Do You Ever Feel Like Lynching the Bastards?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Do You Ever Feel Like Lynching the Bastards?

Post by zacb »

But since there is not enough people who would respond, you just keep to yourself? To me in between the spying, shutting down the silk road, and now the shut down of isoHunt, it seems a tad hopeless. It seems as if they will destroy every Galt's Gulch until you want to strangle the bastards. Since I am a libertarian, I do not like violence, and wish for a peaceful revolution. But in between shutting things down and eliminating physical havens (like Switzerland and Panama), it seems like physical revolution may be the only way to eliminate this in the future. What do you's think?
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Unfortunately, I think you are right. I think learning intelligent speculation (like through Doug Casey) and then living on less abroad will be the key. I remember Robert Kiyosaki saying in the coming years people will either will have to live more or live on less. I will do both, but still have a decent quality of living :D .
The Daily Agorist, Learn to Live Independent of the System! http://www.theagoristreview.blogspot.com
tre
Junior Poster

Post by tre »

Unfortunately, I think one will have to be willing to do whatever it takes in order to survive. Treat your fellow men as you'd want to be treated, but don't let morals or false patriotism be the cause of your death or the death of your family. An Unconstitutional Law is not truly a law at all. A corrupt government can make anything law. Law doesn't determine right and wrong so do the right thing...no matter what.

I'm pissed off to the extreme, but can't spend time worrying about those things I can't control. I educate myself and prepare for what is to come. I just hope that things are better than they seem to be and will never get as bad as I fear...
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

tre wrote:Unfortunately, I think one will have to be willing to do whatever it takes in order to survive. Treat your fellow men as you'd want to be treated, but don't let morals or false patriotism be the cause of your death or the death of your family. An Unconstitutional Law is not truly a law at all. A corrupt government can make anything law. Law doesn't determine right and wrong so do the right thing...no matter what.

I'm pissed off to the extreme, but can't spend time worrying about those things I can't control. I educate myself and prepare for what is to come. I just hope that things are better than they seem to be and will never get as bad as I fear...
I kinda feel the same way. But it is kinda hard to build free institutions (like silk road and isohunt), when the government keeps tearing them down. So they institutions that can help your survival (black market) at being broken up. It makes me mad. I feel like the only logical strategy left is PT. But the only problem is getting there and financing it. I think I will be living in the USSA for a few more years :( .
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Re: Do You Ever Feel Like Lynching the Bastards?

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:But since there is not enough people who would respond, you just keep to yourself? To me in between the spying, shutting down the silk road, and now the shut down of isoHunt, it seems a tad hopeless. It seems as if they will destroy every Galt's Gulch until you want to strangle the bastards. Since I am a libertarian, I do not like violence, and wish for a peaceful revolution. But in between shutting things down and eliminating physical havens (like Switzerland and Panama), it seems like physical revolution may be the only way to eliminate this in the future. What do you's think?
This is Blaze-of-Glory Beta Raging, promoted by Hollywood, that in real life proves counter-productive.

Meanwhile, real workable options that don't involve telegenic drama are dismissed as ineffective.
Really want to hurt the bastards? Fine. Start by spending less money on their products and their subsidiary organizations.
Here are six conglomerates you can start with.

For an even bigger dose of hurt 'em, skip all holiday shopping.
You never see a news story that goes:
Officers kicked the suspect's door in, confiscated a massive cache of indifference, then marched his @$$ down to the mall.
I'll leave it you to figure out why. :wink:

Violent revolution didn't topple the Soviet Union. Economics did.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Already don't listen to most those ^_^ . The only one I need to cut out is News Corp. via sports & Nat Geo, and CNBC . Otherwise I am ahead of the ball game. Now to convince my grand parents (who I am living with) to drop the evening news :roll: .
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zacb wrote:Already don't listen to most those ^_^ . The only one I need to cut out is News Corp. via sports & Nat Geo, and CNBC . Otherwise I am ahead of the ball game. Now to convince my grand parents (who I am living with) to drop the evening news :roll: .
Start picking their brains for "old timer" skills. :)
Have them teach you canning, smoking meat, food pres. without refrigeration, home remedies, & medicinal plants.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zacb
Experienced Poster

Post by zacb »

Teal Lantern wrote:
zacb wrote:Already don't listen to most those ^_^ . The only one I need to cut out is News Corp. via sports & Nat Geo, and CNBC . Otherwise I am ahead of the ball game. Now to convince my grand parents (who I am living with) to drop the evening news :roll: .
Start picking their brains for "old timer" skills. :)
Have them teach you canning, smoking meat, food pres. without refrigeration, home remedies, & medicinal plants.
That is a good point. My grandfather has a small garden, and my grandma cans. Thanks for the point.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

How come people during the American Revolution, French Revolution and American Civil War, believed in armed revolution, but not people today?

I'm sure if the only weapons today were swords, muskets and cannon balls, people would form an armed revolution because they know they could easily win it. That's what they've always done in the past.

In the past, people like Alex Jones and Michael Moore would have called for an armed revolution, not peaceful noncompliance.

It seems that nowadays, technology trumps military strategy. You cannot be a great conqueror anymore unless you have superior technology and can economically enslave other nations.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:How come people during the American Revolution, French Revolution and American Civil War, believed in armed revolution, but not people today?

I'm sure if the only weapons today were swords, muskets and cannon balls, people would form an armed revolution because they know they could easily win it. That's what they've always done in the past.
You've partially answered your own question.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on May 16th, 2020, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

A rebellion may arise from within the ranks of Western regimes. The ruling class are worried about that possibility, so that is why they are surrounding themselves with subordinates who are no threat to them such as females and blacks. However, they need a few real people to perform critical tasks. These men often know what they are asked to do is outrageous, but have been brainwashed to think they must automatically obey orders coming from particular whorporate entities. Once that brainwashing can be challenged, the evil ruling class may be in trouble. They are spread very thin. It may seem that they are omnipotent, but in fact they are playing a very dangerous game.