Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Looks mean nothing!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Looks mean nothing!

Postby Ghost » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:50 am

Taco wrote:Relationships with sexy women never last long and most guys don't care. The best looking women never excel at anything and they don't apologize for anything they do. That's my opinion after living in 5 countries.

True. Hot women are bad in bed and even worse at relationships. They can get away with being bitchy. And then they hit the wall and lose their looks and return to their true value: 0.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looks mean nothing!

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:27 am

Ghost wrote:True. Hot women are bad in bed and even worse at relationships. They can get away with being bitchy. And then they hit the wall and lose their looks and return to their true value: 0.

Sometimes the hotter the woman looks, the quicker their looks fade! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions