Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby steve55 » Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 am

His website may be down though because he said he had some problems from work due to it.


wow! What kind of problems? Did he go into any details ?
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 641
Joined: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:40 am
Location: Dallas, TX







Re:

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:07 am

Banano wrote:Thing with him is that he is not into foreign women either and AW are out of his reach. He really is stuck between hard and rock.

Mr. Hoca is better looking than 70% of men his age and still can't find someone to be with, guy is fit (runs fkn marathons), smart, good talker, etc..I have feeling he just doesn't like women that much.


I don't buy it for a second that Steve is not into women.
Steve Hoca has mentioned his height as being 5'8"1/2" which would be considered shorter than average he also may have some personality problems but all in all I think it's his looks,money and status. very simple I think Steve came to the conclusion that unless you are good looking you will have a hard time getting women.
User avatar
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:58 am

Re:

Postby Archangel_hawksnest » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:14 am

Steve Hoca points out the flaws in feminist insanity, and he gets fired from Burger King.

Classic.


At one point Steve said he was working as a teacher at a trade college Steve then moved from Cleveland OH to Columbus OH when did Steve work at Burger King?
User avatar
Archangel_hawksnest
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:58 am

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:23 am

Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqqXOgOZjc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby GoingAwol » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:51 pm

Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable. I was in contact with him on skype for awhile and than he just stopped talking to me out of nowhere. The last time I heard from him was about 2 months ago or so when he message me on skype and said "We can talk later sweetie". He had accidentally sent me a message that was intended for a woman! And then he realized it and said "Oh sorry, wrong person. Btw we'll do another skype interview soon". That was the last time I heard from him. I guess he is ashamed I know he was still talking to a woman when he had already been portraying himself as a hardcore mgtow on youtube.
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby jamesbond » Mon Jan 11, 2016 12:57 pm

GoingAwol wrote:Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable.


He does contradict himself. For example, he believes biology has nothing to do with the way women are but then he says that hypergamy is real and all women practice it.

Hypergamy is biologically based (women marrying up) but he thinks it's a social construct.

He looks like grizzly adams now with his beard. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby jamesbond » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:16 pm

Here Steve rants about MGTOW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Y_NeqJ8mI[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby Winston » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:42 pm

jamesbond wrote:Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqqXOgOZjc[/youtube]


WTF? LOL. Why does he have a beard now? In the woods, that beard makes him look like a hermit who lives there. lol. I guess he's going for the hermit or "wise man in the woods" type of look now. lol. It's kind of depressing and sad to watch him complain like this for so many years without going abroad to fix the situation.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23612
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby GoingAwol » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm

Didn't he go to the Philippines? What happened there? He never talks about it.e
GoingAwol
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue May 26, 2015 10:07 am

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby pro100pk2 » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:26 pm

I'm not sure you need to think :?:
pro100pk2
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:05 pm

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby Adama » Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:58 am

jamesbond wrote:
GoingAwol wrote:Steve is a bit of a basket case if you ask me. First of all, the guy is currently calling out mgtows for taking their channels down when he has disappeared and taken all of his videos down numerous times! How can you get anymore hypocritical than that??? I like the guy and enjoy his content,but he is unstable.


He does contradict himself. For example, he believes biology has nothing to do with the way women are but then he says that hypergamy is real and all women practice it.

Hypergamy is biologically based (women marrying up) but he thinks it's a social construct.

He looks like grizzly adams now with his beard. :lol:



Now I think hypergamy isn't biological, but rather pathological. It's what whores do. Think about it. A woman who marries one man, but is still searching (hunting) for a man who she believes is more precious. Then after she gets him, she is still looking for a bigger fish. That is what whores do. They can't be satisfied. These are the women who have no problem divorcing quickly. They never intended to keep their vows anyway. They just intended on going through the motions until the next one comes along. I don't think most women are whores of this magnitude.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby IraqVet2003 » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:16 am

jamesbond wrote:Here Steve rants about MGTOW.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Y_NeqJ8mI[/youtube]


I miss hearing Steve Hoca on youtube.com!!!
IraqVet2003
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 466
Joined: Thu Mar 27, 2014 12:42 am

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:47 am

Winston wrote:
jamesbond wrote:Steve is back, here is one of his latest videos.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqqXOgOZjc[/youtube]


WTF? LOL. Why does he have a beard now? In the woods, that beard makes him look like a hermit who lives there. lol. I guess he's going for the hermit or "wise man in the woods" type of look now. lol. It's kind of depressing and sad to watch him complain like this for so many years without going abroad to fix the situation.


I find this very sad. I doubt he's happy looking like this. He's checking out of society. It's like someone doing something stupid to their looks to get attention. He went to Phil with a preconceived idea of that he could easily find a good girl and wife. I'd like to see Steve get online talk to a lot of Pinays and get his life back. One day he'll find someone nice. He deserves happiness.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 659
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:46 pm

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby globe-trotter » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:30 pm

Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish? Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
The guy is really erratic and unstable. You never know what he's going to do next. There seems to be no logic at all to his behavior. He's probably governed by extreme mood swings and/or psychiatric problems that we're not aware of. You really can't establish a rapport with a volatile person like this. It's a shame, because I really like the content he produces.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:17 pm

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby jamesbond » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:22 pm

globe-trotter wrote:Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish?

Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
The guy is really erratic and unstable. You never know what he's going to do next. There seems to be no logic at all to his behavior. He's probably governed by extreme mood swings and/or psychiatric problems that we're not aware of. You really can't establish a rapport with a volatile person like this. It's a shame, because I really like the content he produces.

This guy Pacific Ocean Asia does the same thing. He takes down his videos for no reason, then a couple of months later he starts posting new videos again. I think both him and Steve Hoca need professional help! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwFbnVRha8k[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
User avatar
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 7501
Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:45 pm
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests