Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Thicky Afro-Dominican I have been courting for awhile now...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Thicky Afro-Dominican I have been courting for awhile now...

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:35 pm

41 year old cougar Afro-Dominicana freak from the countryside giving me some play.
I will keep in mind how Dominican women are; after all, that's what my thread on them was all
about that I have created last week. :-)

She's looked like a 6.5 in the video but some of her selfies look 4ish. She's not bad for
a cougar. Besides, do you see all that a.s.s?? :twisted:

She just sent this video this morning from a Smartphone app that we communicate on regularly:
http://www.4shared.com/embed/3960585767/f25120da

And here are pics and a lot of thirsty dudes sweating her (besides me: 2,453 of them!!! :shock: ) lol:

It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby kai1275 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:12 am

Good grief!!! Sooooo thick! Mayne hold up!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Mr.Darcy » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:55 am

6.5, more like a 1,5
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Postby Taco » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:22 am

She has big drumsticks and those nails are gonna hurt when she's digging them into your back.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby kai1275 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:55 pm

Taco wrote:She has big drumsticks and those nails are gonna hurt when she's digging them into your back.

LMAO!!! :lol: :lol:

Whatever you do, don't let that puss.y and azz make you dizzy E. :lol: :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby skateboardstephen » Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:13 pm

Not bad..for an old head.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Postby Digit » Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:42 am

Gross!
Digit
Freshman Poster

Postby tre » Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:01 am

Digit wrote:Gross!

LOL :lol:
tre
Junior Poster

Postby Halwick » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:14 am

Hmm....lots of curves, surface area and volume to keep you warm. LOL
Is she a good cook??
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:43 am

Halwick wrote:Hmm....lots of curves, surface area and volume to keep you warm. LOL
Is she a good cook??

Do you not see that body?! What do you think? :P
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Halwick » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:04 am

kai1275 wrote:
Halwick wrote:Hmm....lots of curves, surface area and volume to keep you warm. LOL
Is she a good cook??

:lol: Not always a accurate indicator of good cook.
You know American women with similar BMI can't cook worth a sh*t; they got that way by eating junk food.

I guess Latin American women must be different.

There you go E Irizarry......if she enjoys cooking ( and the "results" shows), then she's a keeper. :lol:
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Postby kai1275 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:24 am

Halwick wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Is she a good cook??

You know American women with similar BMI can't cook worth a sh*t; they got that way by eating junk food.

There you go E Irizarry......if she enjoys cooking ( and the "results" shows), then she's a keeper. :lol:

Keeper? No offense to my man E, but he would be foolish to have anything long term with that. To Smash? Fine. Keep, whoa whoa, let's not get into that just yet....
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:50 pm

kai1275 wrote:
Halwick wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Is she a good cook??

Keeper? No offense to my man E, but he would be foolish to have anything long term with that. To Smash? Fine. Keep, whoa whoa, let's not get into that just yet....

I think that she's a pro because when I asked her "Que te dedicas?" ("What do you do for a living?"), she evaded the question.
So YEAH I would be foolish like Ashanti to go for her seriously. But I will smash and get it in nastily. ;-) I'm such a wanker. LMAO#
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Halwick wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
Is she a good cook??

...and cooking is favorite pastime in DR. It's part of being of the "tigueraje dominicana" life style.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:37 am

E likes women that this, that's okay with me there are plenty of them out there. In fact quite a few BW like women who are built that like just not their attitude they have in America.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cT7VqNUkbU[/youtube]
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions