I hate both sides of the culture war.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote:I was always bugged that government gives tax breaks to married couples with children. [..] How is that not discriminatory? Married couples with children make a decision to take on that financial burden.
So you are in favor of a social system that effectively punishes people for being married and having children and/or makes it impossible for them to do so? Wouldn't this result in the extinction of your society? The proof of the pudding is in the eating. If your beliefs are likely to result in the impoverishment and extinction of your society then perhaps you should consider changing them.
I don't think they should be punished, but should be required to take responsibility for their actions and choices. There are PLENTY of people that shouldn't be having children. There are plenty of mothers popping out kids left and right that have no business raising them. THIS is the downfall of our society. Those f***ed up kids will be f***ed up adults in all likelihood. The future generations will become worse and worse until everything is completely unsustainable. Actually, it already is unsustainable. Look how many idiots voted for Obama. As evidence of the high divorce rates, there are PLENTY of people that shouldn't be married. I am not sure why my aunt keeps getting married after failing at it 5 times. Too many people are brainwashed and too many people make choices based on the idea that someone else will take care of them WHEN they make bad decisions...

There is no way to fix anything overnight and there WILL be pain for many NO MATTER WHAT at this point. However, to get things on the right track, people NEED to learn personal responsibility and personal accountability. The government will take care of cutting down the numbers in the world population, not the decline in couples having children. The reason they have that power is because we have too many stupid people in society that let them take it...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Cornfed wrote:
tre wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Like most Jew-originated religions, libertarianism is just silly nonsense when you think it through.
Please explain why the party that is all about Liberty is silly nonsense.
This has been dealt with in other threads. I can't be bothered finding them at the moment.
Regardless of what either party says, they are full of it. When I read Cures They Don't Want You to Know About, it made me think and ask why no political party atood up to this corruption. I came to the conclusion that regulation usually leads to corruption. So unless it is necessary to preserve life and property, then screw it. I unltimately came to the conclsuion os regardless of who is in there, more than likely it will be corrupted, thus it is better to take car eof my own regulation, since I am theonly person I can control. Jew or no Jews, government is corrupt to the core, regardless. Thus, it is better for people to take care of their own asses, and as a result sell their excess to those who moat desire it.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

tre wrote: I don't think they should be punished, but should be required to take responsibility for their actions and choices. There are PLENTY of people that shouldn't be having children. There are plenty of mothers popping out kids left and right that have no business raising them. THIS is the downfall of our society. Those f***ed up kids will be f***ed up adults in all likelihood. The future generations will become worse and worse until everything is completely unsustainable.
But surely these are mainly dysgenics having children paid for by welfare of one form of another or child support, not married couples receiving tax breaks.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Well, should we have an excess in either, or have the natural flow of it? Just like it does in the markets, the government create demographic bubbles.
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

So eliminate 90 percent of the government :) .