Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


'When you look for it, you'll never find it' in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

'When you look for it, you'll never find it' in America

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 12th, 2013, 8:03 pm

Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,
but is it me or why is it that when us guys look for love in the U.S. of Gay, we never find the hottest girl
and we typically get sloppy seconds and disemboweled thirds?

But when we do that type of s.hit in foreign countries, we 8-10 times out of 10 ACTUALLY GET
EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE ACTIVELY SEEK IT
?!?

We don't have to wait, like here in the U.S. of Gay, for love. Am I onto something here? Am I coherent
based on my thoughts here?
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Postby zacb » October 12th, 2013, 8:19 pm

Seems like a fair assesment.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1532
Joined: June 21st, 2012, 4:33 am
Location: Mexico

Postby OTB » October 12th, 2013, 10:59 pm

We've talked about this E and I've made the same observation. It irritates me. I refuse to be relegated to fat, sloppy unattractive women, single moms, ghettofied, tomboyish women, arrogant, narcissistic women, grumpy, jaded women, and nasty tattooed up women. This is what I've observed. It seems like there's more of that than good-hearted, modest, traditional women. I don't care about being with someone hot. As long as she's VERY feminine, plain, and has a warm personality I'm good to go.

In my experiences abroad it's been incredibly easy to meet good looking, down-to-earth women. The process was just so natural. That's what I want. And you know what E a lot of times it just came to me. I didn't need to seek it. I was just talking to deasil875 (Jens) about this. For example, when I was in Puerto Vallarta back in 2007, I had this little plump, but cute, Mexican girl come up to me and ask me if she could take a picture with me. I said sure. She was standing with her family and she kept looking at me. I said to myself she's a cutie. She had a nice round face, no makeup, and long dark hair. It made her day just to take a picture with me. I was a total stranger but it put a big smile on her face as well as mine.
OTB
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 316
Joined: October 1st, 2011, 3:28 pm
Location: Washington Twp, NJ

Re: "When you look for it, you'll never find it" A

Postby MJay1978 » October 13th, 2013, 1:17 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,
but is it me or why is it that when us guys look for love in the U.S. of Gay, we never find the hottest girl
and we typically get sloppy seconds and disemboweled thirds?

But when we do that type of s.hit in foreign countries, we 8-10 times out of 10 ACTUALLY GET
EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE ACTIVELY SEEK IT
?!?

We don't have to wait, like here in the U.S. of Gay, for love. Am I onto something here? Am I coherent
based on my thoughts here?


I pretty much feel the same way as you do my friend. That's one of the reasons why I quit dating here. Besides dealing with sloppy seconds, disemboweled thirds, undercover hookers and unattractive women, you're most likely going to meet women who'd rather act like they're a spoiled childish bully who's still in high school. Even these women who act like they were born in Compton (ie these women who act ghetto).

I just lost all attraction to most American women. I have been opting myself out of the dating scene for months. Modern feminism really did a good job of f***ing up these women here in America. Even these so-called "pet" manginas that are under the control of these broken women who lost their femininity completely. I know this sounds very negative, but it depends how you look at it. In my eyes it is just the full, bluntful and honest to God truth with no sugar coating on top.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: January 14th, 2013, 3:52 pm

Re: "When you look for it, you'll never find it" A

Postby Rayn » October 13th, 2013, 6:49 am

In Malaysia I have the same situation here as well. Its always the second, third-rate and trash tier girls who are way beneath my league that shows interest in me.

But what actually saddens me is that while given this situation I opted to remain single, many of my fellow guys opted instead to settle down with these unsatisfying women. The (feminist) media has done wonders to convince men all over that the lower-tiered women are more down-to-earth, genuine and pleasant compared to the beauties who often act like stuck up divas blah blah blah but the thing is....it's actually the lower-tiered women who tend to act like that. To see clueless and desperate beta chumps flocking towards them like flies around poo inflating these women's egos hundred-fold....ugh, makes my skin crawl...

The higher quality women are always unavailable because of exactly that - they are higher quality and thus get snagged out of the market more. You would think those pretty, mature and intelligent girls would be harder to approach when they are single but try actually approaching them. You'll be mightily surprised!

But alas - thanks to the high level of religious indoctrination, political mind-scare and general retardation of the people here there's very few people here around who are like me. So it is up to me to migrate soon to find someone I can relate to (or remain single as I am, which is fine....)
Rayn
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 168
Joined: June 11th, 2012, 2:37 pm
Location: Malaysia

Re: "When you look for it, you'll never find it" A

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 13th, 2013, 3:00 pm

Rayn wrote:In Malaysia I have the same situation here as well. Its always the second, third-rate and trash tier girls who are way beneath my league that shows interest in me.

But what actually saddens me is that while given this situation I opted to remain single, many of my fellow guys opted instead to settle down with these unsatisfying women. The (feminist) media has done wonders to convince men all over that the lower-tiered women are more down-to-earth, genuine and pleasant compared to the beauties who often act like stuck up divas blah blah blah but the thing is....it's actually the lower-tiered women who tend to act like that. To see clueless and desperate beta chumps flocking towards them like flies around poo inflating these women's egos hundred-fold....ugh, makes my skin crawl...

The higher quality women are always unavailable because of exactly that - they are higher quality and thus get snagged out of the market more. You would think those pretty, mature and intelligent girls would be harder to approach when they are single but try actually approaching them. You'll be mightily surprised!

But alas - thanks to the high level of religious indoctrination, political mind-scare and general retardation of the people here there's very few people here around who are like me. So it is up to me to migrate soon to find someone I can relate to (or remain single as I am, which is fine....)


You're a "stones throw" from the Philippines so check it out.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 13th, 2013, 3:03 pm

OTB wrote:We've talked about this E and I've made the same observation. It irritates me. I refuse to be relegated to fat, sloppy unattractive women, single moms, ghettofied, tomboyish women, arrogant, narcissistic women, grumpy, jaded women, and nasty tattooed up women. This is what I've observed. It seems like there's more of that than good-hearted, modest, traditional women. I don't care about being with someone hot. As long as she's VERY feminine, plain, and has a warm personality I'm good to go.

In my experiences abroad it's been incredibly easy to meet good looking, down-to-earth women. The process was just so natural. That's what I want. And you know what E a lot of times it just came to me. I didn't need to seek it. I was just talking to deasil875 (Jens) about this. For example, when I was in Puerto Vallarta back in 2007, I had this little plump, but cute, Mexican girl come up to me and ask me if she could take a picture with me. I said sure. She was standing with her family and she kept looking at me. I said to myself she's a cutie. She had a nice round face, no makeup, and long dark hair. It made her day just to take a picture with me. I was a total stranger but it put a big smile on her face as well as mine.


Yeah hermano you're right. I'm glad Mexico worked out well for you and DJ IV Money. I think you are the only two Black dudes on this forum whom had gone there and had enjoyable experiences.

I might have to follow in your footsteps soon and check out MX and DR. All I do is chat with quisqueyas. I tried mejicanas on Tagg'ed but I was hitting on the ones online (of course) from Hermosillo, Sonora and didn't get too far. Maybe I have to do more research on which MX provinces will have the women that I like and show me love; there has to be some equilibrium here.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: "When you look for it, you'll never find it" A

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 13th, 2013, 3:07 pm

MJay1978 wrote:
E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:Maybe this has been beaten to death on this forum,
but is it me or why is it that when us guys look for love in the U.S. of Gay, we never find the hottest girl
and we typically get sloppy seconds and disemboweled thirds?

But when we do that type of s.hit in foreign countries, we 8-10 times out of 10 ACTUALLY GET
EXACTLY WHAT WE WANT WHEN WE ACTIVELY SEEK IT
?!?

We don't have to wait, like here in the U.S. of Gay, for love. Am I onto something here? Am I coherent
based on my thoughts here?


I pretty much feel the same way as you do my friend. That's one of the reasons why I quit dating here. Besides dealing with sloppy seconds, disemboweled thirds, undercover hookers and unattractive women, you're most likely going to meet women who'd rather act like they're a spoiled childish bully who's still in high school. Even these women who act like they were born in Compton (ie these women who act ghetto).

I just lost all attraction to most American women. I have been opting myself out of the dating scene for months. Modern feminism really did a good job of f***ing up these women here in America. Even these so-called "pet" manginas that are under the control of these broken women who lost their femininity completely. I know this sounds very negative, but it depends how you look at it. In my eyes it is just the full, bluntful and honest to God truth with no sugar coating on top.


Don't bring "God" into this one because the "sky genie" is used to mitigate westerners anyway, but I digress. That's another thread on its own. (Nothing about you personally!)
You're right about what modern feminism had done. I was on POF yesterday just sifting through profiles of women of course, and there was a SSBBW White woman whom said that she rather not lose weight so a man won't and cannot objectify her as a sex object. I kid you the fu.ck not.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2253
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Killhoffa » October 13th, 2013, 3:18 pm

In America its cool for a guy to settle and take care of bastard kids, either that or your not a (real man). I notice how butt hurt feminist, or the women with a feminist ideology get when men talk about exporting their dating options. Its clear, when she's fat, raggedy, and beyond her best years; their may not be any sexually depraved, female attention starved males, for her to prey on.
A WOMAN'S THOUGHTS DO NOT DEFINE A MAN; NOR DO HER EXPECTATIONS DICTATE HIS LIMITATIONS!
Killhoffa
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 114
Joined: September 29th, 2012, 4:31 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests