Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Looks mean nothing!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby djfourmoney » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:38 am

Taco wrote:Sexy woman = lies, divorce court and poverty

Sexy woman = Unlikely, Not Always and Not Always.

My cousin is married to a very attractive English woman and they have five kids. One is wheelchair bound, been married at least 22 years or more.

Did I mention she's White and he's Black? Did I also mention he was out of football (NFL) already when they met? He's been sellings insurance since quitting football.

That's a personal example but there others.

Nobody is stopping you from marrying indigenous, short, dark skinned women. As I keep saying, don't try to convince the rest of us its what we need to be doing.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby OTB » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:59 pm

HouseMD wrote:Physical attractiveness will determine the success of your children in everything from mate selection to business. That should be reason enough to look for an attractive woman to marry- everything else is just a big bonus.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/wir ... attractive

You can still have attractive offspring if the girl is even average looking. She doesn't have to be all that pretty. She can be plain with nice features and a nicely shaped face and produce attractive offspring. I've even seen ugly women with beautiful children. The majority of the time the kids were biracial, white and black.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Postby ScarletRedLips » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:43 pm

OTB, your mind is beautiful. I wish more humans could be as rational and profound as you.
ScarletRedLips
Freshman Poster

Postby Teal Lantern » Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:18 pm

A lack of sexiness doesn't mean her character is good.
It only means you won't choose to be one she gets the chance to burn.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Postby jboy » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:43 pm

ScarletRedLips wrote:OTB, your mind is beautiful. I wish more humans could be as rational and profound as you.

amen

Teal Lantern wrote:

A lack of sexiness doesn't mean her character is good.
It only means you won't choose to be one she gets the chance to burn.

u nailed it
jboy
Freshman Poster

Postby OTB » Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:28 pm

I appreciate those kind words ScarletRedLips.
OTB
Freshman Poster

Re: Looks mean nothing!

Postby The_Adventurer » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:42 pm

What was it they said in that movie Don Jon?

A perfect ten doesn't have to give blow jobs!
“b***y is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of b***y in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Re:

Postby BlueEverglades » Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:11 pm

Johnny1975 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again :

Psychological stability
Character, honour, integrity
Composure (emotional)
Conscience, accountability
Submissiveness, obliging
Friendly, likeable
Gracious, plays fair
Easy to get along with
Honesty, trust
Humility
Independence
Inner strength
Level headed, sensible
Loving, generous, respectful
Loyal, makes an effort (to make things work)
Self esteem, positive, happy
Feminine
Interesting, depth
Humour, fun, playfulness
Pride, dignity, class / self respect
Attractiveness
Sex (attitude, etc etc etc etc etc)

hahaha! What you are describing is an angel on heaven, not a real person at all. I have never met anyone with all these qualities going for them so damn easily..Do you even meet these qualities yourself? you are are asking for light without a little darkness and we all have both. If a woman described just four of these characteristics she would like to see in a man, then im 100% sure you would call her unreasonable and "picky" just like the rest of all bad, bad, bad American women.
BlueEverglades
Freshman Poster

Re: Re:

Postby Ghost » Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:04 am

BlueEverglades wrote:hahaha! What you are describing is an angel on heaven, not a real person at all. I have never met anyone with all these qualities going for them so damn easily..Do you even meet these qualities yourself? you are are asking for light without a little darkness and we all have both. If a woman described just four of these characteristics she would like to see in a man, then im 100% sure you would call her unreasonable and "picky" just like the rest of all bad, bad, bad American women.

You sure don't have any good qualities that I can see. You sound bitter, a typical Americunt. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Postby Eightfold Path » Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:50 pm

BlueEverglades wrote:
Johnny1975 wrote:I've said it before and I'll say it again :

Psychological stability
Character, honour, integrity
Composure (emotional)
Conscience, accountability
Submissiveness, obliging
Friendly, likeable
Gracious, plays fair
Easy to get along with
Honesty, trust
Humility
Independence
Inner strength
Level headed, sensible
Loving, generous, respectful
Loyal, makes an effort (to make things work)
Self esteem, positive, happy
Feminine
Interesting, depth
Humour, fun, playfulness
Pride, dignity, class / self respect
Attractiveness
Sex (attitude, etc etc etc etc etc)

hahaha! What you are describing is an angel on heaven, not a real person at all. I have never met anyone with all these qualities going for them so damn easily..Do you even meet these qualities yourself? you are are asking for light without a little darkness and we all have both. If a woman described just four of these characteristics she would like to see in a man, then im 100% sure you would call her unreasonable and "picky" just like the rest of all bad, bad, bad American women.

To be fair, I find that his list is reasonable. I doubt that 99% of the men here want such a person, but I find no fault in that list.
Eightfold Path
Freshman Poster

Postby traveller » Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:56 pm

OTB wrote:As men we tend to get caught up in how a woman looks and some can be intimidated by a woman's beauty. You hear men talk about how hot this one is or how hot that one is. Look at how hot she is. Oh my god she's sooo hot. Go talk to her because she's sooo hot. Or they hesitate to talk to a woman because of how she looks.

Too much emphasis is put on a woman's looks which don't matter. Yes, to a certain degree they do. We all want someone who is attractive in our eyes and whom we are sexually attracted to as well. Everyone has there own personal taste. But if she happens to lack personality and other necessary qualities to be deemed as wife material, then how important will her outer appearance be then?

So what I'm getting at is that we can't get caught up in how a woman looks because how she looks is not her.

She's a mind. A soul with thoughts, feelings, and desires. That body is just a covering.

After seeing someone you find fits your standards of attractiveness you need to train your brain to be more focused on her inner qualities; i.e. the inner person.

So you find someone who you find to be good looking according to your personal taste. Great!

Now as you get to know her you need to focus on how she is which is the person.

1. What are her thoughts and feelings about certain things? For example, marriage, a woman's role in the marriage, being a stay at home mom, her idea of being submissive, etc.

2. How does she react to conflicting situations? With a rabid outburst or is she mild-tempered?

3. Is she a compulsive liar?

4. How does she talk to her parents?

5. Is she argumentative?

6. Is she apologetic?

7. Is she supportive?

8. Is she lighthearted?

9. While dating, if you happen to get sick, will she be there by your side to help you? Will she take the initiative to call your doctor, go to the pharmacy to get your medication and buy anything else you may need? If so, this will take you deeper into the kind of person she is.

You get my point. Physical attractiveness or how a woman looks is just the tip of the iceberg. It's just the way a person looks. In some cases, it's obvious how a person is. For example, if she's dressed really provocative, with her face loaded with makeup and has a tattoo on her lower back then it's a no brainer the type of person she is. You know to leave that alone unless that's your cup of tea.

But those who are looking for a wife her physical look has to be secondary. Although it matters, it can't be the motivating factor for wanting to be with someone.

I know many of you may know that. I just wanted to throw this out there to wake up those who may not.

So in other words, you're telling guys that they must go only for Jabba the Hutt look alike women? In other words, you really think a woman has to be in excess of 300 pounds to have a heart?
traveller
Freshman Poster

Re:

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:30 pm

Rich wrote:Cross cultural studies show that the physical appearance of women is the most important thing to men, especially an appealing hip to waist ratio. It's pretty much the only thing that matters to us. Let's face it, It's almost impossible to resist a beautiful woman, even if in your heart of hearts you know she's poison.

Anyway, the same studies suggest women want to mate with someone:

1) who can offer them financial security
2) who is intelligent (this links to the money side of things, the more intelligence the more likelihood of the guy making money)
3) who is older (age may also relate to the likelihood of more resources).

They don't really care what we look like.

Reading through these old threads, I came across the above piece of stupidity. Truth is that women care much more about looks than men. Sperm is cheap, so men will naturally impregnate any woman who wants sex. Whereas bearing children is expensive, so women only want to get pregnant with the best genetic specimen.

Best genetic specimen does NOT mean pretty face, though symmetrical features is desirable. Body is much more important and also the immune system and also how the man's looks will blend with the woman's.

Women may override their natural concern with looks in order to get resources, but they will cuckold inferior genetic specimens if possible.

Men are concerned with looks when they can only mate with a single women. Condition of legally enforced monogamy, that is. With polygamy, men care much less about the woman's looks. Modern society is moving back towards hypergamous polygamy, which is the natural state of humans. All the women go for the best genetic specimens among the males, leaving most men with no woman.

If the best genetic specimens are deterred from impregnating huge numbers of women due to child support rules, then sperm banks will step in and pay these men for donations, then sell the sperm to women, this working around the rules.

Ultimately, the sex-starved lesser genetic specimen males will revolt. Society will respond with reduced welfare for single mothers and decriminalized prostitution, especially soft forms of prostitution such as sugar daddying. The lesser genetic specimens will thus be able to get sex, though not to breed.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster

Postby USA_luxury_prison » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm

It's in all of men's genes to want to spread their seed as far as possible so looks really do matter a lot at least for us men. If you think about it its in our instinct to want the most attractive partner. Females are the same. They want the most handsome or attractive partner with a good body build(tall and muscular) even though often times they'll lie and say looks don't matter as much. Animals are the same way as us humans when it comes to choosing a partner. The females will usually go after the alpha male(biggest and baddest).
"America is fun"

~USA_luxury_prison
USA_luxury_prison
Freshman Poster

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:31 am

Looks mean nothing, except everything.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Taco » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:39 am

Relationships with sexy women never last long and most guys don't care. The best looking women never excel at anything and they don't apologize for anything they do. That's my opinion after living in 5 countries.
Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value – zero – Voltaire

We know that the next economic crash (every 7 years) is coming soon, because these crashes are deliberately timed to coincide with the U.S. presidential cycle. – Jeff Nielson
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions