Old White Guy strikes back!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Question for you lucky lads that have significantly younger girls... have you been back in the US or elsewhere in the West with them? If so, how do people react to seeing y'all together out and about?

Just curious, thinking it might make for some interesting stories. :D
davewe
Experienced Poster

Post by davewe »

manly5000 wrote:Question for you lucky lads... have you been back in the US or elsewhere in the West with your girls? If so how do people react to seeing y'all together out and about?

I assumed the worst and tried to warn my then fiancée before she came here. I must say that so far it hasn't been bad at all. Maybe one of those instances where I assumed the worst, so anything is better. Or a situation where I am happy so I don't give a damn.

The only incident we had was in a restaurant. A 30-ish woman kept looking over at us. Finally Janet gave her a little wave and said "hi." That was the end of that. I was cracking up.

Of course when we go to stores or the mall we are treated royally. No doubt they assume that I am there to spoil my young wife, so we're treated well. Little do they know that I am a bit of a cheapskate :) Janet walks everywhere with me arm in arm, so any thought I might have had about trying to keep things low key went out the door when she arrived.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

davewe wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Question for you lucky lads... have you been back in the US or elsewhere in the West with your girls? If so how do people react to seeing y'all together out and about?

I assumed the worst and tried to warn my then fiancée before she came here. I must say that so far it hasn't been bad at all. Maybe one of those instances where I assumed the worst, so anything is better. Or a situation where I am happy so I don't give a damn.

The only incident we had was in a restaurant. A 30-ish woman kept looking over at us. Finally Janet gave her a little wave and said "hi." That was the end of that. I was cracking up.

Of course when we go to stores or the mall we are treated royally. No doubt they assume that I am there to spoil my young wife, so we're treated well. Little do they know that I am a bit of a cheapskate :) Janet walks everywhere with me arm in arm, so any thought I might have had about trying to keep things low key went out the door when she arrived.
Thank you for this answer.

Very encouraging.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

manly5000 wrote:Question for you lucky lads that have significantly younger girls... have you been back in the US or elsewhere in the West with them? If so, how do people react to seeing y'all together out and about?

We just spent a number of months on the west coast of the USA, mostly in
Oregon. There is some small amount of friction...envy from men and resentment from older women...but my wife is well aware that a large part
of the US population is mentally ill for various reasons, so she ignores it...except when she has some fun with it...we were in a restaurant in
Salem when a middle aged woman persisted in glaring at us...like I
was some kind of child molester. My wife, ever mischievous, decided it was time for a rather passionate lingering kiss...we thought the old bag was going to have a heart attack...LOL

Really gents, who cares what others think? Just make amusement
out of it and enjoy your life.

Many of you are looking for excuses to NOT do what your heart wants.
Get your young wife. Build a good relationship and keep it...make her the love of your life. Make some babies...turn your friends green with envy
when they go home to face their 300lb Broomhildas. You see, when you are annoying the shit out of the bastards and bitches in the USA, it is
a sign that your might be doing something right!

Outwest
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Good stories! Thanks lads.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Re: Old White Guy strikes back!

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

HouseMD wrote:
Falcon wrote:Old White Guy strikes back!

Take that, American women! :twisted:

(Picture I took at an airport in the Visayas, Philippines)
I am sure the American women are heartbroken. Overweight middle aged white guys are so rare, he is surely irreplaceable.

It isn't a zero sum game. Until a critical mass of men leaves the country, there are still plenty of chumps left. At this point, when a guy like this gets out, he wins, good for him, he gets to feel like a king with a cute young girl at his side. But the women also win- they have one less undesirable man trying to bang them in the USA. Everyone wins.
Considering that this guy ISN'T all that overweight, the girls who determine he's undesirable for this reason can go f**k themselves. He's got the same body type as I do and while I understand a western woman 15-20 years younger than me wanting a man her own age, for a woman call a man undesirable simple because he has a body type like this guy is ridiculous. Western women at 25 and 30 have already started having the baby paunch, saggy tits, and wide hips so like I said, they can go f**k themselves.

Overweight white chicks are the norm so if they don't like having overweight men at their disposal, lose a couple of tons honey.

As far as being seen with my wife while abroad, she hasn't been to the US with me but we've been to several other countries and I could give a f**k what other people think. The men and women who bash guys for being with younger women are jealous, the men who don't say anything are usually envious.

I just returned from Suratthani a week ago. My wife and kids and I took the train and there were all sorts of foreigners on the train. Out of 100 white women, there was 1, maybe 2 worth banging, that's it. The rest were pigs.

There wasn't any shortage of decent to good looking Thai women.

A few days ago I went to get my visa to Burma. While in line, there was a fat ass American chick ahead of me with her Aussie boyfriend. All of the sudden, a bunch of dudes start trying to jump the queue. She and her wimpy boyfriend just stood there and said nothing. I'd been waiting in line for an hour and 15 minutes and it pissed me off these guys thought they could jump ahead. So I said something. Basically I told them that their time was no more valuable than those already in line and they needed to get their asses to the back of the line. Their stupidity and failure to read the signs posted wasn't my problem.

As soon as I said something, this fat cunt says, "it's not that big of a deal." Of course, I wasn't putting up with her mouthiness. "If it's not a big deal, I'll jump ahead of you, then you can let them all get in front of you too. But I've been standing here over an hour so maybe you should mind your own business."

Her man didn't say a word to me, which was good, but she kept trying to prod him to say something to me. He didn't. He probably knew I was right but didn't want to hear her bitch because he opened his mouth to a group of guys. Funny thing is, she was 6 years older than he was. Saw their passport applications...
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

OutWest wrote:
manly5000 wrote:Question for you lucky lads that have significantly younger girls... have you been back in the US or elsewhere in the West with them? If so, how do people react to seeing y'all together out and about?

We just spent a number of months on the west coast of the USA, mostly in
Oregon. There is some small amount of friction...envy from men and resentment from older women...but my wife is well aware that a large part
of the US population is mentally ill for various reasons, so she ignores it...except when she has some fun with it...we were in a restaurant in
Salem when a middle aged woman persisted in glaring at us...like I
was some kind of child molester. My wife, ever mischievous, decided it was time for a rather passionate lingering kiss...we thought the old bag was going to have a heart attack...LOL

Really gents, who cares what others think? Just make amusement
out of it and enjoy your life.

Many of you are looking for excuses to NOT do what your heart wants.
Get your young wife. Build a good relationship and keep it...make her the love of your life. Make some babies...turn your friends green with envy
when they go home to face their 300lb Broomhildas. You see, when you are annoying the shit out of the bastards and bitches in the USA, it is
a sign that your might be doing something right!

Outwest
Nice !!!! :)