The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

guys´ forum deals a lot with self developement which is not much the case here though here are also some threads about the topic but not so deep.

roosh guy is reading like a machine and has some good writing skills but he mentioned that he wants to do something else. the player thing gets little bit tiresome i suppose specially when you get older. that is also something which he mentioned.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

Banano wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok geez. Why do we have so many threads about Rooshv here? Why are you guys so obsessed with him?

Does his forum talk about us as much as we talk about him? lol

One of my friends told me that she read on Roosh's forum that they are talking about how lenient we are here in that I don't ban people for bashing people or trolling.

Hmmm... I wonder how many banned members from Roosh's forum have become members here. Any of you from that camp?

What does "Roosh" mean anyway? And what does the "v" stand for?
Why did you resurrect a thread that's been without a post in a month and then ask why HA members are obsessed with Roosh V?

Winnie wants some traffic, he does it all the time :lol:

HA site is in need of some new quality content, cant be spinning the same shit over and over again
Ain't that the truth!

HA is in need of some new topics.

The same threads with the same topics over and over and over again.

I can predict what topics will be created every day: Feminism, American women, how the elite are ruining the world, how jews are destroying the world, how America is bad for non-conformists, how men can't find decent wives, how unapproachable American women are, how disconnected everyone is in America ect.

I wish we could create a forum for finding financialy/investing/business solutions where we can share more ideas on increasing wealth.

Not that I really to learn anything new in wealth building but it would benefit this website a lot more.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Winston wrote:Ok geez. Why do we have so many threads about Rooshv here? Why are you guys so obsessed with him?

Does his forum talk about us as much as we talk about him? lol

One of my friends told me that she read on Roosh's forum that they are talking about how lenient we are here in that I don't ban people for bashing people or trolling.

Hmmm... I wonder how many banned members from Roosh's forum have become members here. Any of you from that camp?

What does "Roosh" mean anyway? And what does the "v" stand for?
Why did you resurrect a thread that's been without a post in a month and then ask why HA members are obsessed with Roosh V?
Don't listen to Banano. He doesn't speak for me and just makes random guesses.

I simply had a question that I wanted to post and therefore picked a thread about Roosh to post it in. There are so many of them and I did not want to start a new thread just for one question. But read my questions above again. They are valid.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with resurrecting old threads. They are new to the new members here and might contain interesting information for them.

Perhaps you are operating under a fallacy that new=relevant and old=irrelevant, which is what the elite wants you to think so they can shove any shit they want down your throat and make you accept it.
Last edited by Winston on December 26th, 2013, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Someone
Freshman Poster

Post by Someone »

Roosh himself is a nice guy, but what I remember from his forum is that most people there had STDs. He advocates a blatantly promiscuous, filthy, risky lifestyle without regard for health. His followers were equally filthy and promiscuous.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende »

xiongmao wrote:Roosh is too well known to fade into obscurity. But maybe he'll be like me and get bored of one business (2 now for me) and start up in something else.
Well, as a matter of fact his "international PUA" business is long over. He has exposed himself too much on public forums, blogs and even a major TV show in Ukraine. He got to the point where Roosh haters got organised to smoke him out wherever he would travel to beat him to a pulp and have him leave the country and their women alone. In his final posts before quitting, he was indeed getting a lot creepier, mentioning that the only way to score even in peripheral Eastern European countries was to go for 18/20 years olds, as the older ones were all "tainted by feminism". All of the above with his usual arrogance and formulaic BS on a mask of fake self-confidence.

He had it coming, a long way.

He has now recycled himself as blog editor for Return of Kings (http://www.returnofkings.com/), a blog on the manosphere written by a bunch of loyal lieutenants and assorted BS-ers, which is occasionally stirring up some shit and web traffic for all the wrong reasons. Think the masculine equivalent of Jezebel meets Stormfront.org. Bunch woman-haters bashing on feminism as the prime root of all evils in society. And unlike HA, not a shred of a solution for their masculine blues, apart from more woman hating and more macho posturing.

Roosh V is still around, but as a zombie of his former self. And even when not a zombie, he didn't smell that good :)
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

Post by Anti-American »

I read somewhere that Roosh got banned from Estonia.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hey check this out. When you use Google to find all the threads on Rooshv's forum about us and HA, it turns out that they've mentioned us in many of their threads. See these search results:

https://www.google.com/#q=happierabroad ... vforum.com

So I guess they talk about us a lot too. Some of their members like us but most of them have negative things to say about us, and about me too.

Also, check this out. Rooshv is mentioned on Encyclopedia Dramatica:

https://encyclopediadramatica.es/index. ... did=505624

They call this his "rape face". lol

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Billy
Experienced Poster

Post by Billy »

winston himself made me join the roosh forum. lol. some guys like "cardguy" who is a mgtow himself is posting there and people like him though some call him out because he bashes sometimes puas but in diplomatic way.

i supported the guy and in case he got banned he could join this forum. i gave him even a link which might interest him, some philosophical stuff about critical thinking which might interest him. but he rather wanted to stay with roosh. i can understand that the quality is better there and the maniacs get banned rather quick....which is good....

but HA is probably more for the older crowd as for going abroad you need cash which mostly comes with age but then the player lifestyle is not intersting.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Winston wrote: What does "Roosh" mean anyway? And what does the "v" stand for?
If his name is Daryush Valizedeh it should be pretty easy to see where both the Roosh and the V come from.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

SilverEnergy wrote:

I wish we could create a forum for finding financialy/investing/business solutions where we can share more ideas on increasing wealth.
Not sure there are more topics appropriate for a limited scope forum like this, which is about being happier overseas with women. How much and for how long can you talk about how bad American women are and how great foreign women are? HA isn't about living or traveling overseas, although considering that foreign women are a strong factor in many mens desire to move abroad, that's where I think any new direction should go. But financial-business topics seem out of place here, because the truth is that at least up until now, the best opportunities financially have not been abroad but right here in the states. That's why so many of us are still here. Traveling living and retiring abroad seems appropriate except for one thing - not sure Winston is the guy for such a forum, most times we hear from him he is here in the states or if overseas whoring around in places like Angeles.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

The_Adventurer wrote:
Winston wrote: What does "Roosh" mean anyway? And what does the "v" stand for?
If his name is Daryush Valizedeh it should be pretty easy to see where both the Roosh and the V come from.
Yeah but why did he choose RooshV? That sounds weird. If I did that with my name, it would be "StonW". Would that be a dumb name for a site or what? lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Not sure there are more topics appropriate for a limited scope forum like this, which is about being happier overseas with women. How much and for how long can you talk about how bad American women are and how great foreign women are? HA isn't about living or traveling overseas, although considering that foreign women are a strong factor in many mens desire to move abroad, that's where I think any new direction should go. But financial-business topics seem out of place here, because the truth is that at least up until now, the best opportunities financially have not been abroad but right here in the states. That's why so many of us are still here. Traveling living and retiring abroad seems appropriate except for one thing - not sure Winston is the guy for such a forum, most times we hear from him he is here in the states or if overseas whoring around in places like Angeles.
Yes and no. Look at the forum index page. There are TONS of topic categories, a wide spectrum no doubt. Haven't you noticed?

I and my advisors here have given plenty of good advice about living overseas too. I've written many articles about it. I'm good with general advice. That's obvious.

The problem is that everyone wants an easy solution. There is no easy solution. If it were easy, everyone would do it and we wouldn't need to discuss it.

Not everyone can just follow a formula and start an online business or start an easy business overseas that's guaranteed to make money. There are no easy answers. You just gotta try different things and see what best works for you. That's life.

All the best advice in the world isn't going to make life easy for you, nor is it going to bring easy money to you either. It doesn't work that way. So it's not realistic for you to expect that.

There are many great business ideas that have worked for someone out there. But that doesn't mean anyone can take the same idea and do the same thing. It doesn't work that way. Don't you know that?

Mr Natural
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr Natural »

Winston wrote:There are many great business ideas that have worked for someone out there. But that doesn't mean anyone can take the same idea and do the same thing. It doesn't work that way. Don't you know that?
Don't know why you are asking that question to me, I never said or insinuated otherwise and in fact quite the contrary. For that and a hundred other reasons just saying I didn't think that should be the future direction here.

But it is nevertheless interesting that financial wherewithal is a HUGE reason why so many guys haven't made the leap to live abroad, perhaps the biggest by far. It's certainly why I am back here in the states now. And for most guys, making money abroad is a different animal than making money in general.
Everybody has a plan til they get punched in the mouth
Mike Tyson
TopSpruce
Freshman Poster

Post by TopSpruce »

Winston wrote:
Mr Natural wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:

Yes and no. Look at the forum index page. There are TONS of topic categories, a wide spectrum no doubt. Haven't you noticed?

I and my advisors here have given plenty of good advice about living overseas too. I've written many articles about it. I'm good with general advice. That's obvious.

The problem is that everyone wants an easy solution. There is no easy solution. If it were easy, everyone would do it and we wouldn't need to discuss it.

Not everyone can just follow a formula and start an online business or start an easy business overseas that's guaranteed to make money. There are no easy answers. You just gotta try different things and see what best works for you. That's life.

All the best advice in the world isn't going to make life easy for you, nor is it going to bring easy money to you either. It doesn't work that way. So it's not realistic for you to expect that.

There are many great business ideas that have worked for someone out there. But that doesn't mean anyone can take the same idea and do the same thing. It doesn't work that way. Don't you know that?
Very true Winston.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Mr Natural wrote:
Winston wrote:There are many great business ideas that have worked for someone out there. But that doesn't mean anyone can take the same idea and do the same thing. It doesn't work that way. Don't you know that?
Don't know why you are asking that question to me, I never said or insinuated otherwise and in fact quite the contrary. For that and a hundred other reasons just saying I didn't think that should be the future direction here.

But it is nevertheless interesting that financial wherewithal is a HUGE reason why so many guys haven't made the leap to live abroad, perhaps the biggest by far. It's certainly why I am back here in the states now. And for most guys, making money abroad is a different animal than making money in general.
Well you also said this:
Traveling living and retiring abroad seems appropriate except for one thing - not sure Winston is the guy for such a forum, most times we hear from him he is here in the states or if overseas whoring around in places like Angeles.
Why did you say that? Of course I'm qualified. I lived in the Philippines for years, and I've created a successful online business (this site) that allows me to make a living there. So I've done it and therefore am qualified to comment on the topic of living overseas and making an income online.

You seemed to try to disqualify me for some reason, using wrong logic. Strange. Some guys here make no sense and make statements that go against the facts.

Also, I am not in the US "most of the time". I haven't been here in the US since 2009. What, I'm not allowed to get homesick?

Please stop making inaccurate statements please.