Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I have a growing animosity for Churchians.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

I have a growing animosity for Churchians.

Postby zacb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:26 pm

I love the new term: Churchians . It has been floating around the Manosphere and internet in general, and it describes how I feel to a T . I am by no means perfect, but there is just something wrong with the church, and I think this fits it to a T . We are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves. So what do we do? Bomb the crap out of them. Wives, honor you husbands, and husbands love your wives. Isn't that a joke. I find it funny, people are all uptight about homosexuals (which is wrong imo, but they will have to face God), but the church bitches about men manning up, and women get a free pass. When will the church stand up and condemn both? What about teaching women not to be a royal bitch? I know of many cases, including my friends, where women are dominant over the man. My friend was nice to this one girl, Christian too, and what does she do? Cheat. Then you hear the old saying happy wife, happy life. WTH????!!!! Where are your balls!? Now I don't want to make my woman's life a miserable hell, but c'mon. It works both ways. I like to compare marriage to the social contract. If government did the shit women did, there would be a bloody revolution. But nope. We mustn't upset cupcake! :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan







Postby Ghost » Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:04 pm

I propose a new term for western "christianity" that reflects it gyno-centric immorality. How about vaginanity?

Churchianity is nothing more than a corruption of something that was once good. It's among the branches of the liberal feminist death cult. And the (false) church does enforce morality...but for men only, of course. That is to say it is not moral at all. Only male adultery is evil. Only male laziness is evil. Only sins done by males count. Maybe this would be the best way to pillage modern culture: become a church leader, start your own church, or whatever. Then you can gain status, p***y, money, and power.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Postby zacb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:46 pm

Ghost wrote:I propose a new term for western "christianity" that reflects it gyno-centric immorality. How about vaginanity?

Churchianity is nothing more than a corruption of something that was once good. It's among the branches of the liberal feminist death cult. And the (false) church does enforce morality...but for men only, of course. That is to say it is not moral at all. Only male adultery is evil. Only male laziness is evil. Only sins done by males count. Maybe this would be the best way to pillage modern culture: become a church leader, start your own church, or whatever. Then you can gain status, p***y, money, and power.


Or better yet, say that having sex with you is the only way to heaven :D . Then use that labor to build a plantation. XD . There is a book that was in the loompanic's catalog on how to start a cult nad laso on how to earn big by being a televangilist. Those crazy kids XD.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby fschmidt » Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:04 pm

No problem zacb, just become a Synagogian.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby zacb » Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:05 pm

I am still interested in quakerism and deism, but not much else. I like Christianity, and it's ideal's, but I am just not sure about it's application.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1510
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am
Location: Michigan

Postby Halwick » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:04 am

"Churchians". An interesting moniker.

I have found Christianity (and most of its variants and sects) and their clergy to be hypocritical.

Take one of the Commandments: "Thou Shalt Not Kill". We are taught that it is immoral to kill, yet the Christians invented the word, "Malicide" which means "killing in the name of God." You'll find more wars have been fought in the name of "God" than any other factor. During World War II, there was a popular song, "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

The Old Testament is full of stories that portrays God not as a loving, forgiving and gentle being, but a vain, vindictive, selfish, sadistic and bloodthirsty being. For example, God's treatment of Job, God turning Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for disobeying Him, and ordering two she-bears to kill children who made fun of Elisha's baldness. These are just a few examples.

The Puritans imposed their sense of "morality" with regards to sex and the resultant is the most psychologically maladjusted people on Earth. They also nearly destroyed the Polynesian culture because it did not conform to their sense of "morality".

Intolerance of other beliefs and ideas: The case of Galileo and other people who contradicted the Catholics are well documented. The Spanish Inquisition and the Puritans killing of innocent people accused of being "witches".

It seems that wherever you have a dominant Catholic Church presence, you'll find poverty, e.g., Latin America and the Philippines. Yet the Catholic Church and the clergy lives in luxury and amasses millions in property.

But you're right....a good idea gone corrupt by misapplication and misinterpretation.
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby Halwick » Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:10 am

Ghost wrote:I propose a new term for western "christianity" that reflects it gyno-centric immorality. How about vaginanity?

Churchianity is nothing more than a corruption of something that was once good. It's among the branches of the liberal feminist death cult. And the (false) church does enforce morality...but for men only, of course. That is to say it is not moral at all. Only male adultery is evil. Only male laziness is evil. Only sins done by males count. Maybe this would be the best way to pillage modern culture: become a church leader, start your own church, or whatever. Then you can gain status, p***y, money, and power.


Isn't that what Jim Jones, Elron Hubbard and Charles Manson did?

Say, while you're gaining status, p***y, money, and power through the "House of Worship", create a "House of Ale", and a "House of Pleasure". Now you've covered all the bases. :lol:
Halwick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 4:39 am
Location: U.S.

Postby FlyingMoose » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:22 pm

God is just something we tell children about to make them behave, like Santa Claus, ghosts, etc. Anyone who believes in anything at all supernatural (including a deity) is delusional.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Postby fschmidt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:30 pm

FlyingMoose wrote:God is just something we tell children about to make them behave, like Santa Claus, ghosts, etc. Anyone who believes in anything at all supernatural (including a deity) is delusional.

So says the Flying Moose. Actually there is no reason to assume that God is supernatural as I explained in my post on Skepticism.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby FlyingMoose » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:55 pm

fschmidt wrote:
FlyingMoose wrote:God is just something we tell children about to make them behave, like Santa Claus, ghosts, etc. Anyone who believes in anything at all supernatural (including a deity) is delusional.

So says the Flying Moose. Actually there is no reason to assume that God is supernatural as I explained in my post on Skepticism.


So after reading both of your posts (Skepticism and Human Evolution), I take away that you're an Atheist who thinks the Bible is a useful set of moral lessons written by man?
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Postby fschmidt » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:02 pm

FlyingMoose wrote:So after reading both of your posts (Skepticism and Human Evolution), I take away that you're an Atheist who thinks the Bible is a useful set of moral lessons written by man?


That would depend on how you define Atheism. By my definition, I am not Atheist. Religion is more than moral lessons, it is also moral exercises and a meaningful community. My post Why Biblic Judaism explains why religion is needed. I study the Old Testament and follow it as well as I can.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby FlyingMoose » Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:52 pm

fschmidt wrote:That would depend on how you define Atheism. By my definition, I am not Atheist. Religion is more than moral lessons, it is also moral exercises and a meaningful community. My post Why Biblic Judaism explains why religion is needed. I study the Old Testament and follow it as well as I can.


Well in my case, I consider myself a strict materialist. In other words, I believe everything can be explained (at some point in the future, if not now) without resorting to supernatural powers of any kind. Morals and community don't violate that, and in fact I think church can be useful for socializing and would attend (after all, I don't believe in a deity that would be offended by such behavior). I don't think I would attend in the US, but maybe in the Philippines, especially since I've heard it's more about getting together and that they don't take it as seriously.
FlyingMoose
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Postby fschmidt » Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:19 am

FlyingMoose wrote:Well in my case, I consider myself a strict materialist. In other words, I believe everything can be explained (at some point in the future, if not now) without resorting to supernatural powers of any kind. Morals and community don't violate that, and in fact I think church can be useful for socializing and would attend (after all, I don't believe in a deity that would be offended by such behavior). I don't think I would attend in the US, but maybe in the Philippines, especially since I've heard it's more about getting together and that they don't take it as seriously.

I haven't been to the Philippines, but presumably one reason that the Philippines is a low-trust society is that they don't take religion seriously. To establish trust, people have to take religion seriously, whether that means fearing a supernatural god or taking morality itself seriously.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Postby celery2010 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 12:59 am

Halwick wrote:"Churchians". An interesting moniker.

I have found Christianity (and most of its variants and sects) and their clergy to be hypocritical.

Take one of the Commandments: "Thou Shalt Not Kill". We are taught that it is immoral to kill, yet the Christians invented the word, "Malicide" which means "killing in the name of God." You'll find more wars have been fought in the name of "God" than any other factor. During World War II, there was a popular song, "Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

The Old Testament is full of stories that portrays God not as a loving, forgiving and gentle being, but a vain, vindictive, selfish, sadistic and bloodthirsty being. For example, God's treatment of Job, God turning Lot's wife into a pillar of salt for disobeying Him, and ordering two she-bears to kill children who made fun of Elisha's baldness. These are just a few examples.

The Puritans imposed their sense of "morality" with regards to sex and the resultant is the most psychologically maladjusted people on Earth. They also nearly destroyed the Polynesian culture because it did not conform to their sense of "morality".

Intolerance of other beliefs and ideas: The case of Galileo and other people who contradicted the Catholics are well documented. The Spanish Inquisition and the Puritans killing of innocent people accused of being "witches".

It seems that wherever you have a dominant Catholic Church presence, you'll find poverty, e.g., Latin America and the Philippines. Yet the Catholic Church and the clergy lives in luxury and amasses millions in property.

But you're right....a good idea gone corrupt by misapplication and misinterpretation.



Uh, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Ireland, Italy and Spain are catholic.

And most of the terrible things that happened in the Old Testament were changed after the New Testament--- (jesus's sacrifice) forgave all of our sins such that those sorts of things don't happen to the same extent.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Re: I have a growing animosity for Churchians.

Postby celery2010 » Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:01 am

zacb wrote:I love the new term: Churchians . It has been floating around the Manosphere and internet in general, and it describes how I feel to a T . I am by no means perfect, but there is just something wrong with the church, and I think this fits it to a T . We are supposed to love our neighbors as ourselves. So what do we do? Bomb the crap out of them. Wives, honor you husbands, and husbands love your wives. Isn't that a joke. I find it funny, people are all uptight about homosexuals (which is wrong imo, but they will have to face God), but the church bitches about men manning up, and women get a free pass. When will the church stand up and condemn both? What about teaching women not to be a royal bitch? I know of many cases, including my friends, where women are dominant over the man. My friend was nice to this one girl, Christian too, and what does she do? Cheat. Then you hear the old saying happy wife, happy life. WTH????!!!! Where are your balls!? Now I don't want to make my woman's life a miserable hell, but c'mon. It works both ways. I like to compare marriage to the social contract. If government did the shit women did, there would be a bloody revolution. But nope. We mustn't upset cupcake! :D .


If you are dead serious about religion and seek someone else who is similar-- i doubt that you'd have these kinds of issues.

The Bible teaches women to submit to men.
celery2010
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 318
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:18 pm

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: traveller and 7 guests