How can we fix the dating scene in America?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

How can we fix the dating scene in America?

Post by Arabian_prince »

I dont think its moral for us to just escape abroad.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Dragon
Junior Poster

Post by Dragon »

Allahu snackbar brother! In order to fix the dating scene, we need to look into our holy text, the qurran, and seek the wisdom from the profit mohammed ali. The profit says that we should cover the infidel women with the hijab. The shameless whores can be fixed with the covering of the holy black cloth as divined by allah himself.

HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Re: How can we fix the dating scene in America ?

Post by HouseMD »

Arabian_prince wrote:I dont think its moral for us to just escape abroad.
You can't easily change your society, but you can easily change your location. Why swim upstream when you can swim downstream. Go abroad rather than pissing your life away trying to change a culture that is in an inevitable decline.
Last edited by HouseMD on November 7th, 2013, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maverick
Junior Poster

Post by Maverick »

HouseMD wrote:
You can't easily change your society, but you can easily change your location. Why swim upstream when you can swim downstream. Go abroad rather than paying your life away trying to change a culture that is in an inevitable decline.
+1

OP, just do what I've been doing. Going every weekend and have fun. Go to bars and parties. Get laid. Get f**k buddies. Don't take any of it seriously.

Of course, make some money.

Then when the time is right and you have your ducks in order, go abroad and get married. That experience with women will surely help you abroad.

Stop worrying about society. It doesn't give a f**k about you.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Maverick wrote:Stop worrying about society. It doesn't give a f**k about you.
Agreed. I once met an old marine who said that there was a time when he would have died for this country, but he wouldn't do it now.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I thought about this too, it true you cant easily change society and the way things are going western virus is spreading at an alarming rate.

How about guys start going after top tier girls, top 30% or so and ignore the rest? Perhaps it will restore natural balance where everyone dates in their own league.
Never date/compliment/show interest in a girl who is older and less attractive than yourself( 1 point either side is ok). NEVER go for single mothers unless you have kids yourself. If chick bellow yourself(looks, status,etc) asks you out kindly decline an offer and tell her to date someone in her league.
These rules have to be followed by all guys, especially good looking guys. Women do this all the time and we just need to use the same tactics.
Going abroad is an option but how many guys date chicks on their level? You are pretty much sponsor unless you are AiB

What we have right now is that 7/10 23 year old guy will f**k just about anything with pulse regardless of age and level of attractiveness making ugly old women(cougars) think they are hot crap when they are not.
It adversely affects every guy down the chain
Bane
Freshman Poster

Post by Bane »

HouseMD wrote:
You can't easily change your society, but you can easily change your location. Why swim upstream when you can swim downstream. Go abroad rather than pissing your life away trying to change a culture that is in an inevitable decline.
This works all well and good now, but as another poster said, Western trash culture is spreading at a rapid pace. It won't be long until most countries emulate the west in terms of culture and social relations, which includes current Western feminist behavior. Where is a decent, honest man going to pack up and escape to then? Botswana? Running from the problem and treating the symptoms works for now, but eventually somebody (more likely, a huge group of somebodies) is going to have to do the dirty work and fight for change, or else just let society and humanity rot.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Bane wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
This works all well and good now, but as another poster said, Western trash culture is spreading at a rapid pace. It won't be long until most countries emulate the west in terms of culture and social relations, which includes current Western feminist behavior. Where is a decent, honest man going to pack up and escape to then? Botswana? Running from the problem and treating the symptoms works for now, but eventually somebody (more likely, a huge group of somebodies) is going to have to do the dirty work and fight for change, or else just let society and humanity rot.
Western society is in decline. The idea that the ideas of the West will continue to spread relies on the assumption that western society will continue to be the dominant force, culturally and politically. Our own decadence and unwillingness to breed has, however, ensured our demise. Liberal western thought is likely a self limiting phenomenon, much like a virus. It will take its course in time.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The only way to fix the dating scene in America is to ................. NOT get involved with any American women! In other words, DO NOT date American women period!

Only date foreign women! Just say NO to American women! :P
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

jamesbond wrote:The only way to fix the dating scene in America is to ................. NOT get involved with any American women! In other words, DO NOT date American women period!

Only date foreign women! Just say NO to American women! :P
This is a possible fix as well. If enough men opt out, the women will start to realize something is wrong eventually. Not participating in the American dating market is a win-win. You get higher quality women AND help correct the problem at home.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Opting out is another word for disenfranchisement.

This is all about economic and currency (actual, virtual and otherwise).

There is nothing to save, you will just have to let it run its natural course until some calamity happens. Do you REALLY think people electing Hitler would believe if you told them on election day that they would be in WWII and several cities in Germany would be flatten in a Le May campaign of carpet bombing?

Of course not! Just as the average Pol didn't fear the Nazi's invading there country.

Where there people that saw the writing on the wall? Sure they left!!

I don't quite understand why you feel a moral obligation to stand and fight. Is there something more your not telling us? Like your parents spending years tolling away at some min wage job to give you a middle class lifestyle?

Whatever the case, as I have been saying, you stay and fight... But the warning is this, no significant changes will happen till men enmass decide its not in their best interest to date American women and have a viable option.

What will be that option? Virtual Reality and its already around you and accelerating at pretty rapid clip. The current GTA 5 game proves that out...
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Agree with all the thoughts above.

There is no particular reason to associate your SELF with the society of your birth. Just get on an airplane, problem solved.

To the question -- there's no changing one aspect of that society. That dating aspect is linked to the direction of the society as a whole, it's on a path and that path has to run its course.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The problems with the dating system, like most other problems, are reinforced by evil Western regimes and their hired goons. No systemic change is possible without deposing Western regimes and executing the few million traitors most responsible for their crimes.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

sushiman wrote:Agree with all the thoughts above.

There is no particular reason to associate your SELF with the society of your birth. Just get on an airplane, problem solved.

To the question -- there's no changing one aspect of that society. That dating aspect is linked to the direction of the society as a whole, it's on a path and that path has to run its course.
It has to run its course. In some men that have spent time defending Men's Rights/Dating/Marriage Equality have moved on to other activities that they will see the fruits of.

Without a mass movement nothing will change and this stems from legacy problems in our society as a whole that have never been solved/reconciled.

When VR is viable option for Betas and Sigmas, when Alpha's are marrying multiple women and the birth rate in North America has dropped to Western Europe/Asia levels (a half a point or more under replacement); then and ONLY then will see a coordinated women and finally the Government to change things.

That is as long as radical/extreme feminism has been completely discredited.

So your only options which don't include opting out, are -

Spending at least six months looking for women and I would focus on your own geographical area. This keeps cost down and allows you to date more women, which is what you need to do. I don't know too many people that buy cars sight unseen and never test driven. You shouldn't just rely just on fate to put all your ducks in a row.

Six months is not a long time, but its enough time. Besides earning money however you do it and maybe a few hours a week spent doing something you enjoy, the rest of your time should be spent looking for women, gathering phone numbers, using excel or Google Drive to keep graphs and charts and reading books/watching video about relationships.

As Mark has said in his own video podcast that he would like to use his business model on men/women in America. It will work because the basics are universal.

Leaving negativity behind and know exactly what you want. Don't use meetings are an opportunity to "interview" your potential wife/partner. Even if Women in America do use dating sites and dating itself as sort of a screening process, two negatives come out negative.

I am designing a program myself and I am the first consumer. If I can be a Black man from America, with no more than a high school education, some minor skills training and little money can go overseas and end up with a solid "8" as a doting wife and outstanding mother, you can as well and I'm positive I can make it happen.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

If you keep running around putting out fires, how are they going to learn not to play with matches?
Too much b.s. by women persists because MEN enable, cosign, and step in to "fix" it. :mad:
I. ain't. fixin'. shiiiiiit. :D
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything