Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Old White Guy strikes back!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby Falcon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:39 am

Old White Guy strikes back!

Take that, American women! :twisted:

Image

(Picture I took at an airport in the Visayas, Philippines)
Falcon
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1651
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm

Postby mguy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:07 am

:lol:
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby tom » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:40 am

There are lot of guys there in Cebu who left the feminazi west. That is why feminazis got laws like VAWA passed.
tom
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:40 pm

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:39 am

And they'll be thinking just like I am, no big lost.

The only AW complaining are Fat Single Mothers and other forgotten women over 35.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Taco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:51 am

I live in Cebu so I see that all the time. Just go to any of the malls or the Immigration office and you'll see older white guys with Filipinas half their age. Most of these guys are players, they have more than one girlfriend. I saw one old white guy I would guess was about 60 years old with a about a 20 year wife that was really sexy, they had a kid together too. Be warned, when you start getting over 15 years age difference you'll have a difficult time trying to keep your Filipina sexually satisfied which is not easy.

Also, I see fat white women at the mall walking by themselves. Any guy that's in Cebu longer than a week will have ditched their white wife or girlfriend for sure.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby mguy » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:38 am

Taco wrote:I live in Cebu so I see that all the time. Just go to any of the malls or the Immigration office and you'll see older white guys with Filipinas half their age. Most of these guys are players, they have more than one girlfriend. I saw one old white guy I would guess was about 60 years old with a about a 20 year wife that was really sexy, they had a kid together too. Be warned, when you start getting over 15 years age difference you'll have a difficult time trying to keep your Filipina sexually satisfied which is not easy.

Also, I see fat white women at the mall walking by themselves. Any guy that's in Cebu longer than a week will have ditched their white wife or girlfriend for sure.


Most of these girls are also players, they have more than one boyfriend.

Who is gaming who? The Foreigners or Filipinas? It makes me think. Some girls are super-pros when it comes to foreigners, even to the point that they know about the plight of American males discussed in HA. They even talk about it like a science (approximating your departure date and how much money you have). One way to out-game them is to first be aware of them. Consider that in Filipino culture, it is rude to talk about what one does for a profession or how one earns money. I should def write more about this but cool beans that these guys are finding some romance here.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

mguy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 749
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Postby Taco » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:47 am

mguy wrote:
Taco wrote:I live in Cebu so I see that all the time. Just go to any of the malls or the Immigration office and you'll see older white guys with Filipinas half their age. Most of these guys are players, they have more than one girlfriend. I saw one old white guy I would guess was about 60 years old with a about a 20 year wife that was really sexy, they had a kid together too. Be warned, when you start getting over 15 years age difference you'll have a difficult time trying to keep your Filipina sexually satisfied which is not easy.

Also, I see fat white women at the mall walking by themselves. Any guy that's in Cebu longer than a week will have ditched their white wife or girlfriend for sure.


Most of these girls are also players, they have more than one boyfriend.


This is also true. You need to be very careful who you date in the Philippines or you'll get ripped off for sure. However, there is a small percentage of women that have your best interests in mind and its those Filipinas you should be concentrating your efforts on. I was lucky to find one but most guys get taken.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4240
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby HouseMD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:47 am

Falcon wrote:Old White Guy strikes back!

Take that, American women! :twisted:

Image

(Picture I took at an airport in the Visayas, Philippines)

I am sure the American women are heartbroken. Overweight middle aged white guys are so rare, he is surely irreplaceable.

It isn't a zero sum game. Until a critical mass of men leaves the country, there are still plenty of chumps left. At this point, when a guy like this gets out, he wins, good for him, he gets to feel like a king with a cute young girl at his side. But the women also win- they have one less undesirable man trying to bang them in the USA. Everyone wins.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby Cornfed » Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:55 am

HouseMD wrote: I am sure the American women are heartbroken. Overweight middle aged white guys are so rare, he is surely irreplaceable.

Whichever old hag would otherwise be leeching off him before ass-raping him in the divorce court or poisoning him for the insurance money is probably heartbroken.

But the women also win- they have one less undesirable man trying to bang them in the USA.

Except that the ones he would likely be trying to bang in the States are probably too old and ugly to have many options.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby HouseMD » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:03 am

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote: I am sure the American women are heartbroken. Overweight middle aged white guys are so rare, he is surely irreplaceable.

Whichever old hag would otherwise be leeching off him before a**-raping him in the divorce court or poisoning him for the insurance money is probably heartbroken.

But the women also win- they have one less undesirable man trying to bang them in the USA.

Except that the ones he would likely be trying to bang in the States are probably too old and ugly to have many options.

Ah, but such women have lesbianisn, cat rearing, and the precipitous drop in sexual desire after menopause to soften the crushing blows of loneliness and rejection.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby OutWest » Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:46 am

HouseMD wrote:
Falcon wrote:Old White Guy strikes back!

Take that, American women! :twisted:

Image

(Picture I took at an airport in the Visayas, Philippines)

I am sure the American women are heartbroken. Overweight middle aged white guys are so rare, he is surely irreplaceable.

It isn't a zero sum game. Until a critical mass of men leaves the country, there are still plenty of chumps left. At this point, when a guy like this gets out, he wins, good for him, he gets to feel like a king with a cute young girl at his side. But the women also win- they have one less undesirable man trying to bang them in the USA. Everyone wins.


Yes, if he was not a fat-ass maybe he could have scored a good looking one too! LOL
Seriously, it is pretty self-indicting to be a fat out of shape middle aged man thinking he can
"score" the chicks...Lord, at least have some self respect. Im past 50 myself, but work out, 5'10"
and 175 pounds and can still take out about any 25 year old I meet if needed.

My wife said she needed sex three times a week, and I said fine! We have Monday covered then...and she upped the ante. LOL

Outwest
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:14 am

Keep it real House MD and Outwest, this BS is funny. This is almost the same thing as White men asking White women at random if they date Black men.

White men by and large view them as no great lost, especially if they have children by Black men and tag them with the One Drop Rule = Obama

If this guy is the typical MRM supporter then as I've been saying Feminist have nothing to worry about...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby OutWest » Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:11 am

djfourmoney wrote:Keep it real House MD and Outwest, this BS is funny. This is almost the same thing as White men asking White women at random if they date Black men.

White men by and large view them as no great lost, especially if they have children by Black men and tag them with the One Drop Rule = Obama

If this guy is the typical MRM supporter then as I've been saying Feminist have nothing to worry about...


Well yes...it IS funny...men like that often make fodder for feminist types...
I run into them and avoid them often...some Buddha with a wife-beater t-shirt complete
with food stains...going on about how wimins in the USA aint no good...
OutWest
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Postby Teal Lantern » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:02 pm

Falcon wrote:Old White Guy strikes back!

Take that, American women! :twisted:

The only AW who will immediately notice/care are the waitresses he used to leave big tips for.
The exit may still be a win for him, though.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
User avatar
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2686
Joined: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:48 pm
Location: Briar Patch, Universe 25

Postby davewe » Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:49 pm

Taco wrote:Be warned, when you start getting over 15 years age difference you'll have a difficult time trying to keep your Filipina sexually satisfied which is not easy.


Thanks for the warning. I'll start taking more vitamins:)

Honestly I must know 3 or 4 dozen Fil-Am couples, both in America and in PI with large age gaps. In most cases the guy is average looking. He's not GQ nor is he Orson Welles. In most cases the girl is attractive - not a 10 but far from ugly. Most of the couples have been married for years and seem quite happy. The biggest gap I know personally is with a 70-31 year old couple. They've been married about 10 years and have a 8 year old daughter. The wife is quite devoted to the husband and he's a happy camper who wants to live forever.

Yes I am sure some fail; in some cases the girl is bad and in others the guy is an a-hole. But in most cases the couples are in love.

Perhaps I'm delusional but that's my experience both in my own life and with others. I'm 35 years older than my wife. I'm not in the phenomenal shape that Outwest is :) but I can hold my own. My energy's the equal of my wife, both in and out of bed - thank you very much.

Well that's my experience. If I was a new HA member I'd post a pic, but I know better. Maybe someday after I've had a few :)
davewe
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:21 am

Next

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests