Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


America the next generation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:30 am

I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL







Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 am

sushiman wrote:The above list seems accurate.

But just in general Americans seem to be becoming stupider. I noticed it with my generation. But the generation after mine is *really* dense, it's almost like I'm talking to mentally retarded people.

Anyhow I live abroad now and am not coming back.


Harvard just released a study stating the fluoride in the water is lowering the IQ's of Americans. What are the real reasons that America people are becoming the way they are?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Contrarian Expatriate » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:01 am

Moretorque wrote:I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.

While what you say is true, my comment was primarily focused on white women. Only a few have been remotely attractive to me on this trip unlike in the past.
Feel free to visit my sites and to leave your respected words of wisdom:

http://thedeclineofmyamerica.blogspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/user/ContrarianExpatriate
Contrarian Expatriate
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:57 am

Postby nicho12 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:42 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.

While what you say is true, my comment was primarily focused on white women. Only a few have been remotely attractive to me on this trip unlike in the past.


Do you think, we may get to a point where almost every woman in America is obese, the way I see things going, in 20 to 30 years, we may reach that point. Ofcourse that will mean the death of male competitiveness and innovation because no man is gonna wanna compete when the price is rotten pile of shit
nicho12
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:51 pm
Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:04 pm

nicho12 wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.

While what you say is true, my comment was primarily focused on white women. Only a few have been remotely attractive to me on this trip unlike in the past.


Do you think, we may get to a point where almost every woman in America is obese, the way I see things going, in 20 to 30 years, we may reach that point. Ofcourse that will mean the death of male competitiveness and innovation because no man is gonna wanna compete when the price is rotten pile of shit


This house of cards will not go on much longer, with the mass extinction currently ramping up world wide you can bet most of us are going on a Soylent Green diet shortly.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Postby Moretorque » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:07 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.

While what you say is true, my comment was primarily focused on white women. Only a few have been remotely attractive to me on this trip unlike in the past.


America is really obese but over the last 10 to 20 years I am just blown away by how fat the black communities women have become. Practically every single black women I look at now is fat, these gals for whatever reason are really letting themselves go.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4156
Joined: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: America the next generation

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:26 am

Rayn wrote:
I just had an epiphany here after reading this post....

The girls I often read about living like sluts.....could it be that they actually werent' doing it to garner attention or for some twisted self-gratification, but to outslut their circle of friends?? To be the sluttiest slut there is?

Now that makes me sick....if somehow the media managed to convince them eating poop is cool then they would surely be competing with one another who gets to eat poop the most.



Media, yes... but apparently the phenomenon is not new.

There is an Old Testament proverb, (in Proverbs, Sirach, or Wisdom, sorry, couldn't find it) that says essentially,
"Keep your unmarried (i.e. innocent) daughter away from married women (i.e. women gossipping about sex)."

So the phenomenon is not new.

In recent years, there have been some teen/youth comedies about this - how a girl goes off to boarding school and the promiscuous girls there take delight in seeing her degraded... or one could go back to the movie "Grease" whose happy ending (so odd that Mad Magazine parodied it at the time) was for the lovelorn good girl (Olivia Newton John) to become trash.

But anyway... wise men centuries centuries before Christ were already warning fathers to look out for other women corrupting a girl.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Re: America the next generation

Postby Jester » Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:30 am

HouseMD wrote:
Hey, Pete. I'm just going to say this once, and I'm just going to say it politely.

You're a c**t Pete. f**k you. Learn to pick your battles, because this clearly wasn't one.



+1
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7869
Joined: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:10 am
Location: Chiang Mai Thailand

Postby skateboardstephen » Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Moretorque wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Moretorque wrote:I have noticed the black women are really and I mean really becoming over weight and masculine, I love some black women but I can totally understand why a black male would be looking outside dating black women at this time.

While what you say is true, my comment was primarily focused on white women. Only a few have been remotely attractive to me on this trip unlike in the past.


America is really obese but over the last 10 to 20 years I am just blown away by how fat the black communities women have become. Practically every single black women I look at now is fat, these gals for whatever reason are really letting themselves go.


What's the reward(besides just being the healthy thing to do) for Black women to get all sexy,fine and in shape and act nice?When most men in America don't even prefer Black women?You won't date them anyway.My sister works out,has a great job and does well for herself,is attractive and nice.Black men still don't care.She just ended up dating a White guy with whom she as been in a long relationship with.All i'm saying is,i just don't see why there is so much talk about Black women on this forum when most of us are either not dealing with African American women or don't even prefer them and wouldn't give a f**k if they get their shit together or not even if they were attractive we would still unfavorably compare them to White women which is totally ridiculous being as though they are complete opposites as far as phenotype.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 756
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 10:11 pm
Location: salvador,brazil

Re: America the next generation

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:57 am

HouseMD wrote:
PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Danielle,
you missed the bit where 99.9% of western women who live in the USA condone women committing crimes against men. So you are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite to point out what young people are doing when you and your peers take the position it is perfectly ok for women to commit crimes against men.

This is my book for young men. They are reading it in their thousands...more than 8,000 downloads of The Truth Be Told have happened since it was released 18 months ago.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Books/B0000PeterNolan.aspx

Hey, Pete. I'm just going to say this once, and I'm just going to say it politely.

You're a c**t Pete. f**k you. Learn to pick your battles, because this clearly wasn't one.


Pot. Kettle. Title and basis of the thread.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: America the next generation

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:00 am

PeterAndrewNolan wrote:Danielle,
you missed the bit where 99.9% of western women who live in the USA condone women committing crimes against men. So you are nothing but a liar and a hypocrite to point out what young people are doing when you and your peers take the position it is perfectly ok for women to commit crimes against men.

This is my book for young men. They are reading it in their thousands...more than 8,000 downloads of The Truth Be Told have happened since it was released 18 months ago.

http://www.a-man-zon.com/Books/B0000PeterNolan.aspx


Pot.kettle..... Capitalist migraine.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: America the next generation

Postby MJay1978 » Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:57 pm

DanielleNguyen wrote:Manners

With how I have seen kids growing up I think America is on a downfall. While out for a drive with my husband a kid on a bicycle cut my husband off forcing him to slam on his brakes. The kid then got off the bicycle and put his hands up and said if you hit me I'll sue your a**. I was really shocked. Whatever happened to kids being scared of walking in front of cars. Is no one afraid to be run over anymore. Kids now a days don't respect older people. My husband, an airforce soldier, has even encountered rude kids. What happened to respect a man in uniform?

Bullying
Anyone notice bullying is on the rise. I've noticed in schools that when one person is being singled out other people join in. This comes from my own school days too. That's right I was the kid who got beat and put in a trashcan on a daily basis.

Status
Believe it or not in America everything even between middle school girls is a competition. My sister had friends over and they talked and showed us their Victoria Secret bras and made fun of my sisters training bras. (I come from a line of flat chested women) Who has the best phone, the greatest boyfriend, and who is considered the sexiest is so important. My 14 year old cousin is a blue eyed blonde all about the status symbol. She gets exactly what she wants not caring how hard her mom has to bust her butt to get the money. If she doesn't get it right away she has a tantrum like a two year old. With the way she acts I just want to pull her over my knee and spank her til her prissy butt is red. We don't come from a wealthy family. We came from a dirt poor proud one and it seems she forgets that. However it's not just her there are many girls in her clique like that. When they asked my advice on boys I told them go for the geeky guys like my husband and they made fun of me because the cute athletic boy seems to be their first choice.

Babies
More and more teenagers are having babies. Some may be accidental however most American teens plan this. A baby to them is like a toy as they are stuck in this imaginary fantasy. (Oh my god I can't wait to dress it then I'll marry Jesse buy a big house and be so excited.) That is the mentality most girls have without thinking that they open the door to STDS.

Sex
It seems in the young teens mind and even kids as young as 8 sex suddenly becomes important. It is like something you have to do to become cool.Hello stds on the rise.

Education
Less and less school age kids care about their education. This will lead to lower standards and who knows maybe in the future doctors will be rare in America. Most kids in school seem to want to goof off now.

Fashion
More and more men and young adults I see seem to be covered in tattoos and piercings. I have 6 tattoos myself but most are hidden from view so I have a higher chance at job interviews. Your looks are important especially for employment. You don't want to go in looking like a grim reaper to a job interview. As for ladies is it just me or are more and more women in less and less clothing. When I go places like the mall I see more and more clothing stores with less and less cloth for the clothing. The one store I shop at that has decent covering clothes my peers make fun of me because I am the only 20 year old in a store full of 40 and 50 year olds. I like clothes that cover. I think mystery is more attractive. However, most people don't see that as the case.

Personality & Backstabbing
Is it just me or do more and more teens and young adults base their personalities around sexuality. I've seen women in America seem to manipulate men to get what they want. They'll wear revealing clothes and push their breasts against his back and say honey can I have that? They dumb themselves down and act ditzy. Then when they go out to eat they don't order anything and then take their guy's food. They act seductive through most the date and by the end of the night it's highly unlikely that you get laid.
Not to mention the backstabbing bull crap. I growing up had more guy friends than girls. I was a tomboy, not easy, a virgin til I graduated high school. Because of this the girls who I did have that I thought were friends would sit and back stab me. I can't tell you how many times a friend had slept with one of my boyfriends and then told me about it. Was I angry, did I cause a scene? Nope. I just went on with my day and decided the guy is not worthy of me. However, most women aren't like this. I've tried to calm down brawling girls many times over a man. Don't they know it makes you look trashy fist fighting another girl? I think they don't.
Mentioned in previous threads, it is easier for me to make foreign friends than American friends. I have many Asian, Indian, and a few friends from Pakistan. However, my American friends when introduced to one of my friends tend to back stab and tell those friends horrible things while hitting on them.
Example
One of my friends is a Korean male and lots of my friends have a Asian Fetish. Because he is rather shy is is usually around me because I have a kind air about me according to him. When he met my other friends something didn't sit right about me. I admit he is a handsome man but it seemed like a competition started with the three girls who fancied him. They talked down about each other and then tried to make themselves seem more desirable. This lead him not to like any of them and stick to me the rest of the party. Now, those girls who were suppose to be the best of friends don't talk to each other.

Nothing is Sacred
Nothing is Sacred anymore not even marriage. I guess I learned this the hard way. See back to the women I considered friends. I have a beautiful friend. She has long brown hair, tall, big breasts, and tan skin. I am short, flat chested, pale, with curly hair. I can't compete with her beauty. Anyway, lately she is trying to get my husband to come to her house for dinner while her husband is deployed. She tries to find the slightest excuse to get my husband over there. However, he always comes on to me because I may not be a drop dead beauty but I have a straightforward happy go lucky personality that he finds sexy.
I can't tell you how many of my friends have been cheated on but that's something I don't get. If I even looked at a man after marrying my husband I would feel guilty, tell my husband what I did then vow to never make eye contact with that person again. I wouldn't have the nerve to cheat on my husband because he is the only man for me til I die. The women I have met who have cheated on their husbands I could never understand. The men are usually breadwinners and in public they are always laughing with their wives and chasing their kids around the park. Nine times out of ten there is nothing wrong with the guy. If I ever cheated on my husband I would be so overcome with guilt. I'd be crying in the shower, banging my head off the wall cursing myself into damnation. However, most women go on with their day acting like nothing ever happened.

Value of Life
Life is not valued anymore. My husband, back when we were dating found me as a shocking person. Going through the Kmart parking lot there was a baby mouse with it's eyes closed that people were surrounding. As one guy went to stomp him I picked him up and put him in my pocket. At home I fed him evaporated milk on a string. He didn't live past a week, however, I had tried. I have seen many people abandon animals and back in Tennessee I would take in and rehome abandoned animals. My husband didn't like this very much because I was pregnant and a lot of the animals had worms, fleas, and such. However, he accepted it because he knew this was me, my personality.

Drugs
Maybe it could be just me but drug use seems to be on the rise. While looking for employment only two of us out f 13 people passed the drug test. The shop I worked in had a hard time finding employees because I was in a very drugged up area. It makes me wonder how long until someone will do something about this.In conclusion I think today's youth is downgrading more and more everyday.


Wow! This is a long list of truth I read from you Danielle. But I must add one to the list. Have any of you noticed how the nice guys are the most discriminated types of men in America? This country is the only place I know of that this practice is bad. I'm sure things weren't this bad back in the 50's, 60's, and even the 70's. But I see this is getting worse. I'll be honest. There's a lot of dumb asses who will defend a woman when she's misbehaving. I don't like to sound negative, but most of the time I just call full raw truth on things. I don't know about anywhere else in the world, but in America, I feel like I'm living in a Godless nation because of the way American society is in our times now.

I don't get these men and women who become so hateful just because a guy is not satisfied with how the dating scene is and chooses to boycott his own country women to date and marry. Instead, feels the need to find a feminine woman elsewhere. Seems like most things in America are all about status, labeling, stereotyping, and hating a person. On top of that, we all know there's not enough good women in America anymore because of what feminism turned them into. I too have seen a lot of changes in our society in America. However, they're not good changes. With that said, I agree with most of you as far as the America you all see now. Because I see it too and it's getting worse every passing day. I just hope to God when my daughter turns 18, she'll want to leave this Godless place with me. To be honest, I'm so sick of it here.
MJay1978
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:52 pm

Postby Novem » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 am

Tell me about it. I am only 24 but seeing how my 21 and 19 year old sisters act has me shaking my head in disbelief. The older one is irresponsible in terms of partying and drinking so much she can't even make it to work the next day. The 19 year old has such an obnoxious and antagonistic personality I pity the fool that actually gets stuck with her if she doesn't shape up. This is only with a maximum of five years age gap. I know first hand a lot of the younger ones are morally bankrupt and intellectually vapid.

Also the rampant drug use in this country is appalling. Wtf you can't find a more productive hobby then wasting your brain cells or destroying your vital organs? I find it harder and harder to come across people who don't have a drinking problem, pop pills, or spend large amounts of time looking for their next high. Do not even get me started with my state's large contingent of heroin users...
Novem
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am
Location: Delaware

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:42 am

Novem wrote:Tell me about it. I am only 24 but seeing how my 21 and 19 year old sisters act has me shaking my head in disbelief. The older one is irresponsible in terms of partying and drinking so much she can't even make it to work the next day. The 19 year old has such an obnoxious and antagonistic personality I pity the fool that actually gets stuck with her if she doesn't shape up. This is only with a maximum of five years age gap. I know first hand a lot of the younger ones are morally bankrupt and intellectually vapid.

Also the rampant drug use in this country is appalling. Wtf you can't find a more productive hobby then wasting your brain cells or destroying your vital organs? I find it harder and harder to come across people who don't have a drinking problem, pop pills, or spend large amounts of time looking for their next high. Do not even get me started with my state's large contingent of heroin users...


Funny as this sounds, but I believe in "hedonism" to self: it's what former HA poster ErikHeaven says about being a "satanist": I believe in acting on cellular instinct to copulate with a total stranger (as danger as is at times), being a non-prudist. I don't know why the f.uck I haven't been to Europe yet, but their views on sex, hedonism, and carpe diem actually are in pair with mine. I believe in exhibitionism that would make the late John Lennon and Yoko Ono cower. The closest I have ever felt to Europe were actually trance raves in NYC and California warehouses; the feeling of letting-go is pretty damn liberating. I made out with an Asian women on the dance floor at 30-room rave warehouses, both of us inebriated, until five songs later her White friends ushered her into the bathroom only for her to come out 5 minutes later acting like she saw a ghost.

Canada......I f.ucked in public at least 30-40 times and never got caught by the police over it. Not one soul summoned the police onto me for seeing me buttnaked in the corner of the park mounting my women. If anything, I was waved to by female joggers passing by. Another time in Toronto, I was caught, my girl friend and I buttnaked with mosquitos ripping us apart by a group of Quebecois tourists.....I heard a couple of gasps but nobody having 911 on speed-dial over it! I f.ucked women in cars by railroad tracks in Calgary with railroad conductors honking us on. I wonder if Canada (Can It? Diuh!) is still a non-police state like the way it was 10 years ago when I was doing this type of s.hit up there!

The only self-hedonism, among some other things, I don't believe in is women getting big tattoos. That's over-the-top self-mutilation and too women-lib for me (especially the bald naire crap on their vag.inas....a landing strip should be the most it should be cut down to). The only place they should a "slightly" bigger than normal tattoo is on their crotch if they are the type to shave it bald....I hate the clean baby look on a va.gina. I also detest those 1950s earrings that a lot of Chicanos in the SouthWestern U.s. of Gay wear which stretch out their ear lobes yet they take them out in order to get a job working somewhere.
Last edited by E Irizarry R&B Singer on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2037
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Postby Novem » Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:07 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
Novem wrote:Tell me about it. I am only 24 but seeing how my 21 and 19 year old sisters act has me shaking my head in disbelief. The older one is irresponsible in terms of partying and drinking so much she can't even make it to work the next day. The 19 year old has such an obnoxious and antagonistic personality I pity the fool that actually gets stuck with her if she doesn't shape up. This is only with a maximum of five years age gap. I know first hand a lot of the younger ones are morally bankrupt and intellectually vapid.

Also the rampant drug use in this country is appalling. Wtf you can't find a more productive hobby then wasting your brain cells or destroying your vital organs? I find it harder and harder to come across people who don't have a drinking problem, pop pills, or spend large amounts of time looking for their next high. Do not even get me started with my state's large contingent of heroin users...


Funny as this sounds, but I believe in "hedonism" to self: it's what former HA poster ErikHeaven says about being a "satanist": I believe in acting on cellular instinct to copulate with a total stranger (as danger as is at times), being a non-prudist. I don't know why the f.uck I haven't been to Europe yet, but their views on sex, hedonism, and carpe diem actually are in pair with mine. I believe in exhibitionism that would make the late John Lennon and Yoko Ono cower. The closest I have ever felt to Europe were actually trance raves in NYC and California warehouses; the feeling of letting-go is pretty damn liberating. I made out with an Asian women on the dance floor at 30-room rave warehouses, both of us inebriated, until five songs later her White friends ushered her into the bathroom only for her to come out 5 minutes later acting like she saw a ghost.

Canada......I f.ucked in public at least 30-40 times and never got caught by the police over it. Not one soul summoned the police onto me for seeing me buttnaked in the corner of the park mounting my women. If anything, I was waved to by female joggers passing by. Another time in Toronto, I was caught, my girl friend and I buttnaked with mosquitos ripping us apart by a group of Quebecois tourists.....I heard a couple of gasps but nobody having 911 on speed-dial over it! I f.ucked women in cars by railroad tracks in Calgary with railroad conductors honking us on. I wonder if Canada (Can It? Diuh!) is still a non-police state like the way it was 10 years ago when I was doing this type of s.hit up there!

The only self-hedonism, among some other things, I don't believe in is women getting big tattoos. That's over-the-top self-mutilation and too women-lib for me (especially the bald naire crap on their vag.inas....a landing strip should be the most it should be cut down to). I also detest those 1950s earrings that a lot of Chicanos in the SouthWestern U.s. of Gay wear which stretch out their ear lobes yet they take them out in order to get a job working somewhere.


I mean I get that a lot of people are into that sort of thing and if nothing else I can understand the rush one would get from consistently acting on impulse and cutting loose. I just hate the excessive glorification of it as the thing all younger people should be doing until they start getting over the hill and then have to dial it back a few notches. That if you don't subscribe to that way of life you are the one that gets looked at like the pink elephant in the room. People are going to do what they want and it is none of my business how they individually live out their lives. But society as a whole massively trending in this direction isn't something I enjoy. Even more so when it means I have to search high and low for companions that aren't following their base instincts all of the time.

The Europeans are definitely wilder and less prudish than us in many regards. I am actually surprised more Americans don't go over there to live it up but that would require the ability to see greener pastures. Something many Americans lack at the moment.
Novem
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 am
Location: Delaware

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests