16 Ways To Spot A Cougar

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

16 Ways To Spot A Cougar

Post by Taco »

Cougars are some of the few western women that are actually friendly.

16 Ways To Spot A Cougar
http://www.returnofkings.com/20729/16-w ... damage.com
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Groce... No thanks Jeff.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Some cougars are good looking, others look like crap. I would do a cougar if she looked like the women in the pictures below. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

I dunno bro... there's just something about the faces of old white women that turn me off, no matter how hot their bodies might be. I think it's the combination of the "Thousand cock stare" combined with the bitchy look they all seem to have. Not to mention that I can hear their nasally, nagging, annoying voices just by looking at these pics. :lol:

I used to be obsessed with wanting to have the "Cougar" experience, but now it just repulses me. Young, fertile women who haven't been around the block and are most likely to stay by your side for the rest of your life FTW. 8)
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

SMH.... Of course old bats are friendly, they want some di*k they aren't getting as much as you think.

JC James you know good and well that 90% of Cougars do not look like those pictures you posted. Both looks like and I may be right gracefully aging ex-models, playmates and actresses, who I have said over and over like most elites have access to products and services the other 80% can't afford.

I used to make pickups for Fred Segal, its a exclusive boutique in West LA/Santa Monica. This (and much of the area) is where you find good looking women in their 40's and 50's, most who have dyed their hair blonde to hide grey streaks... They are "well-preserved" and have experience naturally.

BUT YOU DON'T HAVE ACCESS TO THEM, 99% of the posters do not have access to them. Only 1 in 100 are actually attractive top to bottom.

What you find on Match, POF and other sites is the other 90%. The occasional good looking women over 35, surrounded by a bunch of overweight white women and women of color.

I've banged older women, yawn. They had other issues, I'll pass and finally NONE OF THEM CAN HAVE CHILDREN!

Besides if your too broke to travel abroad you're too broke to fu*k with good-looking Cougars.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Spotting cougars is easy- if she's almost 40 and talking to me in a bar or at the club, I've found one. After which I proceed in politely ignoring her and order another drink to forget the encounter.

They're usually the most damaged of damaged goods, with issues that break the crazymeter. Unless you enjoy dealing with other men's children, stories of all the awful men that came before you, and a mass of emotional baggage that Atlas himself couldn't carry, run away, far away.

Perhaps my biggest issue with the article is that its author insists everyone must try a couple cougars to develop a taste for what older women are like in bed in order to be a sexual "gourmand". The idea is just ridiculous. What's next, banging crippled chicks and cracked out whores just to be a "sexually well-educated man"?
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

:lol: @ "old bats" & banging crack whores.

DJ & Doc, you guys are cooooold. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

manly5000 wrote:Groce... No thanks Jeff.

+1...gag....hurl. "Cougars" are complete BS...NO THANKS!
My wife thinks that is crazy. She wonders why any virile man would want
such a high mileage "used" model....LOL
Any smart man would want a fresh Bisong, no? LOL

No wonder I married her!

Outwest
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

The only women I've met that are good looking past the age of 40 are Russian and Chinese women. At 40 most western women look like they've been shot out of a cannon. However, cougars seem to be popular with drunk high school students.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Taco wrote:At 40 most western women look like they've been shot out of a cannon.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

OutWest[b] wrote:+1...gag....hurl. "Cougars" are complete BS...NO THANKS!
My wife thinks that is crazy. She wonders why any virile man would want
such a high mileage "used" model....LOL[/b]
The only good thing about "cougars" is that they are easier to get (not that any man would want one). :P