How Can a Man Have Multiple Wives?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

jtest28 wrote:How can a man get multiple wives? Actually, its simple,women want men who are already taken. . . They will pass up a man who is single, because "you know, he just has to be a loser, no other woman wants him right? But this married man over here. . . . Something seems intreging about him". Yeah, you simple-minded, dumb bitch, women want what other women have. . .
Your absolutely right jtest, women want a man who is already "taken" and in a relationship with a woman because (in their minds) he must be a good catch if another woman want's him.

This is why Tom Leykis tells men to always make it look like you are dating other women. If your having a dry spell, DON'T let any woman know that. Always make it look like your dating lot's of other women, it will make women jealous! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
HouseMD wrote:I can't imagine being so desperate after marrying wife number 1 to have some fresh p***y that I'd want a whole second wife. One woman is enough to deal with, either marry one or be single and sleep around, marrying multiple wives is just a recipe for having a bunch of f***ed up kids and a hectic family life.

In the old world, having multiple women and having lots of children was the way to build an empire and leave a legacy.

If I had the money and I was living in Saudi Arabia I would have multiple wives, though I would wait until I was 40ish.

It's not as bad as you think, but it's understandable being that we're Westerners where the institution of marriage is just used as a legal way to exploit men.

In Saudi Arabia the men who have money set it up to where each woman has her own house where she lives with her children and you go from house to house as need be to take care of basic family responsibilities, but in the down time you spend time with your male companions. How cool is that. If one wife starts giving you ***T, all you have to do is hit up the next wife or decide it you're going to hang out with your male buddies.
That sort of lifestyle really leaves a lot of the kids messed up though, because there is only so much love a man can give each of his children when he had 40 of them. Great example of this is Osama Bin Laden. His father was a wealthy constriction magnate with multiple wives that spent his time traveling the world's with his friends and living it up. Osama's lack of a father figure ultimately left him looking elsewhere for validation and turning to terrorism in spite.

There is a great book about the family that can give you some insight into how such a lifestyle plays out, I can't remember the name of it off the top of my head. But Bin Laden's father was a certifiable badass-he built a construction empire from the ground up and had an awesome crew of friends that were all musicians and pilots with their own planes. They'd just fly around the world having a good time, till he died in a plane accident. His own selfish indulgences eventually caused the world a great deal of harm, however.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

NorthAmericanguy wrote:In the old world, having multiple women and having lots of children was the way to build an empire and leave a legacy.

If I had the money and I was living in Saudi Arabia I would have multiple wives, though I would wait until I was 40ish.

It's not as bad as you think, but it's understandable being that we're Westerners where the institution of marriage is just used as a legal way to exploit men.

In Saudi Arabia the men who have money set it up to where each woman has her own house where she lives with her children and you go from house to house as need be to take care of basic family responsibilities, but in the down time you spend time with your male companions. How cool is that. If one wife starts giving you ***T, all you have to do is hit up the next wife or decide it you're going to hang out with your male buddies.
So, like NBA/NFL players (or is it playaz? :razz: ), then?
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything