Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Where to meet fobs in North America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Where to meet fobs in North America?

Postby Jeremy » Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:32 am

I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized c**ts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

I cold approached a dozen or so Asian fobs in a uni cafeteria a while back. While they were mostly friendly, they all rejected me in the end. Didn't even get a number.

I've already tried online dating - couldn't get any legit responses. And meetup.com is all old people. What else is there? Karaoke bars? ESL centres?
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:14 pm

Wait a minute...

How you suppose to date anybody if you have no income coming in?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jeremy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:09 am

djfourmoney wrote:Wait a minute...

Well, I have a manual labour job now, but it only brings in $300/week. Not much I can do to improve. I already have a degree, and I'm NEVER going back to school.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to meet fobs in North America?

Postby The Professor » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:21 am

Jeremy wrote:I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized c**ts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

I cold approached a dozen or so Asian fobs in a uni cafeteria a while back. While they were mostly friendly, they all rejected me in the end. Didn't even get a number.

You don't want to hear this but it sounds like fobs don't want anything to do with you either. Are you thirsty for more "friendly" rejections? AWALT. Say it with me. AWALT.
The Professor
Freshman Poster

Re: Where to meet fobs in North America?

Postby Jeremy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:35 am

The Professor wrote:
Jeremy wrote:I can't afford to travel right now, and westernized c**ts have made it perfectly clear they want nothing to do with me. So this is basically my only option.

You don't want to hear this but it sounds like fobs don't want anything to do with you either. Are you thirsty for more "friendly" rejections? AWALT. Say it with me. AWALT.

Cold approaching has a notoriously low success rate. And I did manage to bang a Filipina who was much better looking than Diane. I called her a 6.5-7 before, but she was probably a 9 by Filipino standards.

I'm not saying you're wrong. But I won't know until I've spent time trying to meet these girls at more socially acceptable venues.
Last edited by Jeremy on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:42 am

Jeremy wrote:

Well, I have a manual labour job now, but it only brings in $300/week. Not much I can do to improve. I already have a degree, and I'm NEVER going back to school.

That's not much more than I make a month and I manage to save money, so can you.

I have cost, even if they are mild but I manage to save money. You make exactly four times what I make, so the question becomes what are you spending money on?
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Jeremy » Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:51 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

That's not much more than I make a month and I manage to save money, so can you.

I have cost, even if they are mild but I manage to save money. You make exactly four times what I make, so the question becomes what are you spending money on?

Actually, it all goes into my savings. I live my parents and don't spend a cent.
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:50 am

Jeremy wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
Jeremy wrote:

Actually, it all goes into my savings. I live my parents and don't spend a cent.

At my last job, I was making $250 a week or less in a typical week. I saved most of it and it really helped when it came time to leave that shithole and work on other things and getting overseas. Save a few thousand, either line up a job overseas somewhere or work on online or alternate ways of making money, and go. You have a degree. Boom - that's an ESL job lined up easily.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:57 am

@Jeremy,

Calgary, Edmonton, and York (not Toronto) in Can-It? Duh! Seriously.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:19 am

So what do you mean you can't travel? Save your money, you can get a job at call center in Guatemala City, Guatemala and you'll be bumped up to a lead because you are a native English speaker.

It pays just enough for you to afford rent and the basics down there until you figure out what you want to do. You can start your own business by just observing what you see is poorly done by the locals.

It cost me just over $300 to fly to Mexico City. It can't be much more to fly out of Canada.

Or the most expensive part of SEA is getting there. Save up a few thousand and go there.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions