The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Anti-American
Freshman Poster

The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Anti-American »

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I heard RooshV has lost a lot of credibility in the MRA and PUA communities? Even some of his own forum members attack him now (and get banned as a result, for turning on him). Is it true, and why?
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Post by xiongmao »

I've been reading one of his books. He makes some interesting points, especially about regarding getting off your ass and talking to girls in the daytime. Clearly he knows a lot about some useful psychology.

His forum has some good manning up stuff, but I don't like all this 365 bangs in 365 days or the woman hating or the incessant bragging.

Roosh is too well known to fade into obscurity. But maybe he'll be like me and get bored of one business (2 now for me) and start up in something else.
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
mguy
Junior Poster

Post by mguy »

He is going down, yes.

He was brought down by IRT "Indian Race Troll"

Can you imagine? The high and mighty roosh brought down by IRT?
Here is IRT's blog that sent roosh's credibility down the tubes.

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

IRT had some race trolling issues, but still his question was valid. "IS his race being Indian affected his chances?" So instead of getting an honest opinion these guys laughed him off and ridiculed him.

Socialkenny also jabs at Roosh.
"So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it."

Like to read?Third World Hero
Like to see?3WorldHero -- Did he really just do that?

inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

mguy wrote:He is going down, yes.

He was brought down by IRT "Indian Race Troll"

Can you imagine? The high and mighty roosh brought down by IRT?
Here is IRT's blog that sent roosh's credibility down the tubes.

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/

IRT had some race trolling issues, but still his question was valid. "IS his race being Indian affected his chances?" So instead of getting an honest opinion these guys laughed him off and ridiculed him.

Socialkenny also jabs at Roosh.
I can't help but laugh at people saying IRT brought down Roosh. His sites get a lot of traffic. Hardly being pushed into obscurity. In fact, if you follow his twitter or forum, you will see that he has done a lot of media in several countries. Including a ABC special on the manosphere that I don't believe aired.

Do a search on IRT. He is all over the internet asking the same question over and over again. His questions has been answered many, and I mean many times. It still doesn't stop him from asking the same thing. That is why he was banned. The dude is a whack job. Look up finalshot here if you want to know more about IRT.

Roosh knows how to create content that inflames certain demographics. With his traffic, he won't be pushed away unless he decided to walk away.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yes Roosh has a lot of traffic on his sites, probably more than we do. But his image as a person is going down. He is not even a nice guy. People like that usually get their karmic due eventually, even in movies they do.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

Winston wrote:Yes Roosh has a lot of traffic on his sites, probably more than we do. But his image as a person is going down. He is not even a nice guy. People like that usually get their karmic due eventually, even in movies they do.

Hey Winston, Maybe this is a chance to promote HA there and bring over some of his members since his image is going down fast. You can always make a false name if he banned your original name in his forum.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

He has put together a good forum which is well-managed and has a travel section frequented by men who live all over the world. PUA is bullshit and always has been bullshit. The value added is having a forum where men can trade useful information to live better lives.
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

Yes Roosh has a lot of traffic on his sites,
How many dirtbags have websites that get a lot of traffic? Traffic doesn't matter when it comes to measuring credibility.

Roosh is a scammer. He gets people hooked in with the "red pill" idea, and then uses his followers to feed his ego. To me, he is a narcissist, literally. He tells just enough truth to gain a following (a narcissist supply). He is similar to some other internet celebrities I can think of. It's a pattern they seem to follow.

How lame is it to write a book like 'bang Ukraine' when he admits he can't have a ONS in Ukraine?
On his blog he calls them 'walking lie detectors' or something like that, which is an admission that he tried to lie to them to get what he wants.

People like him never seem to go away, because there are always new ignorant people to replace the old people that woke up to his games.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote:Yes Roosh has a lot of traffic on his sites, probably more than we do. But his image as a person is going down. He is not even a nice guy. People like that usually get their karmic due eventually, even in movies they do.

Hey Winston, Maybe this is a chance to promote HA there and bring over some of his members since his image is going down fast. You can always make a false name if he banned your original name in his forum.
It's already been mentioned there a number of times. There's even a thread there called "What do think of Winston Wu and Happier Abroad?" to counter our thread "What do you think of RooshV?" lol

Also, registering there is a pain in the ass because they only accept open registrations once a month. Really stupid, snobby and elitist.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Outsider wrote:
Yes Roosh has a lot of traffic on his sites,
How many dirtbags have websites that get a lot of traffic? Traffic doesn't matter when it comes to measuring credibility.

Roosh is a scammer. He gets people hooked in with the "red pill" idea, and then uses his followers to feed his ego. To me, he is a narcissist, literally. He tells just enough truth to gain a following (a narcissist supply). He is similar to some other internet celebrities I can think of. It's a pattern they seem to follow.

How lame is it to write a book like 'bang Ukraine' when he admits he can't have a ONS in Ukraine?
On his blog he calls them 'walking lie detectors' or something like that, which is an admission that he tried to lie to them to get what he wants.

People like him never seem to go away, because there are always new ignorant people to replace the old people that woke up to his games.
You obviously don't like him or think he is credible. I hope you have more common sense than to listen to guys like IRT when it comes to credibility.

Ukraine isn't a ONS culture. I don't see how not having a ONS should diminish him writing a book on how to get laid in Ukraine. It isn't like you can't get laid in Ukraine, it just takes a couple of dates. The fact that he mentioned he didn't get a ONS at least tells me he is more upfront than most.

Ukrainians lie all the time so I wouldn't worry too much about the lying.

I have read some of Roosh's books. From the topics I know about, they were pretty accurate. Maybe you can point to some instances where he is scamming people.

I think there are many guys that need to learn how to be social. I have always been social which is why the pua stuff is kind of weird to me. Read a lot of the posts here and you can see that many guys really need to work on those skills. Instead of blaming it all on American women, they should be looking inwards to also find what needs to be fixed. Moving to another country is just a band aid to some of their problems.
inner
Freshman Poster

Post by inner »

Winston wrote:
***JP*** wrote:
Winston wrote: Also, registering there is a pain in the a** because they only accept open registrations once a month. Really stupid, snobby and elitist.
It cuts down on trolls. With all the attention Roosh gets, there is a lot of trolls that would love to wreck havoc on the forum just because they didn't like a blog post of his.

It was open registration until the amount of work required to clean up the troll posts ended being too much work.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is ONS? You guys need to define such uncommon acronyms.

Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

One Night Stand
Outsider
Freshman Poster

Post by Outsider »

inner wrote:You obviously don't like him or think he is credible.
I dont hate him. I don't even know him.
Ukraine isn't a ONS culture. I don't see how not having a ONS should diminish him writing a book on how to get laid in Ukraine. It isn't like you can't get laid in Ukraine, it just takes a couple of dates. The fact that he mentioned he didn't get a ONS at least tells me he is more upfront than most.
He didn't get laid because he is an admitted liar. That's why. He didn't give a flying f**k about the women there, except for what he could get out of them. He was scamming them, and the women there were smart enough to see thru it.
I have read some of Roosh's books. From the topics I know about, they were pretty accurate. Maybe you can point to some instances where he is scamming people.
If he wrote 100% total crap, would you buy his books? He has to tell some truth. It's a tactical decision on his part.
I think there are many guys that need to learn how to be social. I have always been social which is why the pua stuff is kind of weird to me. Read a lot of the posts here and you can see that many guys really need to work on those skills. Instead of blaming it all on American women, they should be looking inwards to also find what needs to be fixed. Moving to another country is just a band aid to some of their problems.
PUA is weird to me too. It's like getting an advanced degree in Crapology. All that work, just to get some americunts diseased p***y that's attached to a psychotic drama queen.

Blaming AW and feminism is the beginning, but too many don't get past that.