Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby gnosis » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Winston wrote:
ethan_sg wrote:Rooshv has done a lot of great work for the 'manosphere' but of late he seems more preoccupied fighting the cause rather than living the lifestyle he preaches. To me, life is too short for one to waste it fighting a perpetual war.

I agree. Fighting for a cause all the time is a waste of time and futile, because the cause will never end, even if you've won. There will always be someone fighting for the opposite cause. If feminism is truly destroying the US and Western World and causing internal collapse, then let it be so that a new culture can be built. Trying to save the US is like trying to save the Roman Empire from collapsing in the 5th Century. Those who did so wasted their time. At least the Roman Empire lasted 400 years though, and the British Empire lasted 300 years. The US empire is only a little over a hundred years old, so it was a crash and burn empire. Not much of an accomplishment nor as glorious. Just let it crash and burn. Don't try to save the Titanic. Some things are meant to collapse.

Well said, Winston. This is a good point.

There will always be conflicts and tension. You can play the tragic hero, trying to save a moribund culture, or you can just accept reality. The world we live in is fundamentally flawed, and even if things temporarily improve, they will never be very good. This is part of the reason spiritual masters advise focusing on the inner, rather than the outer.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:53 pm

The only video about RooshV that went viral
was this recent one when he was wearing a wig, hiding himself,
and he tried to touch a girl's leg in a bar

They recognized him and
Roosh grabbed a chair and threatened the girls,
and also wanted to attack the girls with his wig and a chair... then he ran away as a coward,
and his only answer was to make "f**k you" signs with his fingers to the crowd, as he ran away:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V5Pi0e954[/youtube]

books wrote:
starchild5 wrote:
books wrote:RooshV made a video victimizing himself, admiting that he is muslim and he was raised into islam religion, and basically he is trying hard to get everyone to feel pity for him

In this video he claims that all the women that are
afraid of him and his history of harassments, death threats and rapes,
are actually all just "islamophobic" and they are all just "persecuting" him:

Yes, he's that pathetic...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2_7L5wR0s[/youtube]

People like him thrive in fake cultures like the west. He wouldn't stand a chance in Iran or even Dubai. The real Arabs and Persians will f*ck him sideways. Even Muslims hate these kinds of losers.

He rolls his dice in western countries as they are more tolerant of his BS....Let him try his "Skills" among his own kind and see how far he goes. That's the real test if he is claiming to be a victim of islamophobia...His own kind will thrash him first for his lifestyle.

Roosh is only bragging a lot. He does not have so many followers. All his websites are falling in ranks
and number of visitors as each day passes by.

Roosh is intelligent, he knows that people will only follow someone strong, that is why he is bragging so much, although any intelligent person can see easily right through his self-absorbed, narcissistic, borderline bullshit:

books
Freshman Poster

Postby droid » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:46 pm

books wrote:The only video about RooshV that went viral
was this recent one when he was wearing a wig, hiding himself,
and he tried to touch a girl's leg in a bar
I
They recognized him and
Roosh grabbed a chair and threatened the girls,
and also wanted to attack the girls with his wig and a chair... then he ran away as a coward,
and his only answer was to make "f**k you" signs with his fingers to the crowd, as he ran away:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1V5Pi0e954[/youtube]

Crazy!!
My opinion on this guy is kind of neutral; yeah his pua stuff is baloney for the most part but he makes pretty valid criticisms on society.

As far as the video goes, he deserves it for still insisting on addressing angry, loud, foul mouthed anglo-cunts, what an idiot. I hope those nasty bitches suffer horribly at some point.
Notice the mangina dude-bros trying to make points with the "ladies" by ganging up on the chump.
All truly nuke-worthy material haha :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby gnosis » Sat Jul 02, 2016 9:08 pm

Roosh is disgusting, but there have always been disgusting people. Sleazy womanizers have always existed. Roosh is successful because he is able to draw attention to himself. The more people who get outraged about him, the more popular and successful he becomes. I wish more people would just ignore the creepy guy.
gnosis
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:31 am

Most people will say that the fact is that there is almost nothing succesfull about RooshV.

All his websites are collapsing for the last 2 years, they are in a free fall, losing most of their visitors:

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/rooshvforum.com

http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/returnofkings.com

Not to mention that a whole world is laughing at him, and consider him a creepy and pathetic loser
that has to rape girls in order to get any sex:

http://www.wehuntedthemammoth.com/2016/02/05/the-daily-mail-tracks-roosh-v-to-his-mothers-basement-where-he-lives-no-really/
books
Freshman Poster

Postby books » Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:39 am

Also, let's see a basic comparison between pick up artists:

Tucker Max wrote 4 books

Tucker Max followers: 338,000 on Twitter, 414,000 on Facebook

Roosh wrote 24 (twenty-four!) sex and travel guides, sold at most about 1,500 exemplaires in total in a year.

Any taxi driver in U.S. earns more money in a month than Roosh in a year.

Roosh followers: 800 on Instagram, 13000 on Facebook (where he was banned from recently)

Also, can you think of any other pick up artist who is solely "famous"
for being called/named a proven serial rapist with every ocassion? I can't.
books
Freshman Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:34 am

It is not just books he makes money from. How much revenue his websites generate?

If he makes few hundred bucks a day that's more than enough to live anywhere and screw chicks.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby books » Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:56 am

http://www.howmuchismysite.com/cost/rooshv.com

"Roosh V

Estimated Website Worth

$ 5745

The website rooshv.com earns $ 379 per month in google adverts, and has a current total of 0 backlinks indexed by Google."

For me, as an american, I know I spend $ 379 only for food in about 3 days.
books
Freshman Poster

Postby Rock » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:02 pm

books wrote:http://www.howmuchismysite.com/cost/rooshv.com

"Roosh V

Estimated Website Worth

$ 5745

The website rooshv.com earns $ 379 per month in google adverts, and has a current total of 0 backlinks indexed by Google."

For me, as an american, I know I spend $ 379 only for food in about 3 days.

Do the same analysis on happierabroad.com and see what you get. Just curious.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Happierabbroad $179 per month??

How reliable is this site, should me around $50-$100 a day
Banano
Veteran Poster

Postby books » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:27 pm

The encyclopedia article about RooshV is hilarious:

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Roosh_V

"Roosh V (AKA Daryush Valizedeh, Roosh Vörek, and formerly known as failed blogger DC Bachelor) is a sand nigger pick up artist (PUA) from the Washington DC suburbs. His self-published "Bang Books" have made him a hero to unfuckable basement dwellers, just like himself

His forum that would be ignored by anyone who is neither retarded nor looking to feed a victim complex, but Roosh benefits
the unfuckable betas who frequent his site and buy his guides

Roosh is a dickhead and an asshat and basically noone wants nothing to do with him.

Roosh was so gut wrenchingly ugly and pathetic that the best he could ever hope from American women was one night stand "pity f***s", which made him a flustered little mongoloid half-breed who eventually decided it was best to "stick to his own kind" to try and increase his near nonexistent chances at creating a lasting relationship with something

In addition to leaving a trail of false hope and sexually transmitted diseases on his Internet travels, Roosh's very existence has a bad reputation among the neo-Nazis, who see him as a despoiler of their cherished white women. He often attempts to enrage these groups as a means of increasing his near nonexistent self-published books sales whilst he furiously rubs at his irreversibly diseased little pecker, spooging off to ever failing dreams of unwarranted self-importance.

Give Roosh a blog,some free time and a creative imagination and you have the sad, sad circlejerk that is the Roosh V forums.

He also has his personal website which consists of TL;DR rants about women, thinly veiled butthurt at his years of being bullied by the beautiful people and of course, more sales pitches for the latest "bang book" he shat out. No word yet on how many of the losers that bought the books actually managed to get laid.

Roosh is Living in his mom's basement

King Of Masculinity is probably not the first that springs to mind, when you think about a 36 year old who lives at home. In the f***ing basement, none-the-less, as the Daily Fail lulzily discovered. The words "Wanna come home to my mom's apartment?" are sure to make the panties fly off."
books
Freshman Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:03 am

Roosh is a great man who I have a lot of high regard for (well, minus some sleezy writings in his bang books I've heard about) because he is single handedly getting the word out on what's going on in our society and the real truths about American women. I have nothing but he highest respect for the job he is doing, a job no other man has been capable of doing well enough to reach the masses. I'll agree "some" of his writings have been over the top and at times a bit sleezy, (won't deny that) but most of his writings are not like that. I haven't read any of his bang books, so I'm saying what I say based solely on the writings on his websites I've observed over the last several years. His material is spot on and totally mirrors what social psychologists and experts are saying about western society and feminism's destructive effects upon it. Yes, he has gotten himself into trouble with some of his articles but roosh has never "seriously" promoted rape, clearly that article was satire though I think he need not flirt with such extreme satire but then again, that one article has also been responsible for spreading his word so well, so all in all, I'd say roosh made the right call.

Besides, what he and Winston write about mostly overlap, has anyone even noticed that? He and Winston both do an excellent job at making direct comparisons between western women and foreign women but he gets 1000 times more attention than Winston cause he has cracked the code on how to get the feminists all worked up. To this day I dont understand how any man against feminism (like people here) have any issues with Roosh. That boggles my mind. He is promoting our cause and exposing the hidden truths about feminism and its destructive effects on society and the family unit, and roosh outlines all this very well. Think about this, he is the ONlY manosohere/antifeminsim site that is getting world wide attention, hence educating more men and society about these truths. .
Last edited by steve55 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby steve55 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:08 am

Oh, and for the record , Roosh doesn't live at his ma's place for goodness sake. He stays there when visiting her or when he's in town for whatever reason . Who doesn't do that when visiting their folks? Geesh.
* Member of the Happier Abroad Team and Owner of Global Dating Solution
steve55
Junior Poster

Postby Adama » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:14 am

books wrote:The encyclopedia article about RooshV is hilarious:

http://encyclopediadramatica.se/Roosh_V

"Roosh V (AKA Daryush Valizedeh, Roosh Vörek, and formerly known as failed blogger DC Bachelor) is a sand nigger pick up artist (PUA) from the Washington DC suburbs. His self-published "Bang Books" have made him a hero to unfuckable basement dwellers, just like himself

His forum that would be ignored by anyone who is neither retarded nor looking to feed a victim complex, but Roosh benefits
the unfuckable betas who frequent his site and buy his guides

Roosh is a dickhead and an asshat and basically noone wants nothing to do with him.

Roosh was so gut wrenchingly ugly and pathetic that the best he could ever hope from American women was one night stand "pity f***s", which made him a flustered little mongoloid half-breed who eventually decided it was best to "stick to his own kind" to try and increase his near nonexistent chances at creating a lasting relationship with something

In addition to leaving a trail of false hope and sexually transmitted diseases on his Internet travels, Roosh's very existence has a bad reputation among the neo-Nazis, who see him as a despoiler of their cherished white women. He often attempts to enrage these groups as a means of increasing his near nonexistent self-published books sales whilst he furiously rubs at his irreversibly diseased little pecker, spooging off to ever failing dreams of unwarranted self-importance.

Give Roosh a blog,some free time and a creative imagination and you have the sad, sad circlejerk that is the Roosh V forums.

He also has his personal website which consists of TL;DR rants about women, thinly veiled butthurt at his years of being bullied by the beautiful people and of course, more sales pitches for the latest "bang book" he shat out. No word yet on how many of the losers that bought the books actually managed to get laid.

Roosh is Living in his mom's basement

King Of Masculinity is probably not the first that springs to mind, when you think about a 36 year old who lives at home. In the f***ing basement, none-the-less, as the Daily Fail lulzily discovered. The words "Wanna come home to my mom's apartment?" are sure to make the panties fly off."

Even if all of this is true, whoever wrote that article himself or herself is not a good person at all. Other people still are people too.

Also, as for Roosh, I think the only thing we need to know about the majority of American women is that they are sociopaths. The writer of that post should also know what a sociopath is: a person who completely lacks empathy for others.

I do feel sorry for the men who are genuinely good people, and if that is the case, then God will take care of them. For the most part though, American men have the women which they deserve because they are no better, even the vast majority of the manosphere have only gotten those things which they deserved. Most of them are manginas themselves. You can tell by their contempt for other men.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby WorldTraveler » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:26 pm

steve55 wrote:Roosh is a great man who I have a lot of high regard for (well, minus some sleezy writings in his bang books I've heard about) because he is single handedly getting the word out on what's going on in our society and the real truths about American women. I have nothing but he highest respect for the job he is doing, a job no other man has been capable of doing well enough to reach the masses. I'll agree "some" of his writings have been over the top and at times a bit sleezy, (won't deny that) but most of his writings are not like that. I haven't read any of his bang books, so I'm saying what I say based solely on the writings on his websites I've observed over the last several years. His material is spot on and totally mirrors what social psychologists and experts are saying about western society and feminism's destructive effects upon it. Yes, he has gotten himself into trouble with some of his articles but roosh has never "seriously" promoted rape, clearly that article was satire though I think he need not flirt with such extreme satire but then again, that one article has also been responsible for spreading his word so well, so all in all, I'd say roosh made the right call.

Besides, what he and Winston write about mostly overlap, has anyone even noticed that? He and Winston both do an excellent job at making direct comparisons between western women and foreign women but he gets 1000 times more attention than Winston cause he has cracked the code on how to get the feminists all worked up. To this day I dont understand how any man against feminism (like people here) have any issues with Roosh. That boggles my mind. He is promoting our cause and exposing the hidden truths about feminism and its destructive effects on society and the family unit, and roosh outlines all this very well. Think about this, he is the ONlY manosohere/antifeminsim site that is getting world wide attention, hence educating more men and society about these truths. .

I have read a few of Roosh's books. My favorite is "Dead Bat in Paraguay." It is a travel book about living and traveling and meeting a cast of characters in South America. Bang is good. His Bang country books are pretty good. I've read Ukraine, Poland, the Baltic countries. "Poosy Paradise" is about Romania. His travel books are pretty good. There are not many good travel narratives on the market, so if you know any good ones please let me know.
WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions