Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Russian teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Russian teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Postby Banano » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:43 am

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relati ... 6753493433

A RUSSIAN teenager who sold her virginity through an online auction site has been given the go-ahead by police to seal the deal.
The 18-year-old from Siberia, identified only as Shatuniha, posted an ad on the Russian auction site 24au.ru where she described herself as "new, not used", reports Gawker.

"I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess," she wrote. "I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
"I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled".

The winning bidder has been identified as Evgeniy Volnov, who agreed to pay $27,950 - about $3000 above the original asking price.
Russian police said the deal broke no laws, and they had "no right to give a moral assessment of [the] girl's actions".
"This situation is neither an administrative nor a criminal violation," a police spokesperson told The Siberian Times.
"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'Prostitution' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
According to The Times, the same woman had previously offered up her virginity for cash on another site earlier this year, when she was 17 years old.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am







Postby Taco » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:02 am

This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(prostitution) or indirectly(marriage).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Banano » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:13 am

Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

What would be price of virgin cock? The problem is men worship p***y too much
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2013
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:53 am

Banano wrote:Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

What would be price of virgin cock? The problem is men worship p***y too much


It really depends what she looks like....

I am not quite sure how to take this. I don't care if a woman sells her virginity, after all it belongs to her but that is another in a long trend of everything and I do mean EVERYTHING and I do mean EVERYTHING is for sale.

The end result reminds me of the guy in a box that was in Ghost In A Shell Stand Alone Complex series (2nd Gig I think). His natural organs became so valuable to the elites of society, that he made an enormous amount of money selling his entire body.

This is also a theme in Vandread as it turns out that the sexes were separated as the war between the sexes became an actual "hot" war around the time we had developed the technology to travel faster than light and terraform planets. The "Harvesters" as the enemy became known as later in the first season turns out were from Earth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandread As the story goes, the planet Earth became so polluted that the elites found themselves dying sooner than they would like and didn't want become part-machine (cyborg). So they had the money to buy organs and other body tissue from the poor. Well I guess they needed more tissue so they created these ships to seek out the ancestors of the colonist.

I currently sell my plasma for money; you can sell bone marrow, male sperm and female eggs for more than reasonable sum. The idea of sellings sperm plays itself out in Vince Vaughn new movie "Delivery Man". I thought IVF wasn't cheap but not $150,000 as was reported in that link you left a few days ago about the Misandry Bubble.

Some people have more money than sense and its likely this dude is in his 40's or 50's making him unattractive women under 20 I would imagine. There's a ton of young pu**y running around Russia, I don't understand why dude wanted to spend $27K US, when its clear this woman won't be excited to give this guy her goodies.

It would be much cheaper to bang hookers. Though there could be an ulterior motive...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby djfourmoney » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:59 am

Taco wrote:This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(p4p) or indirectly(marriage).


Severe shortage? Based on what? Of course White women put a price on their pu**y, higher than Latinas, Black and Asian women, which is why they are prized by so many men.

If you're a cheapskate you find a decent looking Black, Latina or Asian woman.... Isn't it abundantly clear that Western countries have priced the average man out of the market?
Last edited by djfourmoney on Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3129
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:09 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Taco » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:34 am

djfourmoney wrote:
Taco wrote:This is great news. There seems to be a severe shortage of white women that are willing to sell their bodies either directly(p4p) or indirectly(marriage).


Severe shortage? Based on what? Of course White women put a price on their pu**y, higher than Latinas, Black and Asian women, which is why they are prized by so many men.

If you're a cheapskate you find a decent looking Black, Latina or Asian woman.... Isn't it abundantly that Western countries have priced the average man out of the market?


I was just joking.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4241
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:30 pm

Postby Cornfed » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:48 am

Banano wrote:Why would somebody pay 30k for virgin p***y and it happened in Russia where p***y is plenty.

What would be price of virgin cock? The problem is men worship p***y too much

Well yes, but I suppose it you were an eccentric super rich guy, you might think "Why not?".
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Russin teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Postby Voice of Reason » Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:39 pm

Banano wrote:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/siberian-teen-shatuniha-sells-her-virginity-online-for-27950/story-fnet0gt3-1226753493433

A RUSSIAN teenager who sold her virginity through an online auction site has been given the go-ahead by police to seal the deal.
The 18-year-old from Siberia, identified only as Shatuniha, posted an ad on the Russian auction site 24au.ru where she described herself as "new, not used", reports Gawker.

"I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess," she wrote. "I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
"I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled".

The winning bidder has been identified as Evgeniy Volnov, who agreed to pay $27,950 - about $3000 above the original asking price.
Russian police said the deal broke no laws, and they had "no right to give a moral assessment of [the] girl's actions".
"This situation is neither an administrative nor a criminal violation," a police spokesperson told The Siberian Times.
"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'p4p' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
According to The Times, the same woman had previously offered up her virginity for cash on another site earlier this year, when she was 17 years old.


I was always lead to believe that Russian men weren't so desperate like this.
Voice of Reason
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 569
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:55 am
Location: Out of the West

Re: Russin teen sells her virginity online for $27,950

Postby HouseMD » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Voice of Reason wrote:
Banano wrote:http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/siberian-teen-shatuniha-sells-her-virginity-online-for-27950/story-fnet0gt3-1226753493433

A RUSSIAN teenager who sold her virginity through an online auction site has been given the go-ahead by police to seal the deal.
The 18-year-old from Siberia, identified only as Shatuniha, posted an ad on the Russian auction site 24au.ru where she described herself as "new, not used", reports Gawker.

"I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess," she wrote. "I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified.
"I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled".

The winning bidder has been identified as Evgeniy Volnov, who agreed to pay $27,950 - about $3000 above the original asking price.
Russian police said the deal broke no laws, and they had "no right to give a moral assessment of [the] girl's actions".
"This situation is neither an administrative nor a criminal violation," a police spokesperson told The Siberian Times.
"Nor does it fit into a description of the 'p4p' clause from the Code of the Administrative Violations."
According to The Times, the same woman had previously offered up her virginity for cash on another site earlier this year, when she was 17 years old.


I was always lead to believe that Russian men weren't so desperate like this.

Might not be about desperation. He's probably one of Russia's rich elite, 27k is likely nothing for him. He might even already frequent prostitutes, but just wanted to try something a little different simply because he can. Perfect example of the insane freedoms that come with extreme wealth- anything you want, for a price.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1194
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 am
Location: Buried Under a Pile of Books


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests