How do you talk to women, I mean seriously?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

How do you talk to women, I mean seriously?

Post by Voice of Reason »

Call me a loser for his, I don't care.

But how do you speak to women?

I've had ample opportunities here in Saigon, but whenever I start talking to a woman I get very self-conscious and can't hold the conversation.

I've had so much BS from women back in the west that things seem permanently etched into my psyche.

What do I do?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

I've found communicating with women to be problematic. I don't try to have serious intellectual conversations with them; that's what I have my male friends and compadres for.

Women, regardless whether they are western or Asian or Latinas, seem to operate on a different wavelength....which I still have yet to decipher.

Listen to how women talk to each other. I suppose you can talk to them on their wavelength and in their terminology (whatever that is). Of course, when you talk to them in the same manner (and I DON"T mean in a effeminate manner), you get labeled as a "nice" guy and they won't have any desire to be romantic/intimate with you.

The more enlightened PUAs on this site don't take women seriously and flirt and joke with them in subtle and suggestive ways. They communicate in a way that pictures an intriguing and mysterious images in their mind and women seem to LOVE it.

It's a skill that takes time to develop. The creator Winston seems to have mastered it and uses it effectively.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

People are different, not all women are shallow. For me it's to see if they are awake or not and if there is anybody home weather male or female.

By now any intelligent person in the US should realize the military industrial complex is spraying the skies with Chemtrails, I start a conversation off with like " my chemtrails or your chemtrails baby " then if they do not know what you are talking about you know that is the one you want to bang because she is stupider than a bag of rocks, you should be able to fool her as much as you want and just use her for a piece of tail. :D

Halwick if you like the intellectuality of males so much better have you ever thought of getting some of that dat dare pooper?
Time to Hide!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Moretorque wrote:People are different, not all women are shallow. For me it's to see if they are awake or not and if there is anybody home weather male or female.

By now any intelligent person in the US should realize the military industrial complex is spraying the skies with Chemtrails, I start a conversation off with like " my chemtrails or your chemtrails baby " then if they do not know what you are talking about you know that is the one you want to bang because she is stupider than a bag of rocks, you should be able to fool her as much as you want and just use her for a piece of tail. :D

Halwick if you like the intellectuality of males so much better have you ever thought of getting some of that dat dare pooper?
Not interested!. You're missing my point. I find most women to be irrational and illogical and therefore difficult, if not impossible to have an intellectual conversation with them. It's not necessary to have intellectual conversation as a prerequisite for satisfactory sex; they're completely independent variables. Besides, women serve one purpose: A biological life support system for a fully functional vagina. Intellectual conversation requirement is a non sequitur. :P

By the way, Moretorque, I see you're into conspiracy theories. Do you subscribe to Flat Earth concept? Surely you don't believe those NASA photographs showing a spherical earth to be real anymore than NASA photographs of men on the moon, do you?
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Halwick, Thankyou for clarifying for me and setting me strait. There are not to many people here who set me strait but you sure do.

If I didn't know any better you stole the "non sequitur" line from Nomad the killer robot on Star Trek? anyway there was a robot on the original series who said women were just a mass of conflicting impulses. I thought the original Star Trek even by today is real insightful to say the least about human and especially male behavior.

Some woman do have a lot of depth! however I never learned to see beyond the flesh so I am the one who is shallow when it comes to the core of it.
Last edited by Moretorque on September 14th, 2013, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Moretorque wrote:Halwick, Thankyou for clarifying for me and setting me strait. There are not to many people here who set me strait but you sure do.

If I didn't know any better you stole the "non sequitur" line from Nomad the killer robot on Star Trek? anyway there was a robot on the original series who said women were just a mass of conflicting impulses. I thought the original Star Trek even by today is real insightful to say the least about human and especially male behavior.

Some woman do have alot depth! however I never learned to see beyond the flesh so I am the one who is shallow when it comes to the core of it.
LOL. "...And your facts are uncoordinated..." or is it "uncoorelated"? I didn't intentionally steal it....paraphrased perhaps....but that episode "The Changling" is one of my favorites and the robot "Nomad" is one of my favorite villains. He was quite logical, though slightly confused. Shame he was defeated by his own logic. He would have made a great assistant for Spock.

Yes, some women have a lot of depth, intellect and logic. They are more like men and I don't care to have intimate relationships with a man in women's skin, even if it does have big tits.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Nice to see we have an informed human being, you know they are so rare.
Time to Hide!