Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Don't look for logic where there is none.

He is old, he is retired, and he got used to spending all his money paying for p***y.

He took "putting p***y on a pedestal" to a whole new level.

He considers that even prostitutes deserve all his money simply because they were born with a vagina.

It's a sad reality he lives inside, but it must be because of his age :(
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm







Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Johnny1975 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:49 pm

books wrote:This was straight to the point, although their circlejerk is more pathetic actually.

And if you don't circlejerk together with them, you are banned in a matter of days.

Roosh forum has actually more banned members than active members, and I think this says everything :)


There was one thread that I saw once where one person said something "wrong" and someone started taunting him that he was going to get banned. The funny part is that both got banned. Plus one or two more if I remember right. It was a farce. And they make such a big deal about banning people, as if it's going to be some kind of heartbreaking experience. Wow big deal if you get banned from a forum. It would be a much better forum if people quit trying to come off as part of some sort of super alpha group. It's pathetic. I bet there are many posters there who just keep their mouths shut and don't say what they really want to say. And I'm sure they've lost so many good posters or potentially good posters because of this. I would never join that forum again with any serious intention.

The fact that they also banned our Great Leader is unforgivable. I think I'm going to cry. Excuse me.
***** Join my forum for entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs : *****

http://inspiredentrepreneur.forumotion.com/

And while you're at it...

*** Buy my motherf***ing book NOW!!!!! *** -----> http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K5ZHTCW

DO IT!
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1393
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:24 am

books wrote:Don't look for logic where there is none.

He is old, he is retired, and he got used to spending all his money paying for p***y.

He took "putting p***y on a pedestal" to a whole new level.

He considers that even prostitutes deserve all his money simply because they were born with a v****a.

It's a sad reality he lives inside, but it must be because of his age :(


Suppose I pay a landlord to provide me with housing, or a grocery store to provide me with food, or a pretty young woman to give me some tea at the cafe, all of which things I plan to do today. Am I putting all these people on a pedestal? When you pay, you are in control. I'm not a big fan of ordinary P4P, but I do like mistress situations, where the woman is getting more from me than just sex, so she has an incentive to cooperate and keep me happy.

What does a man offer a woman that she couldn't get from a combination of dildo/vibrator for sexual pleasure, pets or children for love, girl friends for conversation, guys on the street who look at her but don't have sex with her for attention and validation? Not much. I've had women fall in love with me sexually, so I know what is like. That kind of power is never as certain as the power of money. Also, when you pay, you don't fool yourself, which is the biggest danger. In particular, a man who pays is very unlikely to fall stupidly in love himself and marry the woman, because getting money involved helps him keep his head cool.

The only difficult part would be if the woman has more money than the man. In that case, paying her would probably feel awkward. I've never encountered that situation.

But the best reason for paying, as I noted already, is you can boast about it to other men, thereby hastening your expulsion from the RVF "I'm an alpha!" circle jerk and your welcome admission to the group of grizzled old men who live by the formula, born of experience, "if it f***s, flies or floats, rent rather than buy".
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby drealm » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:37 am

A tangent question:

Could someone explain to me the acronym "HB" used in the context HB 10? I frequently see this on PUA forums. If the acronym stands for "Hot Babe" and the number is a rating, isn't is possible someone can still be a "HB 1", and thus if someone is the lowest number on the scale that they aren't a "Hot Babe"?
User avatar
drealm
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 900
Joined: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:23 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:49 am

What's really wrong with that HB scale is 3 things. First, they make it non-linear but don't agree on what the curve is like, so no one knows what percentage of girls are any number. On a linear scale, 10% of girls are each number. That is, HB10's are not that uncommon if a linear scale is used. But this goes against the circle jerk mentality so the meaningful linear scale is unacceptable.

Second, obviously, people have different tastes and makeup makes a huge difference, as those before-after photos of models make clear. Again, the circle jerkers don't want to admit this.

Third, beauty is not always correlated with quality of the sex. That is, I can see a woman as beautiful but not sexually interesting, and vice-versa. Which brings us back to the circle jerk. RVF guys aren't interested in sex. They mostly want validation from other men.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:07 am

Can someone tell me how old is retiredfrankie?70+?im guessing since half of his brain is gone.

Moderator,
Ban him for spreading propaganda and nonsense unless he is one of fake winstons accounts created to increase traffic
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:24 am

retiredfrank wrote:
books wrote:Don't look for logic where there is none.

He is old, he is retired, and he got used to spending all his money paying for p***y.

He took "putting p***y on a pedestal" to a whole new level.

He considers that even prostitutes deserve all his money simply because they were born with a v****a.

It's a sad reality he lives inside, but it must be because of his age :(


Suppose I pay a landlord to provide me with housing

The only difficult part would be if the woman has more money than the man. In that case, paying her would probably feel awkward. I've never encountered that situation.

But the best reason for paying, as I noted already, is you can boast about it to other men


A house costs hundreds of thousands of dollars, so it's normal to pay for rent.

But sex with a woman happens for free
millions of times every day in the world.

We exist because we were born as a result of free sexual acts.

In over 95% of sexual acts money is not involved.

And few posts before you were saying those who brag are retards and consumerists,
and now you say that this is your reason for paying for sex... to boast to other men...

Either you are a troll, either you are 70+ years old,
you should clarify your real intentions here Frank
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:33 am

Johnny1975 wrote:
books wrote:This was straight to the point, although their circlejerk is more pathetic actually.

And if you don't circlejerk together with them, you are banned in a matter of days.

Roosh forum has actually more banned members than active members, and I think this says everything :)


And I'm sure they've lost so many good posters or potentially good posters because of this.

I would never join that forum again

The fact that they also banned our Great Leader is unforgivable. I think I'm going to cry. Excuse me.


Roosh spends online more than 90% of his time everyday, he bans users no matter how
many hundreds or thousands of posts they had, at the smallest disagreement.

It is all a power trip for him, underlining his frustrations, his bitterness and resentments towards almost everyone.

People are here are curious what "reason" did Roosh give when he banned Winston?
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:32 pm

I'm 55, though age is just a number. What matters is the condition of the body/brain. My sex drive is still there and my brain/mind is much more highly developed than that of the average whippersnapper on this forum. I credit paying women as a major breakthrough point in my ability to think clearly, because it eliminated the ego or validation or circle jerk aspect of sex. Take validation away and mostly what remains is the physical pleasure, which is not that much different from masturbation. Getting rid of my ego about sex is the major reason I feel so little urgency any more, rather than because of reduced sex drive.

There's also children, but I don't want those. Of course, ego and validation are big factors in why some people do want children. Validation, or showing off to other people, is really what makes the world go round.

But getting back to RooshV. One of the reasons he seems to be going through a mid-life crisis now is because it is finally hitting him that his whole life has been a big circle jerk of validation seeking. Chasing the applause of fools.

[Update] I also got banned from RVF, quickly. Questioning the party line on paying, especially with seekingarrangement, was my offense.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Banano » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:25 pm

My best sex experiences came from non-p4p, with women who liked me for me, my physique and whatever they found attractive. All paid sex was hollow, fake and emotionally unsatisfying.

Retiredfrank you are trolling or just a low energy pathetic imbecile.
Banano
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2012
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:26 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:42 pm

What was "best" about those "best sex experiences" was the rush of validation, the ego boost of feeling attractive in the woman's eyes. With P4P it's pure physicality. Like petting a cat. Most people who like to pet cats don't care if the cat really loves us back, as long as they act friendly, we just want the physical sensation, and we'll happily pay for that sensation, either as cat owner or cat renter at a cat cafe. No ego involved with petting cats, hence no shame about paying, no ego boost from not paying. Similarly with the women at "cat houses". You prove my point. You'd fit in fine with the RVF circle jerkers.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:04 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
I'm 55

I credit paying women as a major breakthrough point in my ability to think clearly

Take validation away and mostly what remains is the physical pleasure, which is not that much different from masturbation.

Of course, ego and validation are big factors in why some people do want children. Validation, or showing off to other people, is really what makes the world go round.

But getting back to RooshV. One of the reasons he seems to be going through a mid-life crisis now is because it is finally hitting him that his whole life has been a big circle jerk of validation seeking. Chasing the applause of fools.

[Update] I also got banned from RVF, quickly. Questioning the party line on paying, especially with seekingarrangement, was my offense.



ok, thank you for clarifying.

Most of us here think very clearly without having to pay prostitutes, who usually suck money
from multiple men at a time.
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby books » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:25 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
With P4P it's pure physicality. Like petting a cat. Most people who like to pet cats don't care if the cat really loves us back, as long as they act friendly, we just want the physical sensation, and we'll happily pay for that sensation, either as cat owner or cat renter at a cat cafe.

No ego involved with petting cats, hence no shame about paying.



Cats are for free, and cats don't fill you up with all those nasty sexually transmitted diseases
books
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 89
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:59 pm

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby Mr S » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:11 pm

I've had good/bad experiences with P4P and the same ratio with supposed free sex with 'normal' women (if there is such a thing).

I've come to realize it mostly just boils down to the girl's personality and related psychological/emotional behaviors in relation to having a decent sexual experience.

I personally though have only found P4P fun in certain Asian countries where the girls aren't as hard core about how many guys they f**k in a day to make money vs. the once or few times a week gal that does it for money but also wants to have some fun with the guy during the time together. Most other parts of the world prostitution is just how much money can a girl make in a day which I find a total turn-off and don't partake in.

Right now I don't partake in P4P anymore for personal reasons but just giving my 2 cents about past excursions into that area of manly entertainment and the like.

GF type P4P can be fun to do every once in a while as long as you don't get attached to the girl and think you can 'save her' and turn her into a normal girl friend or potential wife. Once a women enters that world they are almost F'ed up for life in one way or another.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
User avatar
Mr S
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:57 am
Location: Physical Earth, 3rd Dimensional Plane

Re: The Downfall of Roosh V (Daryush Valizadeh)

Postby retiredfrank » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:03 pm

I have little interest in straight P4P myself. What I look for is women who would be my girlfriend anyway for free, but who are willing to go the extra kilometer (since I'm in Ukraine now, mile if I was in the USA) if I'm passing out money. That is, there is no arguing about when we meet and what restaurants we go to, if any. She wants a different restaurant, she can go by herself with the money I gave her. She makes most of the compromises, in other words, in exchange for money.

In the United States, you can get soft prostitution via seekingarrangement, but it's expensive compared to places like Ukraine and lots of flakes to wade through. Another possibility is get a girlfriend the normal way, then gradually convert her to a mistress by giving her money now and then. When she acts up, leave, and all of a sudden she realizes her extra source of income just left and she should be willing to behave again. Encourage financial dependency, in other words, so you have more power. This assumes you have extra money to give, of course.

Soft prostitution is what those RVF guys are actually doing in Ukraine, except they are cheating the girls. The girls expect a rich (by local standards) guy will help the girl out with some nice gifts (clothes, smartphone, cash) afterwards in exchange for sexual favors, same as the local "sponsors". Instead, the RVF guys (and Banano) boast about what cheapskates they are and ruin the market for guys like me who aren't cheapskates. (Though I'm actually out of the market now. Boredom with it all...)

As for diseases, the girls the RVF guys (and Banano) go with are little different from ordinary prostitutes in this respect. They all have lots of partners, and thus potential for disease.
retiredfrank
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 577
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests