Do women lose interest after they "capture" you?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
rudder
Junior Poster

Do women lose interest after they "capture" you?

Post by rudder »

Or is this just another PUA myth? I assume, like with most PUA things, that it is more true for American women than for faithful foreign women. However, I believed that I was developing a great relationship with a Peruvian penpal girl, and things even got to the point where we were having cyber XXX. I finally told her I was going to Peru, and we could finally be with each other again after three years since I first met her down there. She responded to that message within a couple weeks positively, but she hasn't responded to my follow-up message in over a month. She's generally not too good about responding to my emails. Well, needless to say, I'm still going to Peru regardless.
Last edited by rudder on October 8th, 2013, 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bennandsarah
Freshman Poster

Post by bennandsarah »

yes. proof -- my ex wife.
more proof? my ex gf
It wasn't like this in the 1980's and early 1990's -- that's for sure bud.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Women lose interest once they have you, it is no myth. This article goes into why it happens on a neurological level, and explains science's attempt to solve the problem of keeping lust alive once you've been together for a number of years. It's also interesting from an ethical perspective- even if it keeps couples together, should we be making pills that rekindle desire? What if we keep the wrong people together, what if we're doing something profoundly wrong by upsetting the natural order and we don't even realize it?

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/26/magaz ... d=all&_r=0
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Western society is destroying hormonal balance. Men are fat with tittes and stomach fat. Women are bigger and storing fat in places that are not always the stomach and arms, but everyone is blaming it on age and sometimes diets, when the reality is that even the f***ing plastics we touch might be destroying our DNA on the countless skin cells we have, damaging hormone production even.

The hormone numbers if you get a test do not lie. However, we all think doctors and the medical establishment isn't. Heh yeah right....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Female whims are contradictory. They want to capture an alpha male that is desirable to many females. If they succeed in capturing him, that indicates he is no longer an alpha male, so they don't want him any more. If he tries to string them along by being half-captured, they will eventually get pissed off by this and want to leave him. There are numerous other aspects of their outlook that make their ongoing contentment a logical impossibility. The thing is, a society based on female whims is doomed to failure. Functional society relies on females having no choice but to stay where they are put. They can never really be stable and happy on their own terms.
jtest28
Freshman Poster

Post by jtest28 »

Ive seen so many women dump their boyfriend of YEARS only right after he breaks down and asks her to marry him (something she kept wanting the whole time anway) or for finally telling her he loves her. I think an answer to this problem is for men to just act however they feel, nature will do the rest. And yes, I agree with one of the above posters about hormones. I think men aren't really being themselves for two reasons, hormones and also social engineering. So if men can take interest, then lose interest, something we do naturally, women will not lose interest, at least as badly, as what they've been doing.
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Agree. Like I once said on another post, marriage (or a long-term relationship) is like a merry-go-round to a woman. The woman will jump on and ride the thing for a while. Where she succeeds in changing the man, she loses interest and respect for the man and jumps off.

Here's another observation: Before "capturing" the man, the woman is at her most attractive: nice slender figure, long hair, dresses nicely. She is also pleasant, easy-going, laughs at his jokes, listens to his stories, takes an interest in his interests and hobbies.

(In the meantime he thinks he found a keeper.)

After she captures the man, she stops making the effort to look nice and starts gaining weight, lets her figure go, dresses sloppily and CUTS that nice long hair. She also starts complaining about the man's habits and quirks and stops taking an interest in your interrests.

And she wonders why the man loses interest in her and looks at other women.

Not all women are like this, but I've noticed this behavior prevalent among American women who are in control of the relationship. On the other hand, the women who do maintain a attractive appearance and cooperative personality understands she is replaceable and doesn't want to risk being replaced.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

During a relationship, this is why you have to stay a CHALLENGE and not be so available to your woman all the time.

Be somewhat of a mystery when you are dating a woman.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

Yeah but what if you just want to curl up and nuzzle her bosoms?
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Post by ScarletRedLips »

Maybe your peruvian girl is hiding something
rudder
Junior Poster

Post by rudder »

ScarletRedLips wrote:Maybe your peruvian girl is hiding something
Yah she probably got knocked up.
Guts
Freshman Poster

Post by Guts »

I had a similar heartbreaking experience with a Japanese woman very recently.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

ya lol
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Halwick wrote:Agree. Like I once said on another post, marriage (or a long-term relationship) is like a merry-go-round to a woman. The woman will jump on and ride the thing for a while. Where she succeeds in changing the man, she loses interest and respect for the man and jumps off.

Here's another observation: Before "capturing" the man, the woman is at her most attractive: nice slender figure, long hair, dresses nicely. She is also pleasant, easy-going, laughs at his jokes, listens to his stories, takes an interest in his interests and hobbies.

(In the meantime he thinks he found a keeper.)

After she captures the man, she stops making the effort to look nice and starts gaining weight, lets her figure go, dresses sloppily and CUTS that nice long hair. She also starts complaining about the man's habits and quirks and stops taking an interest in your interrests.

And she wonders why the man loses interest in her and looks at other women.

Not all women are like this, but I've noticed this behavior prevalent among American women who are in control of the relationship. On the other hand, the women who do maintain a attractive appearance and cooperative personality understands she is replaceable and doesn't want to risk being replaced.
Well put, especially when applied to marriage. Long-term relationships are much less risky as the woman can't take possession of your property if she decides to jump off the ride or you drop her for letting herself go...
dreamer82
Freshman Poster

Post by dreamer82 »

Isn't there a song by Blondie that starts:

"One way or another I'm going to find you, I'm going to get ya, get ya, get ya"

And then it ends with:

"One way or another I'm going to lose you, I'm going to give you the slip"

Case closed!