Why is this site so obsessed with the Philippines?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
blueeyescanada
Freshman Poster

Post by blueeyescanada »

Halwick wrote:Just don't marry them and don't let them get their hands on your money and assets.
That goes for any woman anywhere! :P
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I ask the same question too why American men are flocking to the Philippines

I don't think it is just for the Females. I think the US, as written by Winston, is a culturally sterile place. Men are leaving the US as cultural refugees. The Philippines is only a covenient location .. for now.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

I've never been to the Philippines, but form what others say, Filipinas seem to be capable of slutting around without becoming hateful monsters as a result, unlike their Western counterparts. I wonder why this might be.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

You people complain about how women use us and discard men and are too picky, then you talk about discarding the "higher quality women" like they're a used condom and how you bang them and move on.

what the hell is wrong with you people, you go to another country to find wife material or a life mate someone to share your soul with because the ones back home are brain washed, you don't go to the other countries to be a predator screwing the lives of others up because they give you a chance more then the girls back home, that's not what it's about at all, you give people a bad reputation and will soul it for the few of us who aren't in it for a life, not because we don't have one.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

magnum wrote:You people complain about how women use us and discard men and are too picky, then you talk about discarding the "higher quality women" like they're a used condom and how you bang them and move on.

what the hell is wrong with you people, you go to another country to find wife material or a life mate someone to share your soul with because the ones back home are brain washed, you don't go to the other countries to be a predator screwing the lives of others up because they give you a chance more then the girls back home, that's not what it's about at all, you give people a bad reputation and will soul it for the few of us who aren't in it for a life, not because we don't have one.
You might go abroad for many reasons. I comment on the morality of dealing with foreign women in this thread:
viewtopic.php?t=18273
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

magnum wrote:You people complain about how women use us and discard men and are too picky, then you talk about discarding the "higher quality women" like they're a used condom and how you bang them and move on.

You illustrate why many Filipinas are becoming very suspicious of Western men visiting the Philippines.
The majority of Western men visiting the Philippines are to be avoided like the plague...
mental and moral degenerates simply looking for a hole in the mattress to hump....more suited to cheap whores than any girl with any character. You nailed it: most men travel as mere predators...soulless narcissistic pricks.
But they are correct about one thing...the bar girls they hang with should not be allowed to get a hold on their money or other assets.

outwest
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

I think Philippines is not totally over-ridden yet, unlike say, Medellin. I think in the span of 5-10 years the stock of "foreigner" who is older will reach negative gains.

That is why I tell guys to do this ASAP if you are going to do it. Filipinas, as outwest says, are becoming more suspicious true. But the Filipinas are also rapidly westernizing, especially the younger ones are displaying highly narcissistic behaviors. Online dating is also fueling the shoppers mentality.

I predict a 5 year window.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanx
Freshman Poster

Post by ryanx »

Is anybody else missing posts by Will N Dowd? Or is it just me?
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

I agree. Too many complain, but then go out and make things worse by being a hypocrite.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Ghost wrote:
ryanx wrote:Is anybody else missing posts by Will N Dowd? Or is it just me?
I'm assuming you mean from his Philippines thread? He was pumping n' dumping several girls in the Philippines but ended up complaining about paradise anyway. So people called him on it, and he got mad and started deleting posts.
+1

If you stick it out there, people comment as they will...don't expect immunity.
That is why it is called a forum.

Outwest
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

mguy wrote:I ask the same question too why American men are flocking to the Philippines

I don't think it is just for the Females. I think the US, as written by Winston, is a culturally sterile place. Men are leaving the US as cultural refugees. The Philippines is only a convenient location .. for now.
I don't think its all that convenient if you look at airtime -

NYC to Manila = 19 hours 15 mins
LA to Manila = 13 hours 45 mins

I find many more men escaping the East Coast for the Caribbean and many on the West Coast going to Central/South America.

Watching patterns travel and what forums/sites have popular post. For the retiree crowd, Costa Rica, Panama and Mexico and still the top locations. For those engaging in sexual tourism, Caribbean and Colombia are still popular along with Brazil but the inflation of the Real and the deflation of the dollar has really hurt tourism in Brazil.

Men are mainly going to PI -

1) Because they have heard and its largely true, most of the women are very, very, very open minded to connecting with a Western man for a host of physiological, physical and economic reasons.

2) English is widely spoken

3) Its very affordable for retirees who can also bed/marry women nearly half their age.

This is why its popular with middle age and older White men primarily with Asian usually next, followed by Black men.

I don't care for it or much of SEA that matter,\; Asian women are not my thing and even in PI I would be looking for those with more Spanish blood or with Chinese/Japanese blood.
T Rex
Freshman Poster

Post by T Rex »

Ghost wrote:
tre wrote:

I agree. Too many complain, but then go out and make things worse by being a hypocrite.
Yep. Guys, including some here, just take slut culture, game, sexual arrogance, and the pump n' dump mentality and just export it, helping corrupt other parts of the world. Either they don't care or they are just too stupid to see the connection. And then it ruins things for men who want a wife. The ghettoification of the world isn't going to stop.
I'm with you guys who states how foul is it go and act the fool in another country.

I see it as a delicate balance. I've seen some roided up guys strut around pulling chicks and being disrespectful to local people. This one guy in particular got attacked by a gang of Chinese guys with sticks and bats....but he had it coming...he was being an arrogant prick.

On the other end of the spectrum, imagine going out and treating the locals in an inclusive way, like including the local guys in toasts, smiling, and being friendly. In these cases, the local guys can even help you to get laid and be wingmen, even if you are foreigner. Mostly its an attitudinal thing.

If you want multiple women, be cool, be friendly and it will happen for you...again, it goes back to attitude....be more a 'giver' than a vulture or predator