas seem to love their p***y, their man, f***ing, and love itself if that makes any sense. Romance language and just their cultures itself. That same chick could have easily ran back and banged his brains out in the next episode if she was real.

AW try to imitate LA women and Asians, by thinking they can offer p***y quickly after causing a fight. That shit fails with some men like me. I don't wanna f**k someone that pissed me off or violated some value of mine. We need that shit to be solved first THEN I decide when I wanna smash. Those AW bitches think they are slick. They could never play that off because their smiles and body language are usually a dead giveaway. You know they are malicious about it.

Maybe what I am trying to say is I guess they dick tease better than fake a** AW that do not even know how to tease within good taste/humor.

Epic comment #Nice
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2183
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gsjackson, Winston, Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests