Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Thicky Afro-Dominican I have been courting for awhile now...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

MAR2264419
Freshman Poster

Post by MAR2264419 » October 8th, 2013, 5:20 am

What site Do you use to chat with Caribbean/Dr women? I would Like to check it out.

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 8th, 2013, 10:49 pm

MAR2264419 wrote:What site Do you use to chat with Caribbean/Dr women? I would Like to check it out.

Tagged Punto Com.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 8th, 2013, 10:53 pm

A newbie she had sent this morning. Jum. *licks his own lips*
Sexy MILF granny she is.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

rudder
Freshman Poster

Post by rudder » October 9th, 2013, 12:19 am

I've been on that website and there are a large proportion of obviously fake profiles for any given region of the world. I don't really get the site...you buy and sell "pets" which are essentially other members of the site. :?:

Just watch out for CamDecoy and other software. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8iYhdyfgYQ

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 9th, 2013, 7:11 pm

rudder wrote:I've been on that website and there are a large proportion of obviously fake profiles for any given region of the world. I don't really get the site...you buy and sell "pets" which are essentially other members of the site. :?:

Just watch out for CamDecoy and other software. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8iYhdyfgYQ

You're looking for the negative. What happened to humbly just weeding out the bad ones for the good one(-s)??

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 » October 9th, 2013, 7:43 pm

Have you seen that ass in a video yet? Does it really look like that? LOL!

rudder
Freshman Poster

Post by rudder » October 9th, 2013, 9:32 pm

Fair enough. But what the heck do you message these ladies?

Return to “General Discussions”