Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Female friend says only 5% of men are good enough for women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby nicho12 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:13 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:What we are seeing now is sexual free market economy in the making. p***y power unleashed.

It is not a free market, because the regime is propping up dysfunctional female behavior and promoting genetic trash men through the media.


You're very right, most people fail to realize that part of this problem is encouraged by both the media and the government. If the media start promoting nerdy stable guys with good jobs as the best mates, then young women would start picking nerdy stable guys because women are social creatures by nature and usually follow the band wagon. Am very sure if the media started promoting bestiality, a good number of women would start engaging in bestiality, they're lemmings by nature. So that's why I don't believe in looks being the major reason for choosing a long term mate for women, if that were so, then the human species would not have developed to an advanced stage. Come to think about it, why would a nerdy guy try to invent the microchip or computer if the women in society don't find him attractive and only consider good looking metro sexual guys as mates, then no man would ever attempt to gain power or invent something useful to society because he would achieve nothing and in turn the human species would not have developed to such an advanced stage. Modern American women are just acting in a selfish manner, back in the old days, if a woman wanted to live an extra day, she would have to marry a strong powerful man because if a neighboring tribe raided the village, she had a very good chance of being protected and surviving
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio







Postby SilverEnergy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:38 pm

That's why you should live your potential and reach your goals, then the issue of women only wanting the top 5 to 10 percent won't matter.

Then you can pick and choose which women you want.

Challenge yourself.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Postby HouseMD » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:07 pm

nicho12 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Banano wrote:What we are seeing now is sexual free market economy in the making. p***y power unleashed.

It is not a free market, because the regime is propping up dysfunctional female behavior and promoting genetic trash men through the media.


You're very right, most people fail to realize that part of this problem is encouraged by both the media and the government. If the media start promoting nerdy stable guys with good jobs as the best mates, then young women would start picking nerdy stable guys because women are social creatures by nature and usually follow the band wagon. Am very sure if the media started promoting bestiality, a good number of women would start engaging in bestiality, they're lemmings by nature. So that's why I don't believe in looks being the major reason for choosing a long term mate for women, if that were so, then the human species would not have developed to an advanced stage. Come to think about it, why would a nerdy guy try to invent the microchip or computer if the women in society don't find him attractive and only consider good looking metro sexual guys as mates, then no man would ever attempt to gain power or invent something useful to society because he would achieve nothing and in turn the human species would not have developed to such an advanced stage. Modern American women are just acting in a selfish manner, back in the old days, if a woman wanted to live an extra day, she would have to marry a strong powerful man because if a neighboring tribe raided the village, she had a very good chance of being protected and surviving

Men create things regardless of what p***y it gets them. Isaac Newton died a virgin, as did Nikola Tesla. Women are attracted to what they always have been attracted to, physically fit men attractive facial features that hint toward healthy genes and an ability to protect her from harm. Power is the second most important characteristic, followed by mental stability. If you have all three, you can score all the women you want anywhere in the world.

cornfed and moretorque will likely love this little bit I am about to add. Hormonal birth control has a seriously detrimental effect on mate selection, and is likely pay off the reason for astoundingly high divorce rates. Women are picking the wrong men, and not realizing it until menopause his and they stop taking the pill. Yet we don't warn people of this massive downside to hormonal birth control nor do we discourage its use. Whether it is some kind of conspiracy to destroy the nuclear family I leave you to decide.


http://www.scientificamerican.com/artic ... mens-taste
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Postby tre » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:30 pm

In general, it is a bad idea for any man in America to marry a woman that is much more attractive than he is. She will realize she married DOWN and will treat you as beneath her. Even if a man is rich, his woman will seek an extramarital affair, eventual divorce (so she can take his property) or both. In order to marry UP, a man MUST marry someone abroad and keep her there.

I agree with SilverEnergy that men should seek to be the best they can be. This will help you worldwide. A person that is ugly when fat may very well be attractive when very fit. Instead of seeking to date over your head, try to match your ideal mate in attractiveness. If YOU KNOW your mate is much more attractive that you are, you are more likely to feel insecure in the relationship. This can lead to behaviors that will make it even less likely to work out. First, build yourself up (physically, mentally, emotionally, etc) and THEN look to find a woman that suits you.

I'm about 20lbs of fat over my ideal. If I were single, I would not even think about going on dates within the USA until that 20lbs was gone. That 20lbs will make all the difference in my success or lack of it in America...no doubt about it. However, in the Philippines, for example, this doesn't matter nearly as much. Filipinas see fat as a sign of wealth and that will work for you UNLESS you bring them back to the states. In the Western world, being overweight is a definite drawback...even though the vast majority of those in the USA, UK, Australia, etc. are very overweight...
Last edited by tre on Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tre
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 604
Joined: Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:08 am
Location: USA

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:36 pm

bennandsarah wrote:i still disagree. chris farley from saturday nite live had what you say -- money, power, and status. in the mid-90s he had his own movie release -- he made millions laugh. he was funny and a decent guy to boot. YET HE WAS INCEL AS ALL HELL! no woman would give him a chance. they didn't care -- why? his looks. he didn't make the v****a tingle. and i have many more examples -- how about gary coleman who was a virgin at 40 -- at one point he certainly had lots of money - power - and status. alot of hot blondes go for black athletes cause they are bad boys -- the exact opposite of nerdy guys -- a lot is about looks. how about all the cute blonde teeny boopers dating black guys in high school. even if they are h.s. athletes that doesn't mean they'll go pro. they ain't got money-or stats-or power. but they make the v. tingle! i think looks is about 80% of it. everything else you said i agreed with. wholeheartedly. and as a personal side note -- i have an actor friend whose loaded -- got stats -- power, but can't find a woman to even date. why? like he said he's nothing to look at. some women will settle for an established guy -- they can buy a lady shall we say. but the women are settling. they are giving up looks for security -- and they'll look for a good looking bad boy on the side. today the women have been socially engineered to hold look in high regard. i think it started mid 90's. ofcourse there are rare exceptions but you can't look away from chris farley as a perfect example. and even if a successful guy pulls in a hottie. what's the point if she ain't really excited about him in her soul. she'll constantly feel like she's missing something and won't really deeply in love. i could be wrong--it's my opinion.


From the woman's perspective, eventually, she's always settling.
You'll drive yourself nuts trying to keep her perpetually pleased & entertained.
And I certainly wouldn't get worked up over some old, cyclops broad. C'mon. :roll:

Not sure what you mean by "power", but I'll accept your Gary Coleman and Chris Farley and give you ...
... Brad Pitt, Russell Brand, & George Clooney.
All three of these "top tier" men are ... divorced. :) Think about that for a full minute.
Women managed to be unhaaaaaa :cry: ppy even with these guys. :lol:

What HouseMD said can be hard to take, if you've never seen it before, but it's fairly true.

Get in where you fit in.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAkpuzX5qw
[/youtube]
Last edited by Teal Lantern on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Re: friend admits only 5% of men will do.

Postby zacb » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:10 pm

bennandsarah wrote::roll:
last nite a friend of mine stayed over -- she's from upper michigan. average + looks. she readily admitted that only 5% of men are good enough for most women to date. it all boils down to if a man is 'hot' or not. and she says that's only 5% of men. she also said that most women today are NOT interested in male attention -- they want to be the ones in the drivers seat. nice. :shock:

This is relevant to my interest.
What part if you don't mind me asking? More to the North, East, or West?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby celery2010 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:36 pm

Look at the current "scandal" that Mia Farrow's child is that of Frank Sinatra,
not Woody Allen.

She stays married to him forever, but never has a biological child with him.

Woody Allen's child looks just like Frank Sinatra.


Also:

Men get a lot more attractive as they get older-- both lookswise and financially.

So of guys in their 30's and 40's, it's more like 20%, not 5%. True the 5% are ones actually getting chased
by multiple women, and for flings.

But the top 20% do just fine.

Even slighty above average guys can do pretty ok-- when they're in the 30's and 40's with a decent income,
so it's not a negative as you state.
Last edited by celery2010 on Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby celery2010 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:44 pm

bennandsarah wrote:i still disagree. chris farley from saturday nite live had what you say -- money, power, and status. in the mid-90s he had his own movie release -- he made millions laugh. he was funny and a decent guy to boot. YET HE WAS INCEL AS ALL HELL! no woman would give him a chance. they didn't care -- why? his looks. he didn't make the v****a tingle. and i have many more examples -- how about gary coleman who was a virgin at 40 -- at one point he certainly had lots of money - power - and status. alot of hot blondes go for black athletes cause they are bad boys -- the exact opposite of nerdy guys -- a lot is about looks. how about all the cute blonde teeny boopers dating black guys in high school. even if they are h.s. athletes that doesn't mean they'll go pro. they ain't got money-or stats-or power. but they make the v. tingle! i think looks is about 80% of it. everything else you said i agreed with. wholeheartedly. and as a personal side note -- i have an actor friend whose loaded -- got stats -- power, but can't find a woman to even date. why? like he said he's nothing to look at. some women will settle for an established guy -- they can buy a lady shall we say. but the women are settling. they are giving up looks for security -- and they'll look for a good looking bad boy on the side. today the women have been socially engineered to hold look in high regard. i think it started mid 90's. ofcourse there are rare exceptions but you can't look away from chris farley as a perfect example. and even if a successful guy pulls in a hottie. what's the point if she ain't really excited about him in her soul. she'll constantly feel like she's missing something and won't really deeply in love. i could be wrong--it's my opinion.


Then how does this happen in Asia? Or Russia, the Philippines, Latin America or India?

I've seen with my own eyes unattractive guys with good jobs with attractive women. But it usually occurs abroad.

And what about unattractive guys who go to Asia or E. Europe and still find dates?

In the US, you have to be at least decent or average looking. Money only helps solidify what is already just a possibility.
It only gives you an extra point or two-- unless you are a multi-millionaire.

However, if you are a multi-millionaire and you have a decent personality or something going for you should be able to find
somebody.

If you are Chris Farley unattractive, you will need an amazing personality, some luck and money/status to get a great girl.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Postby Teal Lantern » Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:52 pm

celery2010 wrote:Look at the current "scandal" that Mia Farrow's child is that of Frank Sinatra,
not Woody Allen.

She stays married to him forever, but never has a biological child with him.

Woody Allen's child looks just like Frank Sinatra.


She knocks out a kid with another guy, then has righteous indignation over Allen's affair with Soon-Yi.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests