The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Post by Shemp »

Adama wrote: As for me personally, I have no desire to rape and therefore no fantasies to suppress. Oh my, reprobate!
Let the lurkers here focus on those words.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

cdnFA
Junior Poster

Post by cdnFA »

Adama wrote:
This is what happens when you don't believe there is a soul or a God. You believe that rape is just because men were biologically programmed to rape.
I don't believe in a soul or have an imaginary friend and I don't believe that rape exists due to biological programming.

I don't rape because I am not an asshole and I am far from alone in that.
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:
Similarly, suppressing my natural rape instinct to the point of denying myself even fantasies about rape,
has probably destroyed some of my capacity for sexual pleasure.
But this loss is compensated for by protecting me from a long stint in "Stony Lonesome",
where I'm told neither the guards nor the other inmates look kindly on convicted sex criminals.
Every time I read a retiredfrank post, he is always contrarian. After his posts on having "great sex"
with ladyboys prostitutes "who are better than normal girls" in his opinion,
I can't take serious anything that retiredfrank posts here.

I remember also a lot of users were calling for retiredfrank to get banned,
but then they felt pity when they found out that he is approximately 60 years old.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Winston wrote:
books wrote:
books wrote:Laurie Penny (has about 145,000 fanbase) met with Roosh (has about 24,000 fanbase) this week

"Roosh is bitter and vindictive, convinced of his own victimhood as a self-made blogger who was never given his due by the mainstream media.

He tells me that the reason I have a column is that I’m a useful idiot and all my readers have low IQs.

I turn to leave, and Roosh suggests that we should start some sort of “fake fight” on the internet, because that’s “part of the game”.
Winston, what proofs do you have to your claims that it was not Roosh or Roosh alt usernames
that banned you from RVF, but actually a different person ?

It is a regular common practice on internet forums to create alts that do the "dirty work" of banning.

Do you have any proofs to your claims that those alts from RVF are actual different people than Roosh?

Thank you.

I will probably never understand why would anyone sane
have any interest in what a failed pickup artist who is hated by an entire world as
being a proven multiple serial rapist,
just because he managed to sell few hundreds of idiotic "bang" guides in his lifetime.

Roosh has some of the worst conversion rates online.
He had on his websites in february even 18.6 millions angry people in a single day.
He managed to convert not even 0.001% of them. If this is not a failure, then I don't know what a failure is.
Come on. Be realistic here. Use basic logic. Roosh's forum is large and very active. Every large forum naturally will have moderators. The owner doesn't have the time to moderate everything. Roosh is one man. Why would he want to handle everything? Especially if he is busy traveling? He can easily find moderators. There are always people who like being moderators because it gives them a power trip. So it is easy to find volunteers. So it is logical to assume that he would have moderators.

One way of knowing whether Roosh and his moderators are the same is to analyze their writing styles. Writing styles are like fingerprints. They are very unique and hard to change. That's how we find out here in this forum, whether a person is using multiple usernames or when a banned username has returned.

You gotta have some evidence or probable cause, otherwise it's just speculation.
Yep...I was banned off Rooshs forums as a "self promotion troll"....which is pretty funny because Roosh obviously promotes himself.

In the early days of ROK Roosh tolerated me posting all the proof of the criminality of the family law courts etc.

His readers were not interested....PUAs could not care less about men being criminally victimised in the family law courts, right?

Now Roosh is venturing in to my territory.....how to fix things.

I have offered to educate him and teach him how the world really is and how the remedy we created works.

He has declined my offers.

So his readers will suffer along with most men as the hammer comes down.

There is no avoiding the hammer coming down now....lots of men will be genocided in the west and that is as it should be.

The smart men will not be genocided in the main.

Indeed, the way in which the genocide is currently being done will pretty much ensure the useless eaters are the ones culled in the main and that the smart men get to survive and create something better after this period of instability.

I have very much come to appreciate the wisdom of the C300....they are doing the right thing....there are too many useless eaters on this planet wasting energy and other resources.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

"I’m a radical queer feminist leftist writer burdened with actual principles." Laurie Penny.

This is how delusional these women are.

We must #BanWomenVoting.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

Roosh lost more than 3 out of each 4 readers that he had at his peak fame, in 2007 - 2011, because he showed too many times that he is unreliable and his clickbaity "opinions" change faster than the wind blows
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

i got banned after 1 post... it said hi
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Roosh was once kinda celebrity. He reminds me of Mark Ames in some ways. Wonder what happened to him.

Just downloaded Day Bang... Some reading material for the next couple of days.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

wow his posts are cringeworthy
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

Didn't Roosh kind of have a cult following?
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Post by Voyager1 »

I think he's cool. He's buffed, he works out. He should just lose the beard.

Here's a press conference

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD6ajfna7tE[/youtube]
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

books wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:
Similarly, suppressing my natural rape instinct to the point of denying myself even fantasies about rape,
has probably destroyed some of my capacity for sexual pleasure.
But this loss is compensated for by protecting me from a long stint in "Stony Lonesome",
where I'm told neither the guards nor the other inmates look kindly on convicted sex criminals.
Every time I read a retiredfrank post, he is always contrarian. After his posts on having "great sex"
with ladyboys prostitutes "who are better than normal girls" in his opinion,
I can't take serious anything that retiredfrank posts here.

I remember also a lot of users were calling for retiredfrank to get banned,
but then they felt pity when they found out that he is approximately 60 years old.
He said he's never had intercourse with a tranny and he isn't interested.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801&p=261222
retiredfrank wrote:The big advantage to me of ladyboys is personality. I often talked to trannies when I was living in San Francisco and they were always fun to be around. "Fun" is not a term I associate with women, unfortunately: "royal pain in the ass whose only purpose in my life is sex" is more like it. However, I never had sex with a tranny and I'm not interested in trying. Even a post-op tranny is a poor imitation of the real thing and those with a penis are just freaks. I could see having both a woman and a tranny. The woman to have sex with, the tranny to talk to and help me deal with the pain in the ass woman.

And no, it's not all visual for me. Smell is the dominant sense where sex is concerned, with hearing also important. An annoying voice is a big turnoff and a sexy voice a very big turn on. Touch had never been a problem, since most women feel the same. Visual appearance is actually of little importance to me, well below personality, voice sound and smell.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

retiredfrank wrote:
Adama wrote:Image
I'm going to be the skunk at the party here. From an evolutionary point of view, it makes sense for all men to be instinctual rapists, since mass rape in the aftermath of defeating an enemy is the single most important way for a man to widely spread his genes. This assumes rape propensity can be genetically encoded so as to be instinctual, and I believe it can be, by simply tying sexual arousal to violence, which can easily be done at the biological level. This evolutionary argument holds even if you believe, like Adama, that the earth was created 6000 years ago, since there have been plenty of mass rapes in the aftermath of enemy defeat in the past 6000 years. Indeed, the bible is a wonderful documentation of such mass rapes. Men who are NOT turned on sexually by rape and other mixtures of sex with violence, would have long since been weeded out of the gene pool in favor of men who are.

However, we are not dumb animals who must blindly follow our instincts. My instinct is to overeat at every opportunity, and I resist that instinct, to the point of losing touch with my appetite to some extent and thus losing some capacity for enjoying food. Destroying a piece of my instinctual self is a form of suicide, but it's for a higher cause (namely, keeping me from turning into a disgusting fat slob) and thus a worthwhile trade-off.

Similarly, suppressing my natural rape instinct to the point of denying myself even fantasies about rape, has probably destroyed some of my capacity for sexual pleasure. But this loss is compensated for by protecting me from a long stint in "Stony Lonesome", where I'm told neither the guards nor the other inmates look kindly on convicted sex criminals.

As for RooshV, once again, he displays a fine ability to push people's buttons and get free publicity through controversy, and damn the long-term consequences. "Attention whoring" he calls that when women do it.
So let's see. Your filthy dreams include imaging you have a vajina while masturbating and fantasies of rape. And the only reason why you don't rape isn't because it is a sin worthy of death and the violation of another person's heart, but because you're afraid of prison. Well, God has determined the penalty for rape is death. That's what the penalty should be.

Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the Lord hath rejected them.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

weirdest thread ever?
books
Freshman Poster

Post by books »

nomadphilippines wrote:i got banned after 1 post... it said hi
About the press conference Roosh had back in february, an article in Washington Times that humiliates him:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the- ... last-time/

Title: "The sad spectacle of a radical misogynist's basement press conference"

Roosh installed all the microphones only for him, so that the questions from journalists cannot be heard.

Most of the "conference" was actually a frustrated, vengeful monologue from Roosh accusing everyone of everything