Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


America is a failed state

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

America is a failed state

Postby Mr.Darcy » Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:35 am

"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying ass about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 491
Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:21 pm







Re: America is a failed state

Postby nicho12 » Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:28 am

Mr.Darcy wrote:"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying a** about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.


There's nothing that can be done about the US right now, that's why the most thoughtful people have become extreme individualists because they know that nothing can be done to save the US until maybe an economic catastrophe (am not talking about a mild recession but a serious great depression 100 times worse than the last) happens to the point that people start hunting down each other for food. I mean how can you say the US is a nation when there's no even bonding among the people, there's no common culture, no common history, no common language, what kind of nation is that, you simply have a collection of individuals and each of those individuals is thinking at least at a subconscious level, "It's every man for himself"
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Re: America is a failed state

Postby skateboardstephen » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:33 pm

nicho12 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying a** about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.


There's nothing that can be done about the US right now, that's why the most thoughtful people have become extreme individualists because they know that nothing can be done to save the US until maybe an economic catastrophe (am not talking about a mild recession but a serious great depression 100 times worse than the last) happens to the point that people start hunting down each other for food. I mean how can you say the US is a nation when there's no even bonding among the people, there's no common culture, no common history, no common language, what kind of nation is that, you simply have a collection of individuals and each of those individuals is thinking at least at a subconscious level, "It's every man for himself"
You are dead on.I was thinking about this the other day when i was having a discussion with an American friend..comfortably by the beach here in Brazil..about what language should be the dominant language in the U.S...my argument was that it is important for a nation to have linguistic cohesiveness..because as a result the nation with have political cohesiveness and cultural cohesiveness...but i don`t think he got it.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: America is a failed state

Postby Moretorque » Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:05 pm

skateboardstephen wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Mr.Darcy wrote:"Instead of arguing about how to rearrange the ships on the titanic, we need to realize that this ship is sinking."
Most Americans are in denial and think participating in political processes via voting out/in Democrats and Republicans will solve the current issues of this country. What they fail to realize is that their puppet controlled government does not give a rats flying a** about protecting them. Once a house has been burnt to the grown, you can not rebuilt it with the burnt remains.


There's nothing that can be done about the US right now, that's why the most thoughtful people have become extreme individualists because they know that nothing can be done to save the US until maybe an economic catastrophe (am not talking about a mild recession but a serious great depression 100 times worse than the last) happens to the point that people start hunting down each other for food. I mean how can you say the US is a nation when there's no even bonding among the people, there's no common culture, no common history, no common language, what kind of nation is that, you simply have a collection of individuals and each of those individuals is thinking at least at a subconscious level, "It's every man for himself"
You are dead on.I was thinking about this the other day when i was having a discussion with an American friend..comfortably by the beach here in Brazil..about what language should be the dominant language in the U.S...my argument was that it is important for a nation to have linguistic cohesiveness..because as a result the nation with have political cohesiveness and cultural cohesiveness...but i don`t think he got it.


You can educate to speak multiple languages, the reason America is a failed state is because people do not understand it and our rulers do not want you to understand it. They left us some documents and rather than the people of this country use them our rulers are using them against us and Daa herd be to stupid to get it.

Ron Paul has a book called revolution manifesto that explains how the country is supposed to operate, we have been waiting for this since the Magna Carte of 1215 and our rulers do not want you to understand this.

They have the # 79 (Average IQ) and we are proving that is all they need to make their point loud and clear.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4159
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests