Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Imported Foreign Woman Ruins Daughter

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Imported Foreign Woman Ruins Daughter

Postby Maverick » Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:00 am

It's been a while since I posted here.

Sometimes I just like to watch the show "Intervention" for shits and giggles and to make fun of the druggies.

This one, ironically, is about a guy that married a Korean woman and brought her to the US. She got a taste of feminism, dumped the guy, became a slut, and encouraged the rape of her daughter.

Her daughter is the drug addict.

I immediately thought of this forum lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_LjskuFNI

EDIT: That lady is crazy good looking for being in her 60s though. Love Asians! :D
Maverick
Junior Poster

Postby RedMenace » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:26 am

That's because most of you f*cking old heads get attention from some Asian prostitute and you think you hit the jackpot. You get emotional and begin to send her money and make plans to marry her. Then when she goes back to prostitution in the US you are shocked as to why this happened.
RedMenace
Freshman Poster

Re: Imported Foreign Woman Ruins Daughter

Postby zboy1 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:33 am

Maverick wrote:It's been a while since I posted here.

Sometimes I just like to watch the show "Intervention" for shits and giggles and to make fun of the druggies.

This one, ironically, is about a guy that married a Korean woman and brought her to the US. She got a taste of feminism, dumped the guy, became a slut, and encouraged the rape of her daughter.

Her daughter is the drug addict.

I immediately thought of this forum lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2_LjskuFNI

EDIT: That lady is crazy good looking for being in her 60s though. Love Asians! :D

Yeah, Asians age very well! The same with me, LOL! I'm in my mid-thirties, but many people mistake for being in my mid-twenties. Is it because of our 'diet' that makes us all age so well?...hmnnn.

The daughter and the mom in the video are scum, though. See what happens when Asian women become "Westernized." I see it here, too, in Hong Kong and unfortunately, in Shenzhen.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby blueeyescanada » Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:06 pm

Canadian femnazism ruined my Russian wife. She was a sweetheart for years until she made a couple of good Canadian girlfriends, then it all went to hell. No regrets though, as I have great kids who love the hell out of me; I just hope they turn out okay.
blueeyescanada
Freshman Poster

Postby pandabear » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:50 am

Aw. The video isn't available in my country (USA).
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions