Longest time skyping with a female

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hope the OP doesn't f.uck this up. If he does, he better PM his complaints about Western women from hereon out.

He's not entitled to b.itch out in the public part of the forum no mas because he f.ucked off opportunity with a FW.

#Don'tFailUsNowApplyForChineseVisaNOW
The issue is not about getting p*ssy because I know she will rape me when I get there. God knows what she will do when my departure time draws near. She might try to make me stay lol. First I have to talk to her about buying ticket. She is usually busy during week days(works from morning to 8-11pm). Once she buys the ticket, the race to get visa will start. I don't really care about s*x anymore. I just want to spend time with the only person I have spent 8 hrs talking without both of us getting tired. I will definitely claim her if all goes well.

One interesting thing I found is if she gets a call when she is speaking to me, she will tell me what the call was about after she is done. She rarely gets calls when I am speaking with her but I have never asked her what the call was about. She just tells me.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

RedMenace wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:I hope the OP doesn't f.uck this up. If he does, he better PM his complaints about Western women from hereon out.

He's not entitled to b.itch out in the public part of the forum no mas because he f.ucked off opportunity with a FW.

The issue is not about getting p*ssy because I know she will rape me when I get there. God knows what she will do when my departure time draws near. She might try to make me stay lol. First I have to talk to her about buying ticket. She is usually busy during week days(works from morning to 8-11pm). Once she buys the ticket, the race to get visa will start. I don't really care about s*x anymore. I just want to spend time with the only person I have spent 8 hrs talking without both of us getting tired. I will definitely claim her if all goes well.

One interesting thing I found is if she gets a call when she is speaking to me, she will tell me what the call was about after she is done. She rarely gets calls when I am speaking with her but I have never asked her what the call was about. She just tells me.
Chinese women do that for their husbands out of respect. Mine always does that even though I rather not be interrupted, I know she means well and I just nod and say ok honey.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Post by RedMenace »

kai1275 wrote:
RedMenace wrote:

Chinese women do that for their husbands out of respect. Mine always does that even though I rather not be interrupted, I know she means well and I just nod and say ok honey.
I just normally say "I see" when she tells me what the call was about. If she talks about something involving s*x she will say make love quietly instead of s*x. For example the issue of "making love" and not getting pregnant. :lol: For me the answer is simple, contraception. She probably is unfamiliar with such things. Besides the last thing I want to do is get her pregnant before she is married.

She treats me like her husband lol even though we aren't married......yet. For example men typically don't like their women looking at other men. Me I will tell her this. "I can't stop you from looking at dudes and I will not. Just show control and always remember the consequence of your action." She understands that quite well. It would be an instant turn off if she was into black men in general because I dislike women who generally date black men because of some fetish they have. Such women are unstable and will leave you for the next BBC(Big Black C*ck :lol: ) that comes around.

If you are with a slightly traditional woman who values marriage and likes you but doesn't love you, you can induce love. Just talk about marriage and family building. Sooner or later she will cave in and have uncontrollable emotions when she starts imagining your ideas. Women are susceptible to fantasy ideas. Their imagination is their weakness. Why do you think 50 shades of gay I mean gray became so popular amongst women young and old. It's a cr*p book but it fills their head with fantasy ideas. They imagine all these stuff and become weak. They fall in love very easily. For men we have to see something before we imagine it(why p*rn is so popular amongst men). Women on the other hand only need words and their imagination will take care of the rest.