I love this guy - Pacificoceanasia

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

I love this guy - Pacificoceanasia

Post by Johnny1975 »

http://www.youtube.com/user/pacificocea ... ture=watch

MJ, (theantifeministrebel) I think you'll like him too.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Post by OTB »

You beat me to it. I was going to post this guy. I listen to him all the time. The majority of what he talks about is exactly what I think and observe about AW/American society. Listen to Homogenized Americans.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I just unsubscribed from him so it is funny that he comes up here now.

I find him strange and overly religious. A video or two of his is on point, but he seems a bit off-kilter to me.

I would not be surprised if he is an Aspergers sufferer.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I just unsubscribed from him so it is funny that he comes up here now.

I find him strange and overly religious. A video or two of his is on point, but he seems a bit off-kilter to me.

I agree with you Contrarian Expatriate, a few of his videos are interesting but he does seem a little over the top religious and "off kilter."

He seems like a nice guy but he is kind of a "strange bird." :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I just unsubscribed from him so it is funny that he comes up here now.

If he is capable of human thought, then obviously he is an Aspergers "sufferer".
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:

If he is capable of human thought, then obviously he is an Aspergers "sufferer".
He is a bus driver by profession, so I'm sure that ranks as cognitive elite to an uneducated and inbred hillbilly like yourself.

Why don't you leave issues of higher intellect to the big boys on this forum. Newsflash: You ain't one of them.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

He is a bus driver by profession, so I'm sure that ranks as cognitive elite to an uneducated and inbred hillbilly like yourself.

Why don't you leave issues of higher intellect to the big boys on this forum. Newsflash: You ain't one of them.
Lol.
steve55
Junior Poster

I love his stuff!

Post by steve55 »

I've got two of his videos on my site. I even put my favorite one (western women are destroying themselves) on my home page. He was supposedly retiring from making videos. I guess he started back up again ?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Plenty of intelligent men are bus drivers and such these days, since there are few jobs requiring high intelligence and those there are are often given to affirmative action drones because of, not in spite of, the fact that they are completely incapable of doing them properly. I though everyone knew that. It is silly to judge people by what a highly dysfunctional and collapsing communist system hands them.
Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Cornfed wrote:Plenty of intelligent men are bus drivers and such these days, since there are few jobs requiring high intelligence and those there are are often given to affirmative action drones because of, not in spite of, the fact that they are completely incapable of doing them properly.
???

http://bls.gov/ooh/Architecture-and-Eng ... g/home.htm

Cornfed wrote:I though everyone knew that. It is silly to judge people by what a highly dysfunctional and collapsing communist system hands them.

????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economy_of ... ted_States

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_o ... ted_States

Meanwhile in bus driver job recruitment land:

http://www.metrotransit.org/jobs

"An Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer"

Lol. Cornfed you are full of shit. You rant that "high intelligence" jobs are given to affirmative action drones and in the same post state how plenty of bus drivers are "intelligent men."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Dragon wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Plenty of intelligent men are bus drivers and such these days, since there are few jobs requiring high intelligence and those there are are often given to affirmative action drones because of, not in spite of, the fact that they are completely incapable of doing them properly.
???

http://bls.gov/ooh/Architecture-and-Eng ... g/home.htm
It is very simple. If you check out the percentage of jobs in STEM or related industries requiring high intelligence as compared to the total number of positions in all industries, it is a very small percentage, especially when you realize that a lot of those apparently high IQ jobs in fact consist of punching data into spread sheets and such, or are fake positions used to justify hiring females, negros and the like whose salaries are written off as overhead.

Cornfed wrote:I though everyone knew that. It is silly to judge people by what a highly dysfunctional and collapsing communist system hands them.
It is very simple. The system in the West is Soviet style communism instigated under the guise of capitalism where a few corporations are given a massive fractional reserve subsidy (money created out of thin air and lent to then on generous terms) allowing them to buy up the entire economy. They can then give jobs to whoever they want. Since the goal of the ruling class is to simply loot everything until the whole system collapses, they tend to insulate themselves from intelligent and decent people who might object to this. They therefore hire a lot of stupid, morally bankrupt, perverted etc. people in middle management. Thus a person's job is not a good guide to his intelligence.
Meanwhile in bus driver job recruitment land:

http://www.metrotransit.org/jobs

"An Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action Employer"

Lol. Cornfed you are full of shit. You rant that "high intelligence" jobs are given to affirmative action drones and in the same post state how plenty of bus drivers are "intelligent men."
No contradiction there. Just because some bus drivers are AA tards doesn't mean others can't be intelligent.