My college is killing me mentally

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

Most white guys in college aren't getting anything.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MR2
Freshman Poster

Post by MR2 »

Renata wrote:Find a way to do most of your studies online then finish the last semester at the best college that lets you in
Even if all your classes transfer; many colleges require the last xx amount of hours to be completed at that university in order to graduate.
(at least 2 full time semesters)
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

If its that bad get out, it is not worth it to waste your time, especially when there are much better ways you can invest your time :) You literally have the whole world, the USA is not the only place where you can study, learn and better yourself.

I hope you are aware that a lot of degrees are not worth anywhere close to what you pay.

Peter Thiel was paying 100 grand for students to drop out of college and take a chance and pursue there real dream.

You can choose your own independent destiny.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Ghost wrote:Mr. Darcy, have you checked out options in Europe? I think one can go to college at no (or low) cost in many countries over there. And the social environment can't be as bad as where you are. Or you could even just study abroad for a semester to try out going abroad first before you make a longer commitment.
+1
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

just watched those videos. I'm an accounting major lol.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

abcdavid01 wrote:Praise Jesus. Where in Tn is your campus? Sounds like I'm moving to the right place. I'm an Asian Jew and I want those dumb angloids to be my neighbors. No sarcasm, I'm being serious.
Asian Jew, eh? I have a friend who is Jewish by ancestry, and is Buddhist by religion.
He calls himself a "Ju-Bu" :lol:
tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Peter Thiel and Andy Kessler dig into detail the troubles with education - excellent stuff.