The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Winston »

Devil Dog wrote:I don't really give a shit about Roosh or Winston on a personal level. I don't know either and probably won't ever meet them.

Compare the two sites and the people who post on them. Roosh is clean of spam and it is a congenial atmosphere. The overall theme there is self-improvement, mostly the members are somewhat skilled at life and want to get better.

OTOH HA is full of spam threads and bickering between misfit members. The overall theme here is complaining, mostly the members want rationalizations for their shortcomings.

So if you want to improve your lot in life, go to Roosh. If you want to complain about how bad things are with like-minded people, spend your time on HA. I will add that HA seems to be obsessed with Roosh, judging by these long threads on the Latest 100. There is no indication that the Roosh forum gives a shit about HA, which is how it should be.
Actually Devil Dog, we are about self-improvement too. We improve ourselves by getting out of a toxic, unfriendly, insane, antisocial environment and culture like the US. It's worked for many here. Has it for you? In the Philippines, for example, my self-confidence and self-esteem is naturally high. I don't have to try to be something I'm not. I feel accepted and valued here for who I am and what I am. This is the way a man is supposed to feel. It's wonderful beyond words. And it's psychologically soothing. I feel like my soul is being massaged everyday, amidst a positive vibe. Same in Russia too. In fact, no one in Russia or the Philippines has ever said I lacked confidence and when I told girls abroad that I was told that in the US, they were shocked and said "You don't seem to lack any confidence at all". So you see, location is everything. It's IMPROVED my life by raising my dating and social life and self-esteem from ZERO TO INFINITY. That's more than any self-improvement guru like Tony Robbins or Wayne Dyer or Ralph Smart can. The self-improvement industry can only give you artificial temporary self-esteem, not the real long lasting kind that we at HA do. That's the KEY difference bud.

Btw, you are one of the few banned from here. So you must have been very nasty and uncivil. If you wish to apologize and recant your past behavior, I may be kind enough to let you back in here. Unlike Roosh, I am kind and a truly nice and good guy, but not a doormat type of nice guy of course. I'm a nice guy with principles and values. That's why people feel comfortable and safe around me. Even girls do. Because I'm super down to earth and have a kind gentle soul, in addition to being outspoken.

Btw you are wrong about something. Rooshv forum has mentioned us many times as well in many threads. See for yourself at the search results pages below from their forum.

https://www.google.com/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=YZ ... vforum.com
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=012644550 ... gsc.page=1
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Here is a good one. I messaged the guy to ask him why he was suspended from the board.

https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6132 ... pid1535400

This guy's "violation" was criticizing Russia. Guess what? He's Russian.

He hasn't confirmed which moderator it was. Faggot Roosh has two other mods, but it does say something about the current state of the board that Faggot Roosh owns.

Does anyone know how to make memes?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

algernonsidney wrote:
Does anyone know how to make memes?
https://memegenerator.net/
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

The Russian has now been banned from the board.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

great post winston, so true about how you dont need to try to pretend to be someone you aren't and will have higher confidence
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I have come to the conclusion that Winston is probably more successful with women than Roosh. The reason is that Roosh basically hates women whereas Winston basically likes women. Women don't like angry men and they will figure out some way to get back at an asshole trying to manipulate and control them. Roosh follows a model of domination, whereas Winston's model is engagement and lively conversation. I think Winston's model is healthier for men to emulate. The point of life is to enjoy women and be happy.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

MrPeabody wrote:I have come to the conclusion that Winston is probably more successful with women than Roosh. The reason is that Roosh basically hates women whereas Winston basically likes women. Women don't like angry men and they will figure out some way to get back at an asshole trying to manipulate and control them. Roosh follows a model of domination, whereas Winston's model is engagement and lively conversation. I think Winston's model is healthier for men to emulate. The point of life is to enjoy women and be happy.
Good point. While I give Roosh high marks for honesty, he does have a dark, sinister look and vibe. Who could be less sinister than our completely open and transparent Winnie?
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

Women can smell anger like that a mile away. You will need lots of game to cover it up. Faggot Roosh's anger will only attract the kind of self-hating women that he claims to despise. He's really a hate f***er.
algernonsidney
Freshman Poster

Post by algernonsidney »

One thing I will say about Faggot Roosh's forum--his travel section is still excellent. The discussion of politics and other stuff has gone way down hill. But it's still a good board to connect with guys who go to lots of places.

Not surprisingly, most of those guys stay in the travel section.

It's not just Faggot Roosh that has brought the discussion downhill. The faggots on his board have taken it down as well.

Most recently, Faggot Roosh banned the admin for the Kingswiki. Granted, the guy was starting to become a psycho. But it's also telling what Faggot Roosh is attracting and what he is repelling. The bad drives out the good. The worse drives out the bad. The worst drives out the worse. It's a downward spiral that shows no signs of changing.

I have changed my mind about his downfall though. I now predict that it will be something like Mystery's downfall. It will be self-inflicted.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

i dont think you guys like roosh very much lol
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Svitcher
Freshman Poster

Post by Svitcher »

Roosh's forum was better when Tuthmosis was Moderator...Now all I see are Rudebwoy, Suits, and a new batch of white supremacists taking over the forum. Roosh's Discus account for his website was banned for hate speech, probably because of his Alt-right companions who advocated for genocide against Jews, Blacks and Moselems.

Rudebwoy and Suits act like trolls to users who criticize Trudeau and Canadian women. They act like those government sponsored trolls you hear from Infowars media. Rudebwoy sometimes trolls users, and gets them banned from the forum.

I suspect that Rudebwoy and Suits are in a deal with the Canadian government to ban anyone who criticizes Trudeau...However, Roosh thinks its okay for users to advocate genocide on anyone who isn't considered white enough for the ideal master race.

The white supremacy that you currently hear on Roosh's forum makes Cornfed's posts sound logical and civil.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

algernonsidney wrote:The Russian has now been banned from the board.
What are the official rules on the roosh forum exactly? Are they well spelled out? Or is it just "we ban anyone we dont like or offends us?" Lol. If so isnt that so evolved and strong? Lol. Many people cannot handle truth and honesty. Fortunately we handle it better than most.

Noam Chomsky said that if you believe in free speech then you got to support free speech for views you don't like. Otherwise you aren't for free speech.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Bao3niang
Junior Poster

Post by Bao3niang »

From what I know about Roosh V and Return of Kings, I'm not a fan of their fundamental beliefs and approach. RoK, a site / forum heavily leaning towards PUA, is the antithesis of what I believe in as a guy who's seeking marriage and lifelong companionship. Members of RoK actively discourage the pursuit of lifelong commitment, at least many of them seem to. I simply cannot comprehend how one would ultimately end up happy by jumping from one woman to the next for the sake of mere gratification. To me, the union of man and woman is the oldest union mandated by God and the nature He has created since the beginning of our existence. Not only is it natural, such a commitment is sacred. I simply cannot take any bullshit from movements such as pick-up artistry. It is sheer idiocy to subscribe to such heresies and thinking that true fulfillment will be the end result. What would you like to tell yourself at the end of the day?

1. 'I've been good with women, I've had many experiences here and there. I've had a taste of pretty much everything, yet I've returned home with nothing.'

2. 'I've never believed in getting good with WOMEN as a goal, but I've found the right one to make me content, and I couldn't have it any other way.'

So, to those members of Roosh V, they can live as they please. Their lives are none of my business, and their miserable downfall is not my business either.
CYKA BLYAT!!!!!!
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

MrPeabody wrote:
June 15th, 2017, 12:01 pm
I have come to the conclusion that Winston is probably more successful with women than Roosh. The reason is that Roosh basically hates women whereas Winston basically likes women. Women don't like angry men and they will figure out some way to get back at an asshole trying to manipulate and control them. I think Winston's model is healthier for men to emulate. The point of life is to enjoy women and be happy.
Winston is at least 100 times more succesfull with women than Roosh is. Roosh is just a bitter fraudster who always lies about how "succesfull" he is with women. In reality he is not at all. Roosh had far more time sex with his right hand, than with any girls. Roosh is just a bitter scammer who lies and deceits his readers in order to get their money.

Also Roosh had conflicts with a majority of his RVF posters with big numbers of posts count, Roosh can't simply stay away from a conflict, he is revengeful and bitter old man
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I'm amazed I was never banned from Roosh's forum. I met a Roosh guy in Bangkok and he got banned after posting a trip report lol.

I don't post there much. There are some good and intelligent threads though so it's worth a look from time to time.

I really like Roosh's blog posts. However he's so beta to be begging his members for cash, wtf hasn't he instructed us to not be needy?

Agreed Roosh could be bulls*itting us as he's got a similar personality to a friend of mine and he tells tall stories all the time (he even looks the same as Roosh).
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.