Longest time skyping with a female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Longest time skyping with a female

Post by RedMenace »

I just finished an 8hrs long session of video chat. :o What's the longest time you have spent skyping with a woman?
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Well, I just now even got a web cam but just completed about 2 hours on Cherry Blossoms. But she didn't have a cam.

BTW, anyone ever notice that younger girls will stay on chat with you longer? You would think it would be the opposite. :shock: This last girl was only 20 and wanted to stay up all night chatting. (it was midnight her time) In fact, I had to be the one to terminate it. And one time I accepted a chat from a 42 year old. Lasted about 2 minutes and she got bored and logged out. Go figure.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Oh ya before I forgot she told me something about black men's social standing in China. We have a bad name lol. Some African impregnated a married Chinese woman and left. They all think we are irresponsible so you have to work a bit harder to shake that off. They are practical people so that's a bit turn off for women.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

RedMenace wrote:Oh ya before I forgot she told me something about black men's social standing in China. We have a bad name lol. Some African impregnated a married Chinese woman and left. They all think we are irresponsible so you have to work a bit harder to shake that off. They are practical people so that's a bit turn off for women.
There you go telling me that Black = African again/there you go/no it don't/
I want you to be smarter than that, my friend/
Don't you know?/Here I go.....

A serious but a parody on Keith Sweat's "There You Go (Tellin' Me No Again)"

"And PS!" Black should be capitalized, sir. It's a race, not a color.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
RedMenace wrote:Oh ya before I forgot she told me something about black men's social standing in China. We have a bad name lol. Some African impregnated a married Chinese woman and left. They all think we are irresponsible so you have to work a bit harder to shake that off. They are practical people so that's a bit turn off for women.

Try telling that to Chinese people. They view us all the same so it doesn't matter what you say. They will still think all black people come from Africa.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

RedMenace wrote:

Try telling that to Chinese people. They view us all the same so it doesn't matter what you say. They will still think all black people come from Africa.
Keep thinking that. I was able to date TWO Chinese women ON STUDENT AND WORK VISAS FROM CHINA in Canada, and the first one it lasted for a WHOLE YEAR while I was d.icking down my Brazilian-Canadian ex.
The Chinese girl lived in York, Ontario while the other Brazilian-Canadian ex I was d.icking down lived on the eastside of Toronto for a total of 3.5 years. The second Chinese girl lasted for a date where I had hit it on that date....maybe that scared her away..oh welps. Canada, man! In The US of Gay: I never dated an Asian woman because I ran into ngr lovers in that typically we don't get along because they say that I'm too transparent looking to be "Black" so they end up cheating on me or dumping me. So there.

Just because you had salacious experiences on cam with them doesn't mean they view all Black or African guys the same. You are from the UK and most Afro-British have parents directly from Anglopshere former colonies with hardcore strong W. African phenotypes.

I'm not uber-Black nor am I Black. You saw my picture, and you still feel that I am Black. You think I'm Black like you are. Sorry, I'm just not. Just because I'm uber-cognizant of the Black American community doesn't mean I'm one of the Blacks now. If that were the case, then Jon B, Rick Rubin, MC Serch (formerly of 3rd Bass), Robin Thicke, etc. would be Black too.

Why is it that Afro-Latino-Americans like Tommy Sotomayor understand that concept that mixed-race people whom 50% or less Black blood doesn't make them Black? How did that Jim Crow one-drop c.rap segue itself across the "pond" over to the UK? A: *ding ding*..the Afro-British envy the accomplishments, media, movies, music from Black America, which typically had discussed its dysfunction hence imitation is the finest form of flattery I suppose and same language more or less.

Again and newsflash revisited: Brazil was the only place where even European-Brazilians by proxy of Portugal, Germany, etc. accepted me MORE in comparison to N. American Whites!!!! While traveling in Thailand, I had Europeans assume I was European too because I'm so light, man. I got along with mixed race, Afro, and Euro Brazilians generally speaking.

Neither one of us have been to China. There are African men killing it over there in China (based on the research I've done). Not all but there are some whom do! Ask Kai1275. Your myopic banter here is mind-numbing, guy.

If Dennis Rodman can f.uck non-n.ggr lovers in the racist US of Gay before he became rich, you can do the same in the UK and you are more attractive than Rodman is...all jokes aside. Rodman had an open state-of-mind and got along with White people as he was being raised. Dude has a mouthpiece on him.

You are probably one of those dudes whom is so demure and has no self-confidence that you have an arduous time courting women and at the same time is picky about dating even fat Afro-British women.

You need find your niche and get with it.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Re: Longest time skyping with a female

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

RedMenace wrote:I just finished an 8hrs long session of video chat. :o What's the longest time you have spent skyping with a woman?
You spent 8 hours on Skype with a woman? Why?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Only my girl friend, max time was 2 hours 40 mins or something like that.

I don't know about you guys, but I can't standing skyping more then a hour max, I find it's redundant after a point, love chatting my lady up, but you can only sustain it so long, at least in my situation
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:

You are talking to dumb and retarded ones. That said, you are UK-African or something like that anyway, so to most of them that makes you African.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
RedMenace wrote:I just finished an 8hrs long session of video chat. :o What's the longest time you have spent skyping with a woman?
Nothing wrong with that I guess. Especially on a weekend. A good convo is a good convo. After a while that stuff lightens up on it's own. He's young too. When I was 19-21 I spent hours on the phone with AM. Getting played usually.....f**k man, now you got me thinking.

Get off that damn Skype Red! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

kai1275 wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:
Nothing wrong with that I guess. Especially on a weekend. A good convo is a good convo. After a while that stuff lightens up on it's own. He's young too. When I was 19-21 I spent hours on the phone with AM. Getting played usually.....f**k man, now you got me thinking.

Today I have been speaking to her on wechat. This is an interesting part of the convo.

Her: I don't know why but I began to miss you sooo much...(normally I have to check how she is doing because she is such a workaholic)
Me: oh now you know how i feel
Her: ...what do you feel?
Me: same way you feel now
Her: We should control ourselves(she wants it. too bad I can't get to Shanghai any sooner. She offers to buy me plane ticket but I try to refuse it by diverting the attention)
Me: *emoticon giggling*
Her: But strong feeling

She is 100% not playing me. It will be a year since our first contact in 14 days. I have learnt how to turn her on lol. Sometimes she tries to put the shy front but then I can break that easily. After that's broken she will get all lusty lol. :lol: Too bad it's going to take me a few months to save up enough money to physically claim this woman. I realise all I need to do is get past the initial stranger stage with a Chinese female and I can pretty much get them very interested. To get past the stranger stage you need a Chinese person to introduce you to each other.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Wow, 8 hours? I never got past 1 hour. But usually Skype is an ordeal for me, because the woman at the other end doesn't speak English very well. But at least Skype is good for verifying that you're corresponding with a real woman instead of a photograph.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

RedMenace wrote: Today I have been speaking to her on wechat. This is an interesting part of the convo.

Her: I don't know why but I began to miss you sooo much...(normally I have to check how she is doing because she is such a workaholic)
Her: We should control ourselves(she wants it. too bad I can't get to Shanghai any sooner. She offers to buy me plane ticket but I try to refuse it by diverting the attention)

She is 100% not playing me. It will be a year since our first contact in 14 days. I have learnt how to turn her on lol. Sometimes she tries to put the shy front but then I can break that easily. After that's broken she will get all lusty lol. :lol: Too bad it's going to take me a few months to save up enough money to physically claim this woman. I realise all I need to do is get past the initial stranger stage with a Chinese female and I can pretty much get them very interested. To get past the stranger stage you need a Chinese person to introduce you to each other.
I'm having the same experiences with my Latin American friends. They act all shy and hard-to-get at first, but I can break that down easily with a little sweet talk. Then I can tell even over the internet that they're getting all hot and bothered. I can't believe the quality of the women who want me. They look like models and movie stars. One of them is less than half my age (but still legal) :D
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

RedMenace wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:

Today I have been speaking to her on wechat. This is an interesting part of the convo.

See now I don't understand your bickering. You are onto something with chick. I wish you luck with her. I don't hate, I congratulate. :-)
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

Holy sh*t the lust is so strong. I think she will rape me when we meet lol. She doesn't want to go have a shower because she said she misses me so she wants to speak to me. If I try to tell her to control herself, then she says I want to do something else that's why I want her to go have a shower. I know she loves me now. Before I think she just liked me but after the 8 hrs video chat, I some how got into her head. Now she can't control herself lol. She is infected with lust haha.