Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: What ever happened to Steve Hoca?

Postby globe-trotter » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:57 pm

jamesbond wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:Steve just took down all his videos from his YouTube channel today (except his marathon videos). He's done this several times over the years, right out of the blue. It's a bizarre pattern with him. The curious thing is that nearly every time he's done this, it's been right after having an exchange with me (a pleasant exchange). It might be just a coincidence, but I can't help but wonder, what is it about me that makes him so skittish?

Does he think I'm a CIA operative trying to investigate him? I know he tends to be paranoid, but this is ridiculous.
The guy is really erratic and unstable. You never know what he's going to do next. There seems to be no logic at all to his behavior. He's probably governed by extreme mood swings and/or psychiatric problems that we're not aware of. You really can't establish a rapport with a volatile person like this. It's a shame, because I really like the content he produces.

This guy Pacific Ocean Asia does the same thing. He takes down his videos for no reason, then a couple of months later he starts posting new videos again. I think both him and Steve Hoca need professional help! :shock:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwFbnVRha8k[/youtube]

I know Pacific. I've watched a couple of his videos, but I never knew he suffered from the same affliction as Steve Hoca.
By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Postby Traveler » Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:08 pm

GoingAwol wrote:Didn't he go to the Philippines? What happened there? He never talks about it.e

He traveled to the Philippines over 5 years ago and it sounds like he had mixed feelings about the place.

viewtopic.php?t=9030
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:07 pm

globe-trotter wrote:By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).

No, Pacific never was in the military. However, he was adopted and was verbally abused by his adopted mother. He says he has emotional scars from his up bringing.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby globe-trotter » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:46 pm

jamesbond wrote:
globe-trotter wrote:By any chance, has Pacific ever been in the military? It seems to me that many vets on YouTube suffer from mental instability (Steve Hoca served 4 years in the army).

No, Pacific never was in the military. However, he was adopted and was verbally abused by his adopted mother. He says he has emotional scars from his up bringing.

I knew there had to be some kind of abuse in his life somewhere. Incidentally, Steve Hoca also grew up with an abusive parent (biological father). I guess the combination of this & fighting in the first Gulf War really did a number on him. He seems unable to form any kind of relationship with anyone. I'm no psychiatrist, but he might have developed a fear of human closeness.
globe-trotter
Freshman Poster

Previous

Return to General Discussions