Polygamy was in the Bible..let's get it! LOL

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Do you think that polygamy for a man is awesome?

Yes (with two or more girls)
38%
Yes (with a main girl and a side chick)
No votes
Yes (with a wife and a concubine/mistress)
25%
No (just with my wife only)
13%
No (I'm just celibate (I'm not even asexual like planaria))
13%
No (I'm just a one-woman man)
13%

Total votes: 8
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Polygamy was in the Bible..let's get it! LOL

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Fellow HA member "ErikHeaven" did a video on this while he was tipsy, funny sh.it but true:

http://christianpolygamy.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Polygamy was in the Bible at a time when many men died in war. The Bible also says "be fruitful and multiply" which isn't going to be possible for a lot of men if some men have many wives. Polygamy works in a society that has frequent wars or where men like to play russian roulette. In societies where most men don't die young, only monogamy works. Polygamists in such a society are stealing women from other men, and deserve to be hung for it.

Husbands who need sexual variety should just see prostitutes on the side. This is how it was traditionally done, and is supported by the Bible.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

fschmidt wrote:Polygamy was in the Bible at a time when many men died in war. The Bible also says "be fruitful and multiply" which isn't going to be possible for a lot of men if some men have many wives. Polygamy works in a society that has frequent wars or where men like to play russian roulette. In societies where most men don't die young, only monogamy works. Polygamists in such a society are stealing women from other men, and deserve to be hung for it.

Husbands who need sexual variety should just see hoes on the side. This is how it was traditionally done, and is supported by the Bible.
That math, logic, and history get lost because so much blood rushes from the big head to the little one of men who figure they'd magically be among the living (and desired) men, in such a scenario.
Not only would they get multiple wives, the wives would all be loyal & pleasant 8s or better.

If that were true, they could just as easily get multiple girlfriends, now, in the current day.

Come to think of it, monogamy probably REDUCED the number of wars, where it was first implemented. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

The Mormans had it right....provided: 1) you can support all those wives; 2) keep them happy, 3) they cooperated and got along with each other, and 4) didn't mind sharing the man.

I see nothing morally or ethically wrong with having a number one wife (who helps with the practical side of things) and a secondary LBFM / bedwarmer...so long as you can support them and keep them happy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Over the last 50 years we have gone from a monogamous society to a form of polygamy, and I for one don't much like the change.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Ghost wrote:Every man should just have a wife, and then f**k whores on the side as much as he needs. There should be a patriarchal government that subsidizes p4p.
I would also be polygamous with multiple wives or concubines. My view is also similar to what Halwick mentioned. I would also want every wife or concubine to be a virgin because it's one of my uncompromising standards.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Halwick wrote:The Mormans had it right....provided: 1) you can support all those wives; 2) keep them happy, 3) they cooperated and got along with each other, and 4) didn't mind sharing the man.

I see nothing morally or ethically wrong with having a number one wife (who helps with the practical side of things) and a secondary LBFM / bedwarmer...so long as you can support them and keep them happy.
The obvious problem is that, assuming roughly equal numbers of men and women, if some men have exclusive access to multiple females then it follows that other men will have no access to females at all. This is a crime against them and will harm society by diminishing the gene pool and reducing the motivation of men to contribute to a society they have no stake in.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:Over the last 50 years we have gone from a monogamous society to a form of polygamy, and I for one don't much like the change.
We went from a monogamous society to a society of whoredom where women are sluts and men love sluts. I guess it is a form of polygamy but a major feminist form of polygamy. No traditional society ever allowed a woman to have multiple husbands. A polygamous woman can never bond with a man. I would say that such a woman is nothing but a slut that wants multiple partners.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Post by The Professor »

We already pretty much live in a polygamist society. The best looking young alpha males have a bunch of female f**k buddies leaving less attractive men to fight for what little there is left. A lot of the time the female f**k buddies have boyfriends so it goes both ways. The only thing not polygamist is marriage is not involved. The consequences are the same though.

A polygamist society only benefits the very rich and powerful men and the best looking young studs, in other words the same exact guys who have multiple f**k buddies now. So if you're not one of those guys, you wouldn't have more than one wife in a polygamist society, in fact lots of guys here wouldn't have any considering how many people here only have access to p***y through cheap third world p4p.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The Professor wrote:We already pretty much live in a polygamist society. The best looking young alpha males have a bunch of female f**k buddies leaving less attractive men to fight for what little there is left. A lot of the time the female f**k buddies have boyfriends so it goes both ways. The only thing not polygamist is marriage is not involved. The consequences are the same though.

A polygamist society only benefits the very rich and powerful men and the best looking young studs, in other words the same exact guys who have multiple f**k buddies now. So if you're not one of those guys, you wouldn't have more than one wife in a polygamist society, in fact lots of guys here wouldn't have any considering how many people here only have access to p***y through cheap third world p4p.
Riding into the CBD of a large city for the last couple of weeks, it occurred to me that most of the attractive, intelligent young females of all races in the West are now corporate whores waiting on and servicing a few big shots and the odd underclass scumbag gaming the situation. For the scum, this is the ideal form of polygamy as they have all the benefits of a harem with none of the responsibilities. I pray I'll live to see the day when all the sadistic animals responsible for this situation are dogchained to the walls of S21-style prisons.
Renata
Experienced Poster

Post by Renata »

Ghost wrote:Every man should just have a wife, and then f**k whores on the side as much as he needs. There should be a patriarchal government that subsidizes p4p.
Now that's where you will get your dick chopped off. You want lots of women stay single!!! Marrying means;( Me & You ) no decent woman will tolerate a man screwing everybody then comming back to her.

Stay Single is you want many partners. No wonder you all get carnaged in court during divorce it may well be revenge most of the time. I will walk away if ever faced with a husband like this because I'll count my blessings & say thank goodness I don't have to spend another day with that garbage, but the average woman will not walk away she will want blood.
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Renata wrote:Marrying means;( Me & You ) no decent woman will tolerate a man screwing everybody then comming back to her.
You should change your avatar. Lions are polygamous.