HA Alexa ranking

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:What's the link to this Spearhead that you guys are talking about?
Hi Winston,
the spearhead was started over 4 years ago...before my court meeting in november 2009...I was on it within weeks of startup. It was something of an antidote to Mens News Daily where Paul Elam was the editor. Paul was obviously an agent and controlling what was published in MND and Spearhead was something of a response to the idea that there was too much censorship on MND.

For example I was banned for pointing out that it has been published that women had 17% smaller skulls than men and 9x less grey matter than men. Posting newspaper articles talking about those papers got me banned from MND! LOL!!

So Bill Price allowed comments to stand that were more controversial...a good place for me to speak.

It was on spearhead that I announced the success of my court meeting on 2009-11-26.

I was not a public figure at the time. I thought men would JUMP at the idea of being able to deny the jurisdiction of the family courts, right? But no. When I announced that I had successfully PROVEN how to refuse the jurisdiction of the courts I was actually attacked as a "looney" etc. I was continually attacked even when I released the transcript.

"It is fake" etc...even when the video was released the "intelligencia" over at The Spearhead claimed it was fake. Some even claimed that the whole video was a stage show and that I was an agent who managed to set up the whole video.

And now it is 2013....and what has the spearhead actually DONE FOR ANY MAN? Has any man got his kids back because of the spearhead? Has any man put a judge in jail because of the spearhead? Has any man been able to stop paying alimony or child support because of the spearhead.

And, of course, the answer is no.

Men say to me...but you have not put a judge in jail either...to which my response is "only because men are too cowardly to sit on a jury....if you are not willing to sit on a just you can just STFU about what I have done or am doing...you do not deserve a voice. I am willing to sit on a jury...I am willing to be a peace officer....why aren't you?" to which you get all the usual responses of "the guvmint might hurt me"....well DUH?!

So yes....I researched the strawman recapture process in 2008/09. We perfected it with numerous court cases in 2009...mine was the final court case where we went in and PROVED the strawman recapture process worked and video recorded it. So men have had the remedy they say they want since 2009-11-26....a red letter date.

And here the men are...4 years later....still refusing to listen to me. And how did that work out for those men? Not very well, right?

And now when men want my advice and I say I want to be paid just like any doctor? Well they are all "upset" despite the fact they wasted my time banging the truth in to their heads these last FIVE YEARS.

Face it...the Illuminati is right. Most men really are "stupid dumb animals" who are "useless eaters". There were given a remedy for free on 2009-11-26 and they refused to use it....preferring instead to beg their politicians to stop committing crimes against them in the family courts....and as I point out? How did that work out for them?

I am not even giving my second book away for free any more....if men want to know what I have to say on those topics they can pay me CHF10 to read my book....apart from that? Well? You can see how men LOVE to be ignorant.

http://kickass.to/z01-my-court-meeting- ... .html#main

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com/For ... fault.aspx

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Books/B0000PeterNolan.aspx
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow we now have a 67,000 ranking range in Alexa! But that's our global rank. Our rank in the USA is in the 15,000 range. Have a look!

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/happierabroad.com

We are on a roll. :D
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Rooshv's main site and forum site both beat us in Alexa ranking.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshv.com
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshvforum.com

How can that be? How does he get so much traffic? His forum only has a few boards.

It uses mybb though, which is simpler but has a Reputation feature where users can rate posts and other users.

http://www.mybb.com/features/reputation

I wish phpbb had that too. Maybe we should try to switch to mybb? lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

He has a lot more active posters. Although given how many good posters he bans it's a wonder that his board gets much new content at all.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

xiongmao wrote:He has a lot more active posters. Although given how many good posters he bans it's a wonder that his board gets much new content at all.
Yeah no kidding. If he gets that much traffic, like 10 times more than we do it seems, then why doesn't he monetize his sites? He doesn't have ads, affiliate links, or dating sites on his sites. It's stupid to get all that traffic and then not to monetize it. Does he not need the money?

It's ironic that he's good at getting traffic (which is the hard part) but is not good at monetizing websites. Anyone else getting that kind of traffic would monetize it for sure. It's a goldmine. What a strange dude.

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Check this out. Rooshv's main site and forum site both beat us in Alexa ranking.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshv.com
http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshvforum.com

How can that be? How does he get so much traffic? His forum only has a few boards.

It uses mybb though, which is simpler but has a Reputation feature where users can rate posts and other users.

http://www.mybb.com/features/reputation

I wish phpbb had that too. Maybe we should try to switch to mybb? lol
He focuses very much on telling young men about getting laid and dealing with women.....and that is what young men want to hear about....young men do not want to learn about all the other things that are here on HA......young men want to be ignorant for the most part.

Look how many views Jenna Marbles gets......that tells you all you need to know about young men and their interests now...they are zombies and they like it that way.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Wow we now have a 67,000 ranking range in Alexa! But that's our global rank. Our rank in the USA is in the 15,000 range. Have a look!

We are on a roll. :D
CAF has risen to 521,000 which is amazing to me.

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/crimesagainstfathers.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:
xiongmao wrote:He has a lot more active posters. Although given how many good posters he bans it's a wonder that his board gets much new content at all.
Yeah no kidding. If he gets that much traffic, like 10 times more than we do it seems, then why doesn't he monetize his sites? He doesn't have ads, affiliate links, or dating sites on his sites. It's stupid to get all that traffic and then not to monetize it. Does he not need the money?

It's ironic that he's good at getting traffic (which is the hard part) but is not good at monetizing websites. Anyone else getting that kind of traffic would monetize it for sure. It's a goldmine. What a strange dude.
He commented that he felt adsense would kick him off pretty quick....

For my part?

Even with CAF getting 145,000 hits a month (many search engine hits in there) I am only getting 1-5 ad clicks per day on the banner ad I put on CAF. During the rachel cassidy thing I got 29 clicks on one day for EUR19 in ad revenue. So I guess that was the women coming to the site and clicking.

If I could get 100 men to click my banner ad once per day that would actually cover my rent.....but men will not even help a man out as much as an ad click if they see an ad they like. I laugh when men say "men are bros and we help each other out"...nothing could be further from the truth....last year was the first year any men actually donated money to me....about 12 guys donated me a little money to help me along.....and yet my work would help 400 MILLION men if they bothered to use it.

http://www.crimesagainstfathers.com
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow we are ranked in the 56,000 range in Alexa now!

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:Wow we are ranked 84,000 in Alexa now!

That's awesome. We are in the top 100,000 sites in the world now, according to Alexa, which is hard to break into. You have to have a lot of steady traffic and backlinks over a long period of time to break into the top 100,000 in Alexa, which makes you a major player if you get in.
You are at 51,800 now Winston...that's fantastic!!
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The fact that HA lags Rooshv is probably a good thing. Rooshv has been the focal point for a lot of feminist activists and media journalists. It's essentially a lightning rod in this politically charged atmosphere. You don't want to have that much attention and have your life put under scrutiny like Roosh does on a daily basis.

Plus, I don't think Winston can handle the mental pressure of having his life under scrutiny. He would snap and that's not a good thing. What if he were to punch some feminist in the mouth in front of cameras? Imagine how much that would set this forum back. We can't have that.. :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Repatriate wrote:The fact that HA lags Rooshv is probably a good thing. Rooshv has been the focal point for a lot of feminist activists and media journalists. It's essentially a lightning rod in this politically charged atmosphere. You don't want to have that much attention and have your life put under scrutiny like Roosh does on a daily basis.

Plus, I don't think Winston can handle the mental pressure of having his life under scrutiny. He would snap and that's not a good thing. What if he were to punch some feminist in the mouth in front of cameras? Imagine how much that would set this forum back. We can't have that.. :lol:
Because it's easy to portray Roosh as a misogynist and prove it with his own words. He can be easily marginalized. I can't. I do not say anything that can be made to make me look like a misogynist.

I actually thrive and feed off of such attention and would handle it well. They are probably afraid that I would beat them with truth, reason and logic. Darkness cannot stand the light after all. :)

PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Winston wrote:I do not say anything that can be made to make me look like a misogynist.
We both know how the truth is not even a consideration for feminists and women in general.

I see you have broken 50,000 now! Well done!
The
Junior Poster

Post by The »

Winston wrote:
Repatriate wrote:The fact that HA lags Rooshv is probably a good thing. Rooshv has been the focal point for a lot of feminist activists and media journalists. It's essentially a lightning rod in this politically charged atmosphere. You don't want to have that much attention and have your life put under scrutiny like Roosh does on a daily basis.

Because it's easy to portray Roosh as a misogynist and prove it with his own words. He can be easily marginalized. I can't. I do not say anything that can be made to make me look like a misogynist.

I actually thrive and feed off of such attention and would handle it well. They are probably afraid that I would beat them with truth, reason and logic. Darkness cannot stand the light after all. :)
Speak for yourself....indeed....
Plus, I don't think Winston can handle the mental pressure of having his life under scrutiny. He would snap and that's not a good thing. What if he were to punch some feminist in the mouth in front of cameras? Imagine how much that would set this forum back. We can't have that.. Laughing
I honestly dont think so either.....Ill give Roosh credit as he does put himself out there and pulls no punches....