Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby Arabian_prince » Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:12 am

Anyone know anything about him?
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:51 am

No one knows. He is very hyper and his pattern has been that he gets strong interest in something and then disappears. It's possible he may be bi-polar too in that he gets overexcited during his up cycle and then withdraws during his down cycle.

Also, the fact that he thrives on anger and negativity makes is probable that he will find something negative about HA and Global Dating and thus not be excited about it anymore. People like that will find reasons to diss anything, so their enthusiasm about it won't last for long.

I'm just speculating of course.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Arabian_prince » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:26 pm

Thats a very descriptive description of his personality. You must have known him for a long time.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby Winston » Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:Thats a very descriptive description of his personality. You must have known him for a long time.

Not really. I just know his personality from the content he produces on his podcasts. Anyone can see it. I'm also good at reading people too. Psychology is a field I have a knack for.

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Banano » Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:52 am

Thing with him is that he is not into foreign women either and AW are out of his reach. He really is stuck between hard and rock.

Mr. Hoca is better looking than 70% of men his age and still can't find someone to be with, guy is fit (runs fkn marathons), smart, good talker, etc..I have feeling he just doesn't like women that much.

Win,

Why dont you shoot him and email to see whats up? Tell him to do some interviews and get his website up.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby Winston » Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:38 pm

Yes that's probably true. Hoca probably just doesn't connect with women well, not even foreign women. Some guys just don't connect with women in general, even nice women. Or they have no relationship skills.

He rarely answers his email. But he answers phone calls so I would have to call him to talk to him.

Arabian, are you in Ohio? If so, Hoca is there too. Maybe you can meet up with him.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Grunt » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:55 pm

People that blaze onto the scene tend not to have staying power. Perhaps this is due to their reactions being based on emotion as opposed to simple logic.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby C.J. » Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:32 am

Banano wrote:Thing with him is that he is not into foreign women either and AW are out of his reach. He really is stuck between hard and rock.

Mr. Hoca is better looking than 70% of men his age and still can't find someone to be with, guy is fit (runs fkn marathons), smart, good talker, etc..I have feeling he just doesn't like women that much.

I don't like women much either. Their complete disregard for making sense pisses me off. I've never seen such divine stupidity in large quantities, even from animals lower than us.

This goes for ALL women. Domestic or foreign, they seem more like dumbass children to me.
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:06 pm

Grunt wrote:People that blaze onto the scene tend not to have staying power. Perhaps this is due to their reactions being based on emotion as opposed to simple logic.

Grunt, glad to see you back! I thought you were abducted by aliens or something! :lol:

I hope you post here more often, we miss your insights on the various topics we have going on this board.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Arabian_prince » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:47 pm

Win,

Yes Im in OHIO, very close to Cleveland city. Id like to meet him some time.

How do you know that he cant connect with women in general ?
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby Arabian_prince » Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:48 pm

Banano,

What do you mean by AW are out of his reach ? You just said that hes very good looking and interesting.
Arabian_prince
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:42 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:Win,

Steve mentioned in one of his videos that he lives in Columbus Ohio.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Arabian_prince wrote:Win,

How do you know that he cant connect with women in general ?

Ok then you can email him at steve@stevehoca.com

His website may be down though because he said he had some problems from work due to it.

I was just guessing that he can't connect with women based on what Banano said. His personality is very aggressive and hyper. It probably turns a lot of people off in person, not only women, but guys too. He is a great orator of truth though.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Grunt » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:15 am

Thanks for clarifying the Steve Hoca issue, Winston. I figured it was something like that.

A feminist openly advocates the extermination of 90% of males on Earth, and she is rewarded with a professorship.

Steve Hoca points out the flaws in feminist insanity, and he gets fired from Burger King.

Classic.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Postby globe-trotter » Mon May 19, 2014 8:06 am

Last edited by globe-trotter on Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Next

Return to General Discussions