Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Dan Quayle was right

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Dan Quayle was right

Postby bennandsarah » Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:24 pm

in 1990 or so -- he said that murphy brown (cbs-tv) was wrong in promoting single women having kids out of wedlock. back then it was rare. today -- 40% of live births is to moms having kids out of wedlock -- no father in sight. how far we've sunk. when did this trend escalate -- shortly thereafter -- growing year by year. and marriages in the united states are at an all-time low. this one feminazi quack claims it's glorious that women are having kids alone -- and it's better in the long run. wtf?? and ofcourse she was not challenged to her view by the newscaster woman.

this whole phenomenon is so wrong on so many levels. back in the 80's i knew of only one single mom -- and she was in my neighborhood -- not my social circle. can you imagine what american women will be like in 20 more years -- in 2033?? sweet jesus take me away. dan quayle seemed right all along. back in the days where republicans didn't shut down the government. i wonder what danny boy thinks now??? would make a fascinating question me thinks. :)
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Postby gsjackson » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:19 pm

I'm doing a bit of substitute teaching these days, as I have off and on for 34 years in between "careers." Going into the public schools is like going to the frontlines of the culture wars.

The young people being produced by our social arrangements -- lots of them raised by single mothers -- are, not to put too fine a point on it, a lot of rabble. To paraphrase Animal House: Fat, ugly and stupid is no way to go through life, son. It's what you want to say to these kids, who just seem to have nothing going for them, but you know nothing will detour them from the fate this culture has arranged. You really feel sorry for them.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: Dan Quayle was right

Postby zboy1 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:00 pm

bennandsarah wrote:in 1990 or so -- he said that murphy brown (cbs-tv) was wrong in promoting single women having kids out of wedlock. back then it was rare. today -- 40% of live births is to moms having kids out of wedlock -- no father in sight. how far we've sunk. when did this trend escalate -- shortly thereafter -- growing year by year. and marriages in the united states are at an all-time low. this one feminazi quack claims it's glorious that women are having kids alone -- and it's better in the long run. wtf?? and ofcourse she was not challenged to her view by the newscaster woman.

this whole phenomenon is so wrong on so many levels. back in the 80's i knew of only one single mom -- and she was in my neighborhood -- not my social circle. can you imagine what american women will be like in 20 more years -- in 2033?? sweet jesus take me away. dan quayle seemed right all along. back in the days where republicans didn't shut down the government. i wonder what danny boy thinks now??? would make a fascinating question me thinks. :)

Damn, I remember that! It was a big deal back then...

Who would've known that a bumbling geezer like Quayle (who was always ridiculed--sometimes unfairly by the media) proved to be right and almost prophetic in his criticism back then? He knew what was going to happen...and it has.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Dan Quayle was right

Postby kai1275 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:22 pm

zboy1 wrote:
bennandsarah wrote:in 1990 or so -- he said that murphy brown (cbs-tv) was wrong in promoting single women having kids out of wedlock. back then it was rare. today -- 40% of live births is to moms having kids out of wedlock -- no father in sight. how far we've sunk. when did this trend escalate -- shortly thereafter -- growing year by year. and marriages in the united states are at an all-time low. this one feminazi quack claims it's glorious that women are having kids alone -- and it's better in the long run. wtf?? and ofcourse she was not challenged to her view by the newscaster woman.

Damn, I remember that! It was a big deal back then...

Who would've known that a bumbling geezer like Quayle (who was always ridiculed--sometimes unfairly by the media) proved to be right and almost prophetic in his criticism back then? He knew what was going to happen...and it has.

Alot of the old guard Republicans, before neoconservatives, were right on certain social things like this. Problem was, that they were too dumb or not eloquent enough to explain why and paint the picture. Funny thing is that, even if they could who knows if it would have worked or not.

Making poor blacks and other minorities that work hard for a living get the impression that they were trash and lazy, and let's remove all social programs, was perhaps their greatest blunder as more time passes for historians to analyze. They had a golden opportunity to establish themselves as a moral majority with black voters because most of the key anti gay marriage votes in California came from Blacks!

If someone came to your house and said,

Neighbor: Hey let me help you fix your fence neighbor! I'll hold the wood, and you can nail them in!

You: "Wow that's awesome, lemme get the tools!"

Neighbor: "Oh yeah you are a lazy nigger, by the way!"

:roll:

What would you do? You would vote against your own self interests, on policies that would strengthen family, as well.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Postby Cornfed » Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:43 pm

Obviously Quayle didn't really mean it though. Well, he did, but he was right behind policies to destroy society. Otherwise he wouldn't have acted as a sidekick to Daddy Bush - an outright gangster, and one of the most evil men the elite has to offer.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Cornfed wrote:Obviously Quayle didn't really mean it though. Well, he did, but he was right behind policies to destroy society. Otherwise he wouldn't have acted as a sidekick to Daddy Bush - an outright gangster, and one of the most evil men the elite has to offer.

They can always find people to tote the line for power.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions