There Is No Change In America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster

There Is No Change In America

Post by MJay1978 »

As of this week, two of my videos were attacked by a swarm of manginas and feminists in the last two days. I'm assuming most of the users are American. The comment thread on two of these videos are proof. The only reason these people are attacking me is because they are defending one American girl , known as Krista Heflin (aka The Femitheist Divine) who spoke of castration of men and speaking against MRA's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwHsFsUgKPY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODNKzvxOPdo

The point I made is this woman's past videos and blogs make her look bad. Even some of her current videos makes her look bad. I don't care about the bad ratings nor the negativity I'm receiving on both of these videos. I ended up in a rough fight in my threads last night to keep the trolls off.

I'm only posting this and keeping my videos and comments open for one reason, which is a warning to men who are having trouble dating here. This is proof that there is no change coming in America. Men who don't know and are hurting in the dating world in America need to get their passports and start traveling now! Other than that, I don't have time to argue with manginas and feminists who just can't grow up and want to act like school girls who carry this delusion that they're still in high school. I don't need the drama.
Alexander-deafman
Freshman Poster

Post by Alexander-deafman »

:D :) :( :o :shock: :? :? 8) :lol:
Last edited by Alexander-deafman on December 8th, 2015, 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Tell the truth MJ, don't let them get you down. BW and their enablers Magina BM threaten to kill Tommy or beat him up just over what he's saying.

If you get popular expect the same.

Edit -

I hope you're partnered with YouTube so you can generate some money when these idiots try to debate you in the comment section.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

You know you get disable comments, right?
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster

Post by Voice of Reason »

SilverEnergy wrote:You know you get disable comments, right?
Only feminists disable comments, because only they have something to hide.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SilverEnergy wrote:You know you get disable comments, right?
I wouldn't disable comments, the more idiots come to his video to debate him and call him names, the more money he makes. This basic concept if lost on Black People who try and denigrate and debate Tommy or Black Authority Jason Black.