Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Women criticized military get death threat

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Women criticized military get death threat

Postby Johnny » Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:37 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =1&theater read the comments here


http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/artic ... 845970.php

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism
Johnny
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:35 am







Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Postby Dragon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:05 am

Johnny wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618461928205447&set=a.566899443361696.1073741825.195258057192505&type=1&theater read the comments here


http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/artic ... 845970.php

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism



A Manhattan woman says she was fired...


What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Postby Jester » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:10 am

Dragon wrote:
What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.



Usually, yes.

But in this case the woman is right.

I posted the same thing on my FB a few years ago.


To "the troops": You are not defending me. Stand down, come home, and get an honest job.

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Postby zboy1 » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:29 am

Dragon wrote:
Johnny wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618461928205447&set=a.566899443361696.1073741825.195258057192505&type=1&theater read the comments here


http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/artic ... 845970.php

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism



A Manhattan woman says she was fired...


What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.


How is this a "good day" for America? Explain? In my opinion, it's just one more example of the fascism and police-state America at work, sadly...
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4441
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:33 am

Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Postby Dragon » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:59 am

zboy1 wrote:
Dragon wrote:
Johnny wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=618461928205447&set=a.566899443361696.1073741825.195258057192505&type=1&theater read the comments here


http://www.greenwichtime.com/news/artic ... 845970.php

Look at all these butthurt brainwash redneck american all piss off. Americans are no better then the people of Nazi Germany brainwash nationalism



A Manhattan woman says she was fired...


What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.


How is this a "good day" for America? Explain? In my opinion, it's just one more example of the fascism and police-state America at work, sadly...


I never said it was a good day for America. America's good days are long over. What it did, however, was give me a good laugh. Why worry so much about a failed country? Enjoy the decline.
Last edited by Dragon on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am a terrible person.
Dragon
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 512
Joined: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:31 am

Re: Women criticized military get death threat

Postby Renata » Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:24 am

Jester wrote:
Dragon wrote:
What? Urban career woman gets fired for criticizing rednecks? I call that a good day.



Usually, yes.

But in this case the woman is right.

I posted the same thing on my FB a few years ago.


To "the troops": You are not defending me. Stand down, come home, and get an honest job.



I agree with you the troops are so brainwashed. They still think they are fighting for freedom & defending their country & fellowmen. So they think they are big heros & knights in shining amour. What they are doing is attacking other countries. They are on the offence not defence. :?
- It's easy to give, when you know what it's like to have nothing. -

- Develop a backbone, not a wishbone. -
Renata
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1106
Joined: Sun May 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Location: Ireland


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests