What would you do if someone was in trouble?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

kai1275 wrote:Stay out of FW personal issues. Getting involved while abroad, can get you deported, beaten, and killed. Especially if you are in Asia. That is a man's world. Stay the f**k out of grown men's business while in Asia. If that woman is getting beat or killed, let someone else handle that. Stay out of that mess. Especially if you cannot speak the native language.

You don't want to be that idiot someone from the US embassy came to visit in jail, only to tell you that, "The US does not know you anymore and you are on your own. Oh yeah, here is a few lawyers you can call that might know English. Good luck."

First rule of traveling in Asia should always be: Mind your own damn business.

Nosy white neighbor stuff is for America and the West. You have been warned.
Basically and by proxy, the US government is saying, "How dare you even leave our country founded by our Lord and Savior for a millisecond? You're supposed to be God's chosen chattel! If it weren't for NATO and the UN, we wouldn't even issue US passports to our citizens unless they were part of the Illuminati/elitists. So in lieu of NOT getting a return on investment from you SINCE you're leaving, we'll show you!...by not helping you once you leave our Christian borders. Godspeed abroad, you little creetan!"

Unless you plan to repatriate back to America (which I'm living proof of) only to have your current passport bulletholed up and you have to reapply for it again with the F-chip in it; that's the only time they give you money is to pay for you to come back to America only to have a lien on you getting a new passport until it's paid off (depending on the cost of the one-way PER-DIEM cost of the plane ticket).

When I leave the US of Gay again, I will flip the bird "with 8 gold rings on my fingers like Shabba-Shabba Ranks!"

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would youdo if someone was in trouble?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

C.J. wrote:
kai1275 wrote:Stay the f**k out of grown men's business...
Mind your own damn business.
EXACTLY! What does he think he's doing!? This is one of the reasons why the west is so messed up.

Here's a story that'll help you figure out WHY you should mind your own business:
http://news.yahoo.com/greenpeace-crew-s ... 32682.html

Stupid westerners? Check. Don't know the native language? Check. f***ing around on foreign soil with no knowledge of the native language? Check. f***ing around with valuable foreign interests? Check. Not minding their own damn business over 2,000 miles away? Check.

They got f***ed? Check. Each one of those idiots deserve to be shot on sight, and I'd side with the Russians on this one. :lol:

Back to zacb though.
Teal Lantern wrote:(on megaphone) Put down the Captain Save-A-Hoe cape and back away.
People wanna be superman and s***. But that kind of foolishness is a waste of time, and will eventually get you into trouble.

Everybody needs a hero, but no one deserves a hero.
You, AAiB, Teal, and Kai #1 were spot-on. If I were to paraphrase, I would come off as a parrot. Straight up.
I lied: Here's the paraphrase: "A hero ain't nothing but a sandwich" (Something that ContrarianExpatriate and DJ IV Money used to watch when in their youth.)
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I don't care what other people do. Assuming someone was in trouble I would probably just ignore it unless intervening would benefit me in some way. The only way I would intervene if someone was in trouble was if it was either a bride or girlfriend. It's best not to intervene in other peoples' affairs. It's not worth it to intervene in someone else's affairs. They might stop being your friend. Also, if they truly wanted him to stop then why don't they inform the local authorities? Either they want him to stay or the local authorities wouldn't care. In either case you would suffer negative consequences.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

She mentioned to me about it, and if he was reported, he would kill her family. I told her to go to catholic services. I think she has to choose what she is going to do. It is unfortunate, but she has to live her life. I just wanted to suggest services to her, not save her. If she could get out of there or what not, that is great. But if she decides to stay, it is her fault.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

zacb wrote:She mentioned to me about it, and if he was reported, he would kill her family. I told her to go to catholic services. I think she has to choose what she is going to do. It is unfortunate, but she has to live her life. I just wanted to suggest services to her, not save her. If she could get out of there or what not, that is great. But if she decides to stay, it is her fault.
The female is likely absolutely deserving of the fathers discipline. Stay out of what does not concern you.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Unless you plan to repatriate back to America (which I'm living proof of) only to have your current passport bulletholed up and you have to reapply for it again with the F-chip in it; that's the only time they give you money is to pay for you to come back to America only to have a lien on you getting a new passport until it's paid off (depending on the cost of the one-way PER-DIEM cost of the plane ticket).

When I leave the US of Gay again, I will flip the bird "with 8 gold rings on my fingers like Shabba-Shabba Ranks!"
Thanks for posting this. This policy of the God Damned USA is secret. It appeared nowhere else in public till you posted it here.

God damn the USA.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Teal Lantern wrote:
The last time a female told me she "didn't want to burden (me) with (her) problems" ... I respected her decision to the point of not even asking what the matter was.
So, yeah, the cape can be put away. :razz:

:lol: Words to live by!
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What would you do if someone was in trouble?

Post by Jester »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Nothing....the father is keeping control of the women in the house...as it should be.

The "problem" men in the west have about men hitting women is all just kool-aid. Women like to be spanked once in a while and as my fav#1 said "saying that a man should never hit a woman is about the dumbest idea I have ever heard of".
+1 to you.....

+1 to your fav #1.....

:wink: