Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


The Least and Most Feminist Countries on Earth

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

RedMenace
Freshman Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

The Least and Most Feminist Countries on Earth

Post by RedMenace » October 25th, 2013, 4:54 pm

BBC pretty much did all the data collection and research. Now we have a map to show feminist places to avoid.
Image

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4563
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Post by zboy1 » October 26th, 2013, 3:32 am

How the hell is the Philippines on that list, LOL?

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » October 26th, 2013, 6:45 am

zboy1 wrote:How the hell is the Philippines on that list, LOL?
That's what I was thinking...

Japan is among the least feminist, but the Philippines is among the most feminists? Yeah, right. :lol:

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5894
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Post by Cornfed » October 26th, 2013, 7:00 am

Yes, income ratios and the levels of feminism aren't exactly equivalent.

RedMenace
Freshman Poster
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by RedMenace » October 26th, 2013, 12:21 pm

Philippines is there because feminism is spreading there fast.

Hero
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1708
Joined: July 3rd, 2008, 9:19 pm

Post by Hero » October 26th, 2013, 12:28 pm

I can just barely see the Dominican Republic on that map, but it looks like it's one of the least feminist. Sweet!

But how the hell is China one of the LEAST feminist?? One of my biggest workplace problems has been dealing with ball-breaking Chinese women.
I don't think I trust this map.

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » October 26th, 2013, 12:56 pm

Hero wrote:I can just barely see the Dominican Republic on that map, but it looks like it's one of the least feminist. Sweet!

But how the hell is China one of the LEAST feminist?? One of my biggest workplace problems has been dealing with ball-breaking Chinese women.
I don't think I trust this map.
Depending on your perspective, either China is feminist, or Chinese culture produces ball-busting yet according to some, also fiercely loyal "tiger wives" that are bitchy but not feminist.

RedMenace, why do you think Philippines is becoming feminist? I think that's a nightmare scenario.

tom
Freshman Poster
Posts: 491
Joined: November 9th, 2007, 11:40 pm

Post by tom » October 27th, 2013, 3:38 pm

We are likely at the beginning of a shift, feminism is on the way out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 723AAovbg2

1) Women supported feminism while it was giving women the rights of equality. Now they are abandoning it because they are being given the responsibilities, the burdens, and the accountabilities of equality....and they don't want to give up female privileges to get male privileges (they want them both), nor do they want to give up their exemptions from male responsibilities, burdens, or being held to the same level of accountability men are.

2) Women are realizing that feminism harmed women more than men ever could have. Men aren't less willing to marry them; men are less tolerant of them taking extended time off to start family, be housewives, raise children, etc; women are expected to pay their own way; women are expected to pull their own weight, men care less about women than they ever did before; and so on. Men are starting to treat women like actual equals (i.e. like other men) more and less like women. Men are simply abandoning their gender role and responsibilities to women as women have already done.

3) More women are waking up to the fact that feminist theory, actions, and agenda can't be defended. They are a hate group against men, and they are lying, bigoted, hypocrites. Less and less women want to be linked to feminist's hate of men.

4) So, yes, many woman are trying to compromise now and give men something they value back in order to try and repair the damage feminism has done to them, and stop feminist and angry men from pushing the other side of equality (responsibility, accountability, burdens) on them.

Women still want a lot from men, but don't have much outside of sex anymore to sell them.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2258
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » October 27th, 2013, 5:07 pm

Ignore lists of this nature. Usually the "Best Cities For Single Men" type lists usually have some PR or tourism agenda, and they are usually wrong.

These lists usually only consider the women from the major urban centers and ignore the ones in the countryside.

Also, feminism is an ideology and enabling legislation, not economic indicators and wealth that can be encapsulated in this graph.

The bottom line is you have to visit the countries that interest you. Some will surprise you and some will confirm your suspicions.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate

Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5749
Joined: April 17th, 2011, 2:23 am

Post by Ghost » October 27th, 2013, 5:22 pm

tom wrote:We are likely at the beginning of a shift, feminism is on the way out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 723AAovbg2

1) Women supported feminism while it was giving women the rights of equality. Now they are abandoning it because they are being given the responsibilities, the burdens, and the accountabilities of equality....and they don't want to give up female privileges to get male privileges (they want them both), nor do they want to give up their exemptions from male responsibilities, burdens, or being held to the same level of accountability men are.

2) Women are realizing that feminism harmed women more than men ever could have. Men aren't less willing to marry them; men are less tolerant of them taking extended time off to start family, be housewives, raise children, etc; women are expected to pay their own way; women are expected to pull their own weight, men care less about women than they ever did before; and so on. Men are starting to treat women like actual equals (i.e. like other men) more and less like women. Men are simply abandoning their gender role and responsibilities to women as women have already done.

3) More women are waking up to the fact that feminist theory, actions, and agenda can't be defended. They are a hate group against men, and they are lying, bigoted, hypocrites. Less and less women want to be linked to feminist's hate of men.

4) So, yes, many woman are trying to compromise now and give men something they value back in order to try and repair the damage feminism has done to them, and stop feminist and angry men from pushing the other side of equality (responsibility, accountability, burdens) on them.

Women still want a lot from men, but don't have much outside of sex anymore to sell them.
I hope it is on the way out. At this point, it's a question of whether or not too much damage has already been done. With China on the rise, there's going to possibly be an issue with feminism rising in Asia. China has problems with its women and other problems too. But it isn't democratic fortunately, so it stands a chance at least.

And when I talk about too much damage being done, I mean will women change even after feminism dies or is killed? For example, once daddygov goes broke once and for all, will women become better again or will they still be bitches even after the infrastructure of feminism goes down? Some think this happened with Russian women. Some guys say they are nice and decidedly not feminist. Others say they still are feminist. And I think it is common knowledge on this forum that the old Soviet Union was extremely feminist. Once that damage is done, is there any fixing it?

User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2767
Joined: August 14th, 2012, 12:48 am
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Post by Teal Lantern » October 28th, 2013, 12:44 am

Ghost wrote:I hope it is on the way out. At this point, it's a question of whether or not too much damage has already been done. With China on the rise, there's going to possibly be an issue with feminism rising in Asia. China has problems with its women and other problems too. But it isn't democratic fortunately, so it stands a chance at least.

And when I talk about too much damage being done, I mean will women change even after feminism dies or is killed? For example, once daddygov goes broke once and for all, will women become better again or will they still be bitches even after the infrastructure of feminism goes down? Some think this happened with Russian women. Some guys say they are nice and decidedly not feminist. Others say they still are feminist. And I think it is common knowledge on this forum that the old Soviet Union was extremely feminist. Once that damage is done, is there any fixing it?
The smarter ones are already boarding the "No longer a feminist" train or calling themselves "red pill" women, etc.
Women will side with whoever (at the moment) can provide them the best deal, be it GovHubby's EBT wealth transfers, or Ghost's garden on some acreage (or however they measure land where you are. :) ).
Look how quickly some of the low-income ones got humble while WIC was closed down.
GovHubby doesn't even have to run completely out of money (November might get interesting), let there be a week or two disruption getting food on the store shelves.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2289
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » October 28th, 2013, 1:09 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Ignore lists of this nature.....The bottom line is you have to visit the countries that interest you. Some will surprise you and some will confirm your suspicions.
BINGO +∞
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3129
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 12:09 am
Location: Los Angeles

Post by djfourmoney » October 28th, 2013, 1:34 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Ignore lists of this nature. Usually the "Best Cities For Single Men" type lists usually have some PR or tourism agenda, and they are usually wrong.

These lists usually only consider the women from the major urban centers and ignore the ones in the countryside.

Also, feminism is an ideology and enabling legislation, not economic indicators and wealth that can be encapsulated in this graph.

The bottom line is you have to visit the countries that interest you. Some will surprise you and some will confirm your suspicions.
Forget it CE, these morons don't have time for critical thought and constantly search the interwebs looking for ANYTHING that will validate their feelings (emotions) about being just a guy and that doesn't cut it anymore in Western Culture.

They can't afford to travel (so they say) but they manage to buy anime, video games, PC video cards, new computers, drink beer/adult beverages, pre-order Xbox one/PS4, whatever.

These things should simply be ignored from now on.

Rocky Top
Freshman Poster
Posts: 231
Joined: February 3rd, 2012, 4:23 pm
Location: Tennessee

Post by Rocky Top » October 28th, 2013, 2:25 am

Nicaragua is a dumpster fire politically and economically... I didn't see a bit of feminism there. What I did see is a lot (A LOT) of middle aged women pushing shopping carts and begging in the streets if they didn't have a man to take care of them, though.

In other societies, women don't have the gov't or a hard dick to fall back on when they make poor decisions. So, they have to beg for crumbs.

Nicaragua and The Philippines being considered more feminist does seem to be correct (never been to The Philippines, so can't comment on it other than from what I hear).

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7875
Joined: January 20th, 2009, 10:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Post by Jester » October 28th, 2013, 9:41 am

tom wrote:We are likely at the beginning of a shift, feminism is on the way out.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 723AAovbg2

1) Women supported feminism while it was giving women the rights of equality. Now they are abandoning it because they are being given the responsibilities, the burdens, and the accountabilities of equality....and they don't want to give up female privileges to get male privileges (they want them both), nor do they want to give up their exemptions from male responsibilities, burdens, or being held to the same level of accountability men are.

2) Women are realizing that feminism harmed women more than men ever could have. Men aren't less willing to marry them; men are less tolerant of them taking extended time off to start family, be housewives, raise children, etc; women are expected to pay their own way; women are expected to pull their own weight, men care less about women than they ever did before; and so on. Men are starting to treat women like actual equals (i.e. like other men) more and less like women. Men are simply abandoning their gender role and responsibilities to women as women have already done.

3) More women are waking up to the fact that feminist theory, actions, and agenda can't be defended. They are a hate group against men, and they are lying, bigoted, hypocrites. Less and less women want to be linked to feminist's hate of men.

4) So, yes, many woman are trying to compromise now and give men something they value back in order to try and repair the damage feminism has done to them, and stop feminist and angry men from pushing the other side of equality (responsibility, accountability, burdens) on them.

Women still want a lot from men, but don't have much outside of sex anymore to sell them.
+1 for a thought-inspiring post.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”