What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Post by jamesbond »

GoingAwol wrote:Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable.
He does contradict himself. For example, he believes biology has nothing to do with the way women are but then he says that hypergamy is real and all women practice it.

Hypergamy is biologically based (women marrying up) but he thinks it's a social construct.

He looks like grizzly adams now with his beard. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here Steve rants about MGTOW.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

jamesbond wrote:Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

WTF? LOL. Why does he have a beard now? In the woods, that beard makes him look like a hermit who lives there. lol. I guess he's going for the hermit or "wise man in the woods" type of look now. lol. It's kind of depressing and sad to watch him complain like this for so many years without going abroad to fix the situation.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
GoingAwol
Junior Poster

Post by GoingAwol »

Didn't he go to the Philippines? What happened there? He never talks about it.e
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster

Post by pro100pk2 »

I'm not sure you need to think :?:
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable.
He does contradict himself. For example, he believes biology has nothing to do with the way women are but then he says that hypergamy is real and all women practice it.

Hypergamy is biologically based (women marrying up) but he thinks it's a social construct.

He looks like grizzly adams now with his beard. :lol:

Now I think hypergamy isn't biological, but rather pathological. It's what whores do. Think about it. A woman who marries one man, but is still searching (hunting) for a man who she believes is more precious. Then after she gets him, she is still looking for a bigger fish. That is what whores do. They can't be satisfied. These are the women who have no problem divorcing quickly. They never intended to keep their vows anyway. They just intended on going through the motions until the next one comes along. I don't think most women are whores of this magnitude.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Post by IraqVet2003 »

jamesbond wrote:Here Steve rants about MGTOW.

I miss hearing Steve Hoca on youtube.com!!!
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

WTF? LOL. Why does he have a beard now? In the woods, that beard makes him look like a hermit who lives there. lol. I guess he's going for the hermit or "wise man in the woods" type of look now. lol. It's kind of depressing and sad to watch him complain like this for so many years without going abroad to fix the situation.
I find this very sad. I doubt he's happy looking like this. He's checking out of society. It's like someone doing something stupid to their looks to get attention. He went to Phil with a preconceived idea of that he could easily find a good girl and wife. I'd like to see Steve get online talk to a lot of Pinays and get his life back. One day he'll find someone nice. He deserves happiness.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish? Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
The guy is really erratic and unstable. You never know what he's going to do next. There seems to be no logic at all to his behavior. He's probably governed by extreme mood swings and/or psychiatric problems that we're not aware of. You really can't establish a rapport with a volatile person like this. It's a shame, because I really like the content he produces.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

globe-trotter wrote:Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish?

Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
The guy is really erratic and unstable. You never know what he's going to do next. There seems to be no logic at all to his behavior. He's probably governed by extreme mood swings and/or psychiatric problems that we're not aware of. You really can't establish a rapport with a volatile person like this. It's a shame, because I really like the content he produces.
This guy Pacific Ocean Asia does the same thing. He takes down his videos for no reason, then a couple of months later he starts posting new videos again. I think both him and Steve Hoca need professional help! :shock:

globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

jamesbond wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish?

Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
This guy Pacific Ocean Asia does the same thing. He takes down his videos for no reason, then a couple of months later he starts posting new videos again. I think both him and Steve Hoca need professional help! :shock:

I know Pacific. I've watched a couple of his videos, but I never knew he suffered from the same affliction as Steve Hoca.
By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

GoingAwol wrote:Didn't he go to the Philippines? What happened there? He never talks about it.e
He traveled to the Philippines over 5 years ago and it sounds like he had mixed feelings about the place.

viewtopic.php?t=9030
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

globe-trotter wrote:By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).
No, Pacific never was in the military. However, he was adopted and was verbally abused by his adopted mother. He says he has emotional scars from his up bringing.

globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Post by globe-trotter »

jamesbond wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).
No, Pacific never was in the military. However, he was adopted and was verbally abused by his adopted mother. He says he has emotional scars from his up bringing.
I knew there had to be some kind of abuse in his life somewhere. Incidentally, Steve Hoca also grew up with an abusive parent (biological father). I guess the combination of this & fighting in the first Gulf War really did a number on him. He seems unable to form any kind of relationship with anyone. I'm no psychiatrist, but he might have developed a fear of human closeness.
drronnie
Freshman Poster

Why didnt the Philiipines work out for Steve Hoca?

Post by drronnie »

I heard in an interview than Steve Hoca was indeed in the Phillipines but I was wondering why he did not like it. Anybody know what happened?