But with foreign women you almost never see "list". This is something I am seeing increasing with American women. Check it out.
We'll start with the typical American women - http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=50007489
1. I can fix anything with a glue gun and duct tape and I assemble Ikea furniture for fun.
2. I donâ€™t like cats but I love kittens. Iâ€™m a â€œdog-personâ€ through-and-through. Iâ€™ve never met a dog I didnâ€™t love, even after it bit my nose.
3. I like to run to clear my head. I think itâ€™s therapeutic now that my lungs have adjusted to the city.
4. I donâ€™t like sushi and I love steak. Iâ€™m not into fruits and vegetables so I juice them instead. Thatâ€™d probably be weird if I didnâ€™t live in LA.
5. I have horrible taste in music.
6. I have a good job that I really love. I donâ€™t need to be â€œtaken care ofâ€ so please donâ€™t even offer.
7. I like dive bars with good people but Hollywood hotspots are not my thing.
8. Iâ€™m super sarcastic. It may be a defense mechanism, or I could just be really funny.
9. I donâ€™t take pictures of myself in bathroom mirrors.
10. I moved to CA for grad school and I stayed for the palm trees. I love the diversity and the passion in people here, but I hate the way they drive.
1. You donâ€™t have cats. Or kids. I like kids, but only for short periods of time.
2. Youâ€™re confident, but not arrogant. Itâ€™s a fine line.
3. Youâ€™re employed. I donâ€™t care where your income comes from but you should have one. I support myself and so should you. Thatâ€™s a lie â€“ if your income comes from doing porn or anything illegal I may care. Open for discussion.
4. Youâ€™re outgoing and friendly. I donâ€™t do wallflowers and I donâ€™t think mean is cute. I think mean is mean.
5. Youâ€™re witty and clever. I have a thick skin and you should too.
6. You donâ€™t have face tattoos. Sorry â€“ dealbreaker.
7. Youâ€™re relatively intelligent. Maybe not a Mensa member but at least higher education. I use big words and I prefer to communicate with someone that can understand them.
8. You donâ€™t hit girls. At least not outside the safe confines of foreplay. You should know that I hit back.
9. You donâ€™t take pictures of yourself in bathroom mirrors.
10. Youâ€™re passionate about something. Anything. People that lack passion make me nervous.
Please note: I will not respond to messages that say anything like, â€œHi ?.â€ I donâ€™t even know where to start. I also donâ€™t respond to people with profiles full of home-keys. I assume youâ€™re illiterate or 7 and neither is appealing to me.
If I donâ€™t respond and you donâ€™t know why, just ask! Iâ€™ll be happy to tell you. Do not send an angry and/or mean follow-up because that will just confirm that I really donâ€™t care to talk to you.
Now a Russian immigrant - http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=27221938
I am a recent graduate and now preparing to sit for the CPA exam.
My interests and hobbies are listening to music, reading, hiking, gym and yoga. I enjoy listening to music of various genres because music has an astonishing ability of elevating my mood when I am feeling blue as well as brining me back to earth when I am way too exited, happy, or anxious. I like to read, especially before going to bed because in calms me down, puts me to sleep, and gives the slight feeling of achievement and when I am able to use the newly learned vocab the next day. Lastly, I like practicing yoga mainly because it brings me to this amazing state (state of complete relaxation) at the same time satisfying my need for exercise.
I am here to find a partner who will have similar goals in life. I am hoping to find someone who is on the same page with me.
Both women are the same age and roughly the same build and looks (7 on a scale of 1-10)
7 = Attractive, Natural Looking, Light Makeup
The Russian girl is looking for a partner, seems to me the American girl is looking for a clone of herself.
I don't usually do this type of stuff because I think its fairly useless. Not every woman in America is bad, but you have to meet a minimum spec that is higher than the bar you have to go over in other countries.
Bottom lines are -
Living at home with your parents is just as bad as being homeless
Employment is a must because women in Western Countries do not want dependents, unless its their own children.
In Urban Areas you must have a car.
Depending what circles of friends you have, some or all of these things if you don't meet the min might be tolerated by some.
Tell you what though, I could likely sell the Russian on living at home, not having a job or having car as long as had a defined plan, which I do.
The American women once she knew I lived at home, would either not reply to my emails, hang up the phone or worst call you a loser over the phone/laugh in your face.
I feel a bit sorry for those of you that live out in godforsaken parts of the country, Chris Hedges called them "Sacrifice Zones" where the opportunities for both jobs and finding a women are slim and none. But knowing what your up against should empower you to make a positive change and at least make some sort of plan to reach your goal whatever it is.