Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


I am being cock-blocked!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

I am being cock-blocked!

Postby RedMenace » November 4th, 2013, 10:26 pm

I am trying to arrange a trip to China to meet the female I have been working on for the past year and get the damn relationship either started or move on from it. Initially she offers to help me by paying for my ticket. However her damn cock-blocking friend that introduced us in the first place tells her I will take her money :shock: . That's understandable so I came up with another safer option. I send her half of the money for the plane ticket and she buys the ticket by paying the other half. Then she send me a picture of the ticket so I can start the visa application process. As always she tells her cock-blocking friend who told her the same thing but I think it's because she didn't understand my plan. So I just drew a damn picture and explained it to her fking cock-blocking friend. Basically her friend is the first shield to break. Next will be her mom :roll: . As pissed off as I am at her friend, I think she is unintentionally cock-blocking me while trying to protect her friend. I also think when I do get to the damn place her friend will once again unintentionally cock-block me from sealing the deal *wink* unless I can find a way to isolate this girl from her friend. Hopefully her friend will not be there when and if I do visit. This is such a damn challenge but I like challenges. How do you guys think I should approach this problem?
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: I am being cock-blocked!

Postby anamericaninbangkok » November 4th, 2013, 11:07 pm

RedMenace wrote:I am trying to arrange a trip to China to meet the female I have been working on for the past year and get the damn relationship either started or move on from it. Initially she offers to help me by paying for my ticket. However her damn cock-blocking friend that introduced us in the first place tells her I will take her money :shock: . That's understandable so I came up with another safer option. I send her half of the money for the plane ticket and she buys the ticket by paying the other half. Then she send me a picture of the ticket so I can start the visa application process. As always she tells her cock-blocking friend who told her the same thing but I think it's because she didn't understand my plan. So I just drew a damn picture and explained it to her fking cock-blocking friend. Basically her friend is the first shield to break. Next will be her mom :roll: . As pissed off as I am at her friend, I think she is unintentionally cock-blocking me while trying to protect her friend. I also think when I do get to the damn place her friend will once again unintentionally cock-block me from sealing the deal *wink* unless I can find a way to isolate this girl from her friend. Hopefully her friend will not be there when and if I do visit. This is such a damn challenge but I like challenges. How do you guys think I should approach this problem?


Tell your girl you'll pay for the ticket and she can give you her half when you get there. Also be sure to tell her that you're a man and don't need her sidekick along. As a grown woman, she should be capable of handling her own affairs. Make sure to tell her this and that when you visit you would appreciate it if you and her had plenty of alone time. The last thing you need is some over-protective c**t friend tagging along for the ride.

Unintentional or not, your girl is a woman, not a little girl. BTW - never, ever, travel for the p***y. Have several others lined up when you go just in case.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 564
Joined: May 11th, 2013, 7:23 am
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Postby Outsider » November 4th, 2013, 11:09 pm

I'd say "I care about you, not your "friend". Choose me OR your "friend" but not both "

But that's just me.
Outsider
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 30
Joined: November 4th, 2013, 2:14 am

Postby RedMenace » November 5th, 2013, 12:52 am

Outsider wrote:I'd say "I care about you, not your "friend". Choose me OR your "friend" but not both "

But that's just me.

I can't do that just yet. Now I have to play diplomacy until i seal the deal. Then her friend cock-blocking me will not be a problem.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: I am being cock-blocked!

Postby rudder » November 5th, 2013, 12:58 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:never, ever, travel for the p***y. Have several others lined up when you go just in case.


Hah, this sounds like a contradiction. What you mean is, "don't travel for one p***y," right?
rudder
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 378
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 7:38 pm

Re: I am being cock-blocked!

Postby RedMenace » November 5th, 2013, 1:02 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:
RedMenace wrote:I am trying to arrange a trip to China to meet the female I have been working on for the past year and get the damn relationship either started or move on from it. Initially she offers to help me by paying for my ticket. However her damn cock-blocking friend that introduced us in the first place tells her I will take her money :shock: . That's understandable so I came up with another safer option. I send her half of the money for the plane ticket and she buys the ticket by paying the other half. Then she send me a picture of the ticket so I can start the visa application process. As always she tells her cock-blocking friend who told her the same thing but I think it's because she didn't understand my plan. So I just drew a damn picture and explained it to her fking cock-blocking friend. Basically her friend is the first shield to break. Next will be her mom :roll: . As pissed off as I am at her friend, I think she is unintentionally cock-blocking me while trying to protect her friend. I also think when I do get to the damn place her friend will once again unintentionally cock-block me from sealing the deal *wink* unless I can find a way to isolate this girl from her friend. Hopefully her friend will not be there when and if I do visit. This is such a damn challenge but I like challenges. How do you guys think I should approach this problem?


Tell your girl you'll pay for the ticket and she can give you her half when you get there. Also be sure to tell her that you're a man and don't need her sidekick along. As a grown woman, she should be capable of handling her own affairs. Make sure to tell her this and that when you visit you would appreciate it if you and her had plenty of alone time. The last thing you need is some over-protective c**t friend tagging along for the ride.

Unintentional or not, your girl is a woman, not a little girl. BTW - never, ever, travel for the p***y. Have several others lined up when you go just in case.

I can do that but that means I am fked if she doesn't give her half because I would have about £500-800 overdraft to pay back before 2017 when I finish my degree. I can pay it by working on holidays and rationing my student loan & grant but I will have no safety net when my rent needs to be paid but my loan payment is delayed. Paying loan with safer loan. :lol: Actually fk this. I am going to do something really stupid by buying this ticket. I will have to sit down with this chick and explain the options because I want to buy the ticket asap so I get it cheaper. Now its around £500. Her friend is so annoying sometimes. She doesn't really know how involved me and her friend are because she doesn't know that we regularly spend 8hrs on skype. Maybe that's why she thinks I want to take her friend's money. I want to go get this started or over with because I am starting to become attached and the uncertainties are killing me. If I go there and everything works out then I can relax and make bigger plans while focusing on my degree, if not I can move on and focus on my degree and making money.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom

Postby RedMenace » November 5th, 2013, 9:32 am

I just got a reply from her friend and she says it's okay if she can afford it(Obviously sin ce she has a job). I have 80% decided to buy the ticket myself if for some reason she doesnt want to help anymore or can't afford £200-300.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 219
Joined: June 18th, 2013, 1:39 am
Location: United Kingdom


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron