Discuss and talk about any general topic.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
This is for those who are still suffering from being single. We all desire to connect with a woman. We all want to flirt, be affectionate, sex, attention, someone to talk to, and for a lot of us marriage. The longer we are socially disconnected from women it perpetuates those feelings of loneliness and intensifies those feelings of wanting to express affection.
So what I wanted to point out was that women are the cause of this. What's the minimum requirements for a man to consider dating a woman? She has to be somewhat attractive, feminine, a decent looking body, friendly, and show she likes you. That's it. We men are very simple and our requirements are not nearly as demanding as women's requirements.
In addition to their long list of demanding requirements, there are a number of behaviors that prevent men from socially connecting with them leaving a lot of men single and living in quiet desperation.
What are they? You already know:
1. Feelings of having to "perform" for women IF you approach them. Most of the time this doesn't happen. But with this in mind, who wants to approach a woman if they feel they have to perform just to talk to her? This isn't in all cases though.
2. If you send signs of interest to a girl who has caught your eye, by eye flirting in a subtle but manly way, most AW will avoid eye contact and become self conscious and rigid. How can you get the ball rolling if a girl you're interested in doesn't reciprocate the interest? Some would say, well maybe she has a boyfriend. That may be but they're not all taken. Too many of them act like this.
3. They are very unapproachable and this is seen in there body language. Who's going to approach a woman whose body is saying don't come near me?
4. Being friendly and just acting natural a lot of times can be interpreted as being desperate, creepy, or seen as you're up to something. You may be at the mall, the gym, walking through a big city, the park or the food market and you see a girl that you want to talk to. Most likely you're not going to approach her because those aforementioned perceptions will immediately come to mind keeping you from doing what is NATURAL....talking to a girl you're interested in. You don't want to be made to feel like you're being monitored. They have no power anyway.
5. In online dating sites, or online meeting sites as I like to call them, are rampant with women expressing how demanding they are, what they expect a man to have, what they want a man to do, how they expect a man to be, how sarcastic they are, they don't want drama in their life, men are to respect women, and how they love talking politics and put so much emphasis on their education, and last but not least, their of LOVE OF SPORTS. I read the profile of pretty black girl a few years back and she stated she wanted a manly man; a man who watches sports! Subtly implying if you don't watch sports you're not a man and I don't want to get to know you for who you are. That was one of her criteria. All of this keeps men single! Who wants to be with a woman who states all this kind of stuff? Not me. It clearly shows you their attitudes are horrid and they don't seem to be very feminine.
Here's an example of one from Blackpeoplemeet who tries to define what a man is.
Good person in all aspects of their life
1. A man treats women with respect. If you donâ€™t respect women, youâ€™re not a man. Period.
SEE what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!
I know it may seem like I'm being redundant with all this but it's to point out that this is what is keeping us single and social disconnected from women. Relationships can't be formed because of the way they think. This is all so unnatural and we suffer from it.
Last edited by OTB on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winston has noticed that in America, your NOT supposed to be looking to meet women, you are ALREADY supposed to be in a relationship with a woman! I know that sounds strange but that's the vibe Winston said he get's in America.
When you go to bars and clubs, (I always thought women go to bars and clubs to meet men) the women are standoffish and unfriendly and NOT approachable! When you go to the gym, the women are standoffish and anti-social. When you go to a museum or art gallery, the women are also unfriendly and not looking to meet men.
A recent study showed that women in America are the second least flirtatious women in the world! Where in God's name can you find women in the USA who are looking to meet men?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"
"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Exactly JB! Where? And online meeting is depressing.
So what's your point of being redundant and stating the obvious?
I thought this was about solutions. We have gone over and over what they problems are ad nauseum.
The truth hurts, in that you REALLY DO have to look overseas. Putting your hands over your ears or some other form of Hear, See, Say No Evil will not change the reality that should be obvious to anybody paying attention.
If you have spent more than six months dating American women and have come up with nothing, I mean NOTHING. Who cares about the random b*tch you f**k? That is not a sign of success if you are seeking relationships.
As I keep saying if you are White, Mexico and Central America are excellent and affordable options. If you're Black, Dominican Republic is an excellent alternative. If you like Asian women, PI is the best option for any man, especially Asian men.
Stop making statements and stop making excuses. Stop being scared of losing your job if you travel. This is exactly how our society discourages self-employment, innovation and new businesses being created because the population is scared. Scared they'll lose their job in a tight job market, scared they won't get laid unless the capitulate to the whims of American women.
Scared or learned helplessness is the result. Here the problem is a bit of both.
It's funny you say that because I'm booking a flight to DR. It's only 400 bucks RT and 3 hours flight time!
I second this. And I will add that when women know that a man is already in a relationship, or when they know that a man is already married, that man becomes much more attractive. Even much more attractive over a single guy. Single guys are the lowest rank in the sexual market place because women assume a myriad of things, but mostly that a man is single because no other woman wants him otherwise he wouldn't be single.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media, retiredfrank and 6 guests