Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Postby HouseMD » Tue Nov 12, 2013 3:39 pm

My biggest problem with roosh is that he lies to sleep with women. It is a sign of poor character that the only way a woman will bang him is if he lies to her. I'm always honest, and have done alright. If he is willing to lie to women for sex, I have no doubt he is willing to lie to men for money.
HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:57 pm

HouseMD wrote:My biggest problem with roosh is that he lies to sleep with women. It is a sign of poor character that the only way a woman will bang him is if he lies to her. I'm always honest, and have done alright. If he is willing to lie to women for sex, I have no doubt he is willing to lie to men for money.

True. But not only that, but lying will leave a trail of bad reputation about you, and also bring bad karma. Eventually bad karma catches up.

Also he is not a very nice guy in general. Without long term trust, eventually your reputation sours.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Ghost » Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:06 pm

He's just another wannabe bad boy sociopath. It's obvious that most of his exploits are fictional and used to promote the only thing he does care about - himself (or rather, his ego.) The worst thing perhaps is that he is taking game to foreign countries. You know, we completely need feminism and feminism-inspired things to take root in foreign lands. Thanks a lot, Roosh-the-douche. I hope he gets his comeuppance. Looks like he already is though. More are seeing him as the scammer and deceiver that he is.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Billy » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:26 pm

xsplat said around this time the forum would be down but it didn´t happen. looks like it will stay for quite a time. becaue rok there is even more action though on the forum is a lot of trolling from emech and aliblablah which gives a feel of a kindergarten.

shure many players lie but don´t hate player hate the game some say. don´t know...

ons - winston man how couldn´t you know that one. lol
Billy
Experienced Poster

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Billy wrote:xsplat said around this time the forum would be down but it didn´t happen. looks like it will stay for quite a time. becaue rok there is even more action though on the forum is a lot of trolling from emech and aliblablah which gives a feel of a kindergarten.

shure many players lie but don´t hate player hate the game some say. don´t know...

ons - winston man how couldn´t you know that one. lol

Because I'm not a PUA or player. I don't see ONS mentioned out in mainstream society.

Btw, if Roosh is as you all say, then he is ruining our reputation abroad.

We should put his full name in the title of this thread to expose him in the search engines. Hold on, let me do it.

What does the "V" in Roosh V stand for?

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Winston » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:44 pm

Ok done. His full name is in the title of this thread.

Check this out. He got into Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roosh_V

He also has a map of the easiest countries to get laid in. lol Have any of you seen this?

http://morallowground.com/2013/10/18/co ... y-country/

http://gawker.com/pickup-artists-put-to ... 1447203167

The map itself.

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=19491

According to the map, the USA and Taiwan are both in the yellow range of "normal difficulty".

Winston
Site Admin

Postby xiongmao » Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:48 am

Has anyone met Roosh? I wonder what he's like in real life.

And yes, lying to get girls is a bad idea, especially if you want a long term relationship.

I like Roosh's thing about opening the forum once a month. A very smart marketing idea, and it also keeps out spammers.

That map is nice. I personally think China is easier than Thailand though (assuming you take P4P out of the equation).
In February 2013 I quit my boring job and now I'm Happier Abroad...
Do YOU want to date beautiful foreign women? Find out which country's women are best for you, and which dating site to look for them on!
Plus, if you like Asian girls, then check out my free Asian dating site.
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:24 am

I look up to one man, my father. I don't need some other guy telling me how to get women, how to deal with women, how to live my life, etc. A real man thinks for himself and decides what he should and should not incorporate into his own life.

I think far too many men who are looking for guidance use Roosh or PUA or whatever to lead them in the right direction. I'm neither for or against him or PUA. Whatever works. For me, it took me a long time to learn most people, including myself, are their own worst enemy.

BTW - with regards to the e-books...I have a couple of friends who have asked me to write a "how-to" book on Thailand and moving to Thailand. I will NEVER write a book like this because nowadays, if you're intelligent and a go-getter, you can learn just about anything on your own. I'm working on a book that's fiction and another one about some of the best and worst experiences I've had while here. Again, reading a book about "how to bang a chick wherever it is in the world" is IMO a f***ing waste of time. If you truly want to learn, you will. If you don't get laid, oh well, there are women on some patch of the earth willing to bang just about anyone.

Also, as HouseMD stated, flat out lying to bang women is bullshit. The older you get, the more you realize that banging a chick is relatively easy. Make them like you enough to want to be close to you or spend time alone with you. If you can do this, you've won half the battle. IF you have to lie, that says something about you as a man. It is vaguely similar to cheating on a test. You got an A but could you have got the A without the cheat sheet?
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby inner » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:43 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Again, reading a book about "how to bang a chick wherever it is in the world" is IMO a f***ing waste of time. If you truly want to learn, you will. If you don't get laid, oh well, there are women on some patch of the earth willing to bang just about anyone.

That pretty much goes for anything. You can learn anything without reading books but that doesn't mean you have the time to put into figuring things out. I buy books for different topics because I would rather not have to waste time to figure it out when I can just tap into the experience of others.

It is saving time which is what we all should value above everything else.

As for books on banging women, this isn't something that can be learned through reading. You have to actually get out there and talk to women. I think some guys just want to fantasize, by reading books on it, instead of getting laid. If the books get guys motivated and push them outside their comfort levels, I say it was a good investment.
inner
Freshman Poster

Postby anamericaninbangkok » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:46 am

Just like they fantasize about moving away and living abroad.
anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Postby inner » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:49 am

anamericaninbangkok wrote:Just like they fantasize about moving away and living abroad.

Yep, and those that do move find out it isn't exactly as they had romanticized in their heads. Vacationing and living in a place is entirely different. That is why I say that moving away is like a band aid. It doesn't fix what is really wrong.
inner
Freshman Poster

Postby zboy1 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:53 am

inner wrote:
anamericaninbangkok wrote:Just like they fantasize about moving away and living abroad.

Yep, and those that do move find out it isn't exactly as they had romanticized in their heads. Vacationing and living in a place is entirely different. That is why I say that moving away is like a band aid. It doesn't fix what is really wrong.

That's in some cases, not all. Look at guys on here who are happily living abroad on this forum; of course, no place is perfect, and some people will complain or criticize some aspect of a country, but that doesn't mean it's not possible to be 'happier abroad.'
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby have2fly » Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:00 pm

Well, that map is full of crap!

Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan are on "hard to bang" list? LOL :) Yes, those are Muslim countries, but P4P is rampant over there and lots of ethnic Russian girls still live there. He puts North America in yellow along with those countries? Wow! I dated a girl from Uzbekistan for a year, one of the best relationships I ever had. Did Roosh ever travel there personally or he just read some online reviews?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Postby Rayn » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:14 am

Roosh is what I call a BMW => Bitter Manwhore Wannabe.

He may be apt to think of himself as a normal decent guy who bemoans the injustice of having him ignored by girls in night clubs he wanted to bang. He fondly bashed the women as being skanky sluts but is perfectly okay with acting like a skanky manslut himself if he had the chance. He couldn't do that in the US (or could he?) so he goes abroad where he then goes to bang hoes and 6es in EE or something. Living the playboy lifestyle with banging as many women as he could without commiting. Instead of finding a nice quality girl to have a monogamous relationship with like a normal decent guy would.
Rayn
Freshman Poster

Postby fightforlove » Fri Nov 15, 2013 4:01 pm

Why are Spain, Italy and Argentina hard to bang? Is there something about Spanish and Italian women?
fightforlove
Junior Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions